Indian Bank is one of the most popular public sector banks operating in India. With its headquarters in Chennai, India, it offers several products and services to all the account holders such as savings account, fixed deposits, loans, credit cards and much more. Not only this, Indian Bank offers banking services like Indian Bank Balance Enquiry, transfers, and much more on-the-go. Following is the Indian Bank Balance Enquiry Number and different ways in which account holders can do Indian Bank Balance Check.
Indian Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Account holders can call on the below-mentioned Indian Bank toll-free number –
1800 425 00000
To check Indian Bank account balance, account holders will be required to give a call to Indian Bank Balance Check Mobile Number. For this, account holders should follow the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Give a call to Indian Bank Balance Check number 180042500000 from the registered mobile number with the bank.
Step 2: Account holder will have to select the language in which he / she can communicate.
Step 3: Call will connect to the customer service executive who can assist the account holder with Indian Bank Balance Check.
What are the other ways of Indian Bank Balance Check?
1. Internet Banking – Indian Bank offers net banking facility to its account holders using which the account holders get access to their account and various banking services without visiting the bank branch. Account holders can opt and register for Indian Bank Net Banking service while opening an account with the bank. After successful net banking registration, account holders can check their Indian Bank account balance by following the steps mentioned below –
Step 1: Visit https://www.indianbank.net.in
Step 2: Click on ‘Login for Net Banking’
Step 3: Post successful login, on the home page of Indian Bank Net Banking, the account holder will get an overview of his / her account where he can do Indian Bank Balance Check in no time.
2. Indian Bank E-statement – Account holders will be required to visit https://apps.indianbank.in/emailstatement/ and enter their Indian Bank account number and captcha code to avail Indian Bank E-statement. Using Indian Bank E-statement, account holders can easily do Indian Bank Balance Check in seconds.
3. Mobile Banking – Indian Bank provides 3 mobile apps that account holders can use to carry out online transactions and do Indian Bank Balance Enquiry as well. Following are the Indian Bank mobile apps that account holders can use to check their account balance on-the-go:
- IndPay: Indian Bank customers can download and install the IndPay app – Indian Bank mobile banking app on their Android or iOS devices to avail banking services anytime. IndPay provides banking services like Indian Bank Balance enquiry, mini statement, fund transfers, cheque book request and much more.
- IB Smart Remote: With IB Smart Remote mobile app, account holders can do Indian Bank Balance Enquiry and avail the benefit of debit card related services like controlling status check and transaction limits. This Indian Bank mobile app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
- BHIM IndianBank UPI: Indian Bank introduces UPI app using which account holders can avail the benefit of features like VPA creation, PIN generation, Indian Bank Balance Enquiry and much more.
4. Passbook – Indian Bank provides its account holders with passbook at the time of account opening. Users can easily do Indian Bank balance check using the passbook as it contains all debit and credit transactions. Account holders can update their Indian Bank passbook easily by visiting their nearest bank branch.
5. Indian Bank ATM – Indian Bank account holders can easily visit their nearest Indian Bank ATM or any other bank ATM to check their Indian Bank account balance in minutes. Users will be required to follow the below mentioned steps to check their balance easily:
- Visit the nearest ATM and insert Indian Bank Debit / ATM card
- Enter the 4 digit Indian Bank ATM PIN
- Choose the “Balance Enquiry” option
- ATM will display the Indian Bank account balance and provide a slip as well
6. SMS Banking – For Indian Bank Balance Enquiry by SMS, account holders can easily opt to send an SMS and check account balance instantly. To check Indian Bank account balance, SMS “BALAVL <Account Number> <MPIN>” to 9444394443.
How to Register for Indian Bank Balance Enquiry using SMS Banking?
Account holders can easily register for Indian Bank Balance Check using SMS Banking by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Visit Indian Bank branch to fill and submit a form for Indian Bank SMS Banking registration.
Step 2: To avail Indian Bank SMS Banking service with other mobile banking services, the account holder should mark a tick in the check box against mobile banking and provide the mobile number.
Step 3: Account holder should submit the form and the number will be registered for SMS Banking.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to check Indian Bank Account Balance online?
Account holders can do Indian Bank Balance Check online using net banking and mobile banking facilities. Account holders can also avail Indian Bank E-statement online to check the balance in no time.
How to register for Indian Bank Balance Enquiry by SMS Banking?
Indian Bank account holders can register their mobile numbers for Mobile Banking to avail the benefit of checking Indian Bank account balance. Account holders can visit their nearest bank branch to fill and submit Indian Bank mobile banking registration form.