Please Note: Bank of Baroda is not a Paisabazaar partner. Offers would be from partner Banks/NBFCs only.
There are many ways through which one can make his/her Bank of Baroda credit card bill payment. Timely payment of credit card bills is absolutely vital if customers want to enjoy uninterrupted services. Customers should be aware about the different ways through which they can pay their credit card bills along with the processing time taken. The different methods and the time taken by them are given below.
|Different Mode of Payments|
|Insta Pay||Self-service Portal|
|Auto Debit||Razor Pay|
|Cash Payment||Cheque Payment|
Bank of Baroda Credit Card Payment Online Methods
Bank of Baroda credit card payment can be made by the following means:
Bank of Baroda Credit Card Bill Payment via BillDesk
To pay Bank of Baroda credit card bill via BillDesk follow the below given steps:
- Head over to the BillDesk Page for Bank of Baroda by clicking here
- Login and enter the required details
- Follow the onscreen steps to make the payment
Bank of Baroda Credit Card Bill Payment via Insta Pay – Net Banking
Net banking is one of the fastest ways to make credit card bill payment. The steps are:
- Click here to head over to the Insta Pay Page
- Enter credit card number and CAPTCHA
- Click on Proceed and then verify the Name, it should be the same as printed on the credit card
- Enter Amount, Email-Id and phone number
- Choose a bank to make the payment (Customer can use “Bank of Baroda Net-banking” or “Other Bank Net-Banking” option)
- Follow the onscreen instructions of the chosen bank to make the payment
- The amount will be deducted instantly and reflect in the credit card account within 2 working days
Bank of Baroda Credit Card Bill Payment via Self-Service Portal
To pay via Self-Service Portal follow these steps:
- Click here to start the process. Click on ‘Click to Pay’ Self Service Portal
- Provide the credit card number and CAPTCHA and click on Enter
- Confirm the Name, it should be same as printed on the card
- Enter the amount, Email Id and mobile number
- Choose a Bank for making the payment (Customer can choose Bank of Baroda or any other listed bank)
- Follow the chosen bank’s steps to make the payment. Payment will reflect in the credit card account within two working days
Bank of Baroda Credit Card Bill Payment via NEFT/RTGS using Bank of Baroda IFSC Code
Customers who don’t have an account with Bank of Baroda can pay via NEFT or RTGS. NEFT stands for National Electronic Funds Transfer while RTGS stands for Real Time Gross Settlement. To make Bank of Baroda credit card bill payment via NEFT or RTGS customers must first register their credit cards. The steps for both registration and payment are given below.
- Login to your preferred bank’s net banking account
- Head over to fund transfer section and click on add beneficiary
- Provide the following details
- Beneficiary Name – Bank of Baroda
- Account Number – 03910200000508
- Bank of Baroda Credit Card IFSC Code – BARB0COLABA
- To make the Payment login to the net banking portal of the bank where you have added the Bank of Baroda credit card as a beneficiary
- Go to funds transfer page and choose the method of payment RTGS/NEFT
- Select the Bank of Baroda account from the list of beneficiaries
- Enter the amount
- Put the following Remark ONLY – 16 digit card no. and name as printed on the credit card
- Click on Pay
Bank of Baroda Credit Card Bill Payment via Auto Debit
The Auto debit service is the most efficient mode of Bank of Baroda credit card bill payment. The amount is debited from the customer’s savings account or current account. For activating this facility, customers are required to submit an ‘Auto Debit’ application form at the branch. The form can be downloaded from here.
Bank of Baroda Credit Card Bill Payment via Razor Pay
Customers can pay their credit card bill via Razor Pay. The service makes bill payment easy and convenient. Customers can pay via UPI (Unified Payments Interface), Debit card or Netbanking. Razorpay will have all the necessary details of the credit card’s bill. Afterwards, users can decide whether they want to make a full or partial payment. Also, to make the payment a personalised link will be shared with the user every month via registered email id or mobile number.
Bank of Baroda Credit Card Payment Offline Methods
The offline methods to pay Bank of Baroda credit card bills are:
Bank of Baroda Credit Card Bill Payment via Cash
You can make payments via cash at any of the branches controlled by Bank of Baroda. Do not forget to mention the 16-digit credit card number in the deposit slip. In return, the customer will receive a proper acknowledgement slip after making the cash deposit.
Bank of Baroda Credit Card Bill Payment via Cheque
The customer can drop a local cheque at any of the BOB branches. Write the 16-digit credit card number on the back of the cheque.
Payment Processing Time for the Various Methods
The payment processing time for various Bank Of Baroda credit card bill payment are:
|Insta Pay||Up to 2 days|
|Self Service Portal||Up to 2 days|
|BillDesk||Up to 3 days|
|NEFT/RTGS||Within 3 working days|
|Auto Debit||By the due date|
|Razor Pay||UPI – Same Day|
Debit – Within 3 working days
Netbanking – Within 3 working days
|Cheque||Bank of Baroda Cheque – Up to 2 working days|
Other Bank Cheque – Up to 5 working days
Bank of Baroda Credit Card Bill Payment – FAQs
What are the charges levied on Bank of Baroda credit card bill payment through NEFT?
There are no extra charges levied on payment made through NEFT and RTGS.
Is it necessary to have an account in Bank of Baroda to make credit card bill payment?
No. You may pay Bank of Baroda credit card bill via BillDesk, NEFT, etc.
I paid my bank of Baroda credit card bill by due date but it hasn’t been credited. Will I have to pay late fee?
Bank of Baroda may give 2-3 days of grace period for bill payment after the due date. However, we recommend that you clear the bill a few days before due date.
How can I set standing instructions on my Bank of Baroda Credit Card?
To set standing instructions download this form and submit it at the home branch of Bank of Baroda.
What is Bank of Baroda Credit Card IFSC Code?
Bank of Baroda credit card IFSC Code is BARB0COLABA.