Bank of Baroda provides various banking channels to its customers. With digital banking taking the leap today, Bank of Baroda offers net banking as well as mobile banking facilities to its customers. With Bank of Baroda Mobile banking, account holders can avail all the banking facilities from the convenience of their home. Account holders can download and use the BOB Mobile Banking app – Baroda M-Connect Plus and avail host of banking services on-the-go.
What are the services offered by Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking Apps?
Services offered by Baroda M-Connect Plus – Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking App
|Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry||IMPS/NEFT Transfers||AADHAR Update|
|Mini Statement||Mobile Recharge||Interest Certificate|
|Account Statement||DTH Recharge||FD/RD Opening|
|Cheque Book Request||Credit Card Payment||Closure of FD/RD|
|Debit Card Request||Bharat Bill Payment||Complaints and Feedback|
|Debit Card Hotlisting||Cash on Mobile||Branch ATM Locator|
Get Your Free Credit Report with Monthly Updates Check Now
What are the different Types of Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking Apps?
Bank of Baroda provides several mobile banking apps for different purposes, with the intention to provide digital products that make banking hassle-free and smooth and provide rich customer experience.
|BOB Mobile Banking app||Primary Features|
|Baroda MConnect Plus||Check Account Balance, outstanding credit card payment, account statements|
Transfer funds using IMPS, RTGS & NEFT
|BHIM Baroda Pay||A UPI (Unified Payment Interface) application that allows instant bank transfers from any account using a Virtual Payment Address system|
|Baroda mPassbook||This is the traditional bank passbook on mobile that provides all information related to a customer bank account in 8 languages|
|Baroda mInvest||Online wealth manager with paperless KYC and investment portfolio tracking and management|
|Baroda E-Trade||Seamless online trading platform with equity advisors from BOBCAPS|
BOB MConnect+ – BOB Mobile Banking app
The mobile banking app from Bank of Baroda is known by the name of Baroda M-Connect Plus. It provides a wide range of banking services mentioned below:
Your Credit Score and Report is Now Absolutely Free Get Report
|BOB MConnect Plus||Features|
|Interface||The app is available in various regional languages for Indian as well as NRI customers|
|Funds transfer within the bank or to other banks||Possible to self-linked accounts as well as third party accounts through IMPS/NEFT/RTGS|
|Recharge & Bill Pay|
BHIM Baroda Pay
This application provides instant and secure banking using UPI or Unified Payment Interface that allows the transfer of money between any two parties, including any two banks, two companies or one company and one bank. It is powered by NPCI, i.e. National Payment Corporation of India.
|BHIM Baroda Pay||Features|
|Fund Transfer||Transfer funds to any mobile number or e-mail ID, within own accounts or other bank accounts|
Checking Credit Report Monthly has no impact on Credit Score Check Now
This app serves the purpose of a regular passbook but on the mobile. It provides all information related to the customer’s account, just like a regular bank passbook.
|Multiple Languages Support||It supports 8 languages|
|Inquiry||Check account balance, view and email detailed statement|
|Interface||Multiple accounts, like savings account, current account, loan, FD, and PPF, can be viewed|
|Expense Manager||Allows one to track expenses and tag transactions|
Baroda mInvest is another mobile app that helps customers with the management of their investment products. It is a type of online wealth manager.
|Interface||Simple and hassle-free|
|Advice||Online advice for the investment portfolio after thorough research|
With Baroda E-Trade the stock markets can now be accessed anytime and even “on the go”.
|Monitor||Monitor and manage order book, trade book, net position, funds view and stock portfolio.|
|Stock Market Updates||Get live quotes, messages and track live markets of NSE and BSE.|
A Better Credit Score ensures you manage Your Finances Well Check Now
How to Register for BOB MConnect+ App?
The BOB MConnect Plus app has to be first registered with the bank before the customer starts using it. The Bank of Baroda mobile banking registration can be done either through online banking or by submitting a form at the base branch or a BOB ATM.
If the mobile number is registered with Bank of Baroda –
Step 1: Download Baroda MConnect Plus app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Step 2: Open the app and click on “Confirm” and select the registered mobile number for the verification process.
Step 3: An OTP will be sent on the registered mobile number. Enter OTP and click on “Confirm”.
Step 4: Create the application password and start using the app.
If mobile number is not registered with the Bank –
Step 1: Download Baroda MConnect Plus app.
