Kotak Mahindra Bank made its debut in the Indian banking sector in 2003. It has maintained its status with the offering of innovative methods for making various banking services easily accessible to customers.
Kotak Mahindra Mobile Banking is one of the prime benefits which the customers can cherish at present. Now, you can easily check account balance, transfer funds and manage bills with the help of this comfortable modern-day banking service. In order to avail this facility, it is required that your mobile number should be registered with the concerned bank account managed with Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Availing Mobile Banking Service by Kotak Mahindra Bank
Mobile banking app offered by Kotak can be actively installed on your smartphones, making it easy to access banking services on the run. For iPhone or Android phone users, this mobile banking application can be downloaded from the App Store and Play Store respectively. Options such as opening accounts for recurring deposit or paying credit card bills, this mobile banking app provides it all without any hassle.
Different Service Advantages of Kotak Mobile Banking
My Kotak: One of the major benefits of mobile banking service offered by Kotak Mahindra is associated with the availability of ‘My Kotak’ option. If you belong to that category of people who would prefer saving all vital information at a single location, then Kotak Mahindra mobile banking facility is the perfect aid for you. Under the My Kotak option, customers are permitted to hand-pick widgets in order to personalize the home page focusing on the details they wish to see. Interestingly, customers are allowed to turn off their respective MPIN and check specific information without actually opening the app.
mStore: With the help of Kotak Mahindra ‘mStore’ facility, you can book flight tickets in few steps. It doesn’t matter if you desire to book an international flight ticket or carry out hotel reservations; using the mStore facility present on Kotak Mahindra mobile app, you can access these activities anytime. Moreover, booking bus tickets, shopping on Flipkart and subscribing to magazines, all of these is possible using this one single mobile banking option.
Hashtag Banking: In order to check your transaction history, account balance, appeal for a cheque book, manage DTH account recharge, etc., you can take the help of Hashtag Banking. In order to operate this service, the customer is required to register for Hashtag Banking. The process is quite unique and requires you to follow the bank’s official Twitter account and further tweet on the bank’s Twitter account with the use of a hashtag. Analyzing this action, Kotak Mahindra would revert with the information immediately on the customer’s private twitter account.
Money Watch: Money Watch option presented by Kotak is an expense management tool which permits the individual to check month on month expenses charts, view all transactions, set budget, and track expenses.
SMS Banking: Customers who don’t have a smartphone can use the bank’s facility of SMS Banking. There is no need to browse through the bank’s website in search for information. Now, the customers can simply send an SMS to receive that information without much delay.
Instant Balance Facility: Receiving information from the bank can now be accessed via phone call. The bank offers 24X7 customer care facility which includes the delivery of account concerning information via phone. You can dial the bank’s toll-free contact for availing to Instant Balance facilities.
Profits of Kotak Mobile Banking
- Kotak Mahindra Mobile Banking is a convenient source which saves a lot of time. Customers need not visit the bank for queries since everything can be managed using your mobile phone device.
- This service informs the customers about their respective accounts on a 24×7 basis.
- This mobile banking option doesn’t charge anything. You can count on it as an economical facility which tracks your bank account.
- With mobile banking, you receive alerts related to pending bills.
- One of the useful aspects of this service is the facility to send funds instantly.
- Kotak Mobile Banking stays protected since it involves encrypted technology for managing transactions. It is important to mark that no information is preserved on the customer’s SIM card or phone.
- With the help of the mobile banking service, the bank informs its customers about fresh services and products.
Fund Transfer Choices with Kotak Mahindra Mobile Banking
- NEFT – It is an electronic payment system that was launched in India to improve the banking experience. NEFT permits customers to transfer funds in a digital format in very less time. In order to process a Kotak NEFT transfer, it is required to download the convenient banking application by Kotak Mahindra on your smartphone. The next step involves registering yourself using login credentials of net banking. Customers now have to feed in the details of their desired beneficiaries. Some of the necessary details related to adding a beneficiary include beneficiary’s name, account number, phone number, bank branch and IFSC code. After this step, the bank would take around thirty minutes to confirm the addition. Using NEFT, customers can transfer a maximum of 10 lakh within the bank.
- RTGS: It is a preferred fund transferring method. The mobile banking facility allows access to this service using which you can transfer a minimum amount of 2 lakh. Adding a beneficiary is a must before the fund transfer action is processed.
- IMPS- IMPS service offered by Kotak Mahindra is an excellent fund transfer option in emergency situations. You can immediately send money to a beneficiary in a swift manner 24×7. Kotak Mahindra mobile banking app is the one-stop platform that offers all these fund transfer options.
Security Measures with Kotak Mobile Banking
The security methods implemented by Kotak include refined encryption technology which ensures that the money transferred using the mobile app stays safe.
Furthermore, data transferred through the bank’s server managing mobile banking doesn’t permit any saving facility on your SIM card or phone. Hence, there is no tracing or tracking, leading to a secure banking service option.