Step 2: If the mobile number is not registered with the bank, it will give the option to “Register Now.”
Step 3: Account holder will receive an OTP on the mobile number for verification. Enter OTP and click on “Confirm”.
Step 4: After successful verification using OTP, click on “Proceed” to continue registration using Bank of Baroda Debit Card.
Step 5: Account holder will be required to enter last 6 digits of the BOB debit card, debit card’s expiry date and the 14 digit Bank of Baroda account number.
Step 6: Click on “Proceed” to create application password.
Step 7: Create a 4-digit application password and re-enter the same to confirm. Click on “Confirm” to proceed further.
Step 8: Click on “Agree” to accept the terms and conditions.
Step 9: Account holder will receive the Bank of Baroda MPIN via SMS.
Step 10: Enter the mPIN received via SMS and create a new 4-digit mPIN and click on “Confirm”.
After this, account holder will receive a pop-up message indicating that BOB mConnect Plus registration is completed successfully. Post this, account holder can login Bank of Baroda mobile banking app using the new mPIN.
Now Do Not Pay For Your Credit Report Check Now
How to use Baroda mConnect Plus?
One can follow simple steps to use this app, once it is downloaded and activated on the mobile.
- Log in to Baroda mConnect Plus app using the credentials or touch ID. After a successful login, the welcome screen shows distinct tabs for different operations
- Click on “My Account” button to check Bank of Baroda account balance, overview, and other account-related details
- Tap on the “Funds Transfer” to the account or other accounts. It also allows one to manage payee or add a new payee
- Click on “Recharge and Bill Pay” to make any utility bill payment or credit card bill payment or recharge DTH/mobile/data plan
- Click on “Request Services” to request a debit card, new chequebook or open or close FD/RD
- Click on “Transaction History” to view transactions made in last week/month/customised period
- Click on “Cash on Mobile” to withdraw cash without using a card
Bank of Baroda customer care is also provided on the app under “Contact Us” section.
What are the features of BOB Mobile Banking?
- BOB Mobile Banking provides several convenient features to make daily banking quick and easy
- One can make fund transfers, pay bills or recharge phones or DTH and can even use the app to make cardless cash withdrawals
- The app is available in regional languages for ease of all kinds of customers
- There is a facility to link and manage different types of accounts of the user, like savings, current, loan, PPF, OD, etc.
- Favourite routine transactions can be saved for future use
What are the advantages of BOB Mobile Banking?
BOB Mobile Banking comes with a myriad of benefits to make banking on smartphones easy. Following are the advantages of BOB Mobile Banking:
- BOB has provided an easy-to-use interface with picture buttons to identify all basic banking operations like account overview, funds transfer, transaction lists, management of payees and debit card hot listing
- BOB has incorporated robust security measures in the form of 2-step authenticated transactions as well as encryption for transactions. This helps in ensuring the account’s safety
- The app provides features to take care of the regular utility bill payments and recharges
- It provides unique ‘app only’ discounts related to transactions in the form of Baroda Rewards, which can be redeemed at any time
- This mobile banking facility also facilitates other banking operations like SMS banking, investment banking guidance, and management, etc.
Get Free Credit Report with Complete Analysis of Credit Score Check Now
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How can one register for the BOB Mobile Banking service?
A. Registration for mobile banking can be done by:
- Net banking
- ATM using Debit Card
- Self-Registration using Debit Card
Q. What are the limits for funds transfer in a day?
A. The maximum amount that can be transacted on the mobile banking app is Rs. 1 lakh. However, the maximum amount per transaction in rupees is Rs. 50,000.
Q. What is Cash on Mobile?
A. This is a unique feature provided by the mobile banking app by which one can withdraw money up to Rs. 5,000 without using the debit card from any BOB ATM. User needs to generate an OTP on the app and visit any nearby BOB ATM. This facility can only be used at BOB ATMs.
Q. What happens if a fund transfer fails?
A. If a fund transfer fails or a transfer of an incorrect amount has been made, contact the base branch immediately. In case a transaction fails, the amount deducted from the account will be automatically refunded back into the account within 7 working days.
Q. How can I make payments after working hours or on holidays?
A. NEFT and RTGS services are not available after working hours or on holidays. In such cases, user can use IMPS service to make payments or transfer funds, which is available 24/7.