In a step to make the banking experience easier for its customers while ensuring lightning-fast banking, Indian Bank has launched its array of mobile banking applications. Customers can now access all the banking services using the Indian Bank Mobile Banking Apps. Account holders can easily download Indian Bank Mobile Banking apps on Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
What are the services offered by Indian Bank Mobile Banking Apps?
|Services offered by Indian Bank Mobile Banking Application|
|Accounts & Deposits||Term Deposit Enquiry||Indian Bank Balance Enquiry|
|Loan Account Enquiry||Card Services||Change PIN|
|View & Download Statements||Funds Transfer||Value-added services|
|Open Indian Bank Savings Account||Pension Slips||Utility bill/recharge DTH/ mobile|
|Issued/Deposited Cheque Status||Scan and Pay||Manage transaction limit|
|Lodge Complaints||Appointment for Jewel Loan||Block card|
What are different types of Indian Bank Mobile Banking Apps?
Indian Bank, along with IndPay, offers different types of mobile banking apps to its customers to provide various services offered by them. Below are the different Indian Bank mobile banking applications:
|Indian Bank Mobile Banking Apps||Primary Features|
IndPay – Indian Bank Mobile Banking App
IndPay offers various features to the customers, like balance enquiry, fund transfer, booking tickets and paying bills.
|IndPay by Indian Bank||Features|
|Account Management & Enquiry||Account details, balance enquiry, transaction history, mobile passbook|
|Request||Indian Bank debit card, credit card & PIN, lodge complaints, service requests, value-added service, change MPIN/MTPIN|
|Fund Transfer||Fund transfer, manage beneficiaries, credit card payment, scheduled transactions and scan & pay|
|Branch Locator||Branch, ATM locator|
|Bill Payments & Recharges||Utility bill payments, mobile & DTH transactions|
|Other Services||Block debit card/credit card, Indian Bank customer care, internet banking|
|Eligibility||Savings account & current account holders|
BHIM Indian Bank UPI
BHIM Indian Bank UPI is an app provided by Indian Bank which facilitates cashless transactions for customers via channels like UPI, scanning QR codes etc.
|BHIM Indian Bank UPI||Features|
|Link Bank Account||Link Indian Bank and other bank accounts|
|UPI Enabled||Transfer funds via UPI, Scan & Pay options|
|SIM-based authentication||Transfer funds to other mobile numbers|
|Enquiry||Account balance enquiry|
|Fund Transfer||Send money, request money and see transaction history|
|Bill Payments & Recharges||Utility bill payments, mobile & DTH payments|
|Other Services||Raise complaints, change application password, block spam, manage favourite payee|
IB Customer is another Indian Bank mobile banking app that provides facility for scheduling appointment for Jewel Loan, Request for loan, open savings account and much more.
|Account||Open Savings Bank account|
|Loan Request||Apply loan – home loan, vehicle loan, mortgage loan, MSME|
|Jewel Loan Appointment||Fix an appointment with jewel loan appraiser|
|View Statement||View credit card statement – billed and unbilled amount|
|Other Services||Report about the cleanliness of Branch or ATM, check pension slip|
IB Smart Remote
It is an app that helps the debit card holders to control the card status and daily transaction limits remotely through user-friendly menus.
|Card Protect||Block & unblock credit card/debit card|
|Set Limit||Set daily transaction limits and POS limits|
How to Register for Indian Bank Mobile Banking App (IndPay)?
Customers have to follow the below steps to register their accounts on IndPay – the Indian Bank mobile banking application:
Step 1: Download IndPay
- Download the Indian Bank mobile banking application from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Download the application from the Indian Bank website
Step 2: Open app and click on “Login”
To login, click on ‘’login” option and input the CIF number, which is written on the passbook under “Customer ID” option. After providing the CIF number, click on “Send SMS”. Account holder will receive an OTP to verify on the registered mobile number.
Step 3: Registration
Once the mobile number is registered, customers have 2 options to proceed – register using net banking or through ATM card. Those who have an active net banking account can proceed with the former; others can choose the latter.
- Via net banking: Use the net banking login ID and password to register for Indian Bank Mobile Banking
- Via Existing MPIN: If the account holder has already registered for the Indian Bank Mobile Banking on other device and has an existing MPIN, then he/she can complete the registration on the new device by providing MPIN
- Via ATM card: Provide Indian Bank Debit Card number, PIN, expiry month and year and click on “Submit”
Step 4: MPIN
Once registered, set a 4-digit MPIN, which will be used as the Indian Bank Mobile Banking login.
Step 5: MTPIN
Set a 4-digit MTPIN, which will be the transaction password. Transaction password will be required to authorize all the transactions initiated through the Indian Bank Mobile Banking application.
Step 6: Login
After successful Indian Bank Mobile Banking registration, account holders can login to the IndPay app using MPIN.
How to use IndPay – Indian Bank Mobile Banking Application?
- Download and activate the Indian Bank Mobile Banking App
- Login using the 4-digit MPIN
- Customers can view Savings account, Loan account, Term Deposit, Current account and OD/OCC account details by clicking on “My Account”
- To initiate fund transfer, tap on “Fund Transfer”. Customers can transfer funds to self-account within the bank, other accounts within the bank, non-Indian bank accounts via IMPS, NEFT payments, pay Indian Bank credit card bills & manage beneficiaries
- The Indian Bank mobile banking application also has an option of “Scan & Pay” which lets customers transfer funds by scanning QR codes
- Customers can view the status of debit card/credit card, block/unblock cards and request/change PIN by tapping on “Card Services”
- The Indian Bank mobile banking application makes it easier for its customers to pay utility bills, recharge mobile and make DTH payments. All they have to do is tap on the “Bill Pay” option on the dashboard and click on the required field
- The mobile banking app provides value-added services under the “VAS” tab, such as lodging complaints, mobile passbook, changing MPIN/MTPIN and setting daily/monthly transaction limits
Indian Bank Mobile Banking Application Features
Customers have access to the below features with the Indian Bank mobile application:
- Account balance for various accounts in the bank as long as they are connected with the CIF number
- Quick view of the last 5 transactions
- Quick fund transfer to other bank accounts via IMPS or NEFT
- Access to receive and pay from accounts across various banks via UPI
- 24/7 access to banking services from the comfort of one’s home
What are the advantages of Indian Bank Mobile Banking?
- With all the banking services brought on fingertips, customers can now access their accounts 24/7 without the hassle of waiting in long queues
- Mobile alerts of debit/credit let customers keep an eye on the transactions, reducing the risk of fraudulent activities
- The Indian Bank Mobile Banking application has brought all bills to a single platform, making it easier for the customers to clear them
- With a top-notch security system and software in place, Indian Bank has made mobile baking extremely safe for its customers
Q. Is Indian Bank Mobile Banking app safe to use?
A. Yes, Indian Bank mobile banking app is entirely safe to use. All details entered are encrypted to ensure safety.
Q. What is IMPS in Indian Bank Mobile Banking?
A. IMPS stand for Immediate Payment System which can be used to transfer funds on an immediate basis from Indian Bank account to others & vice versa as well. Also, IMPS is available 24 x 7 and 365 days a year.
Q. What to do if one forgets his/her Indian Bank MPIN/MTPIN?
A. Indian Bank account holders can use “Forgot MPIN” option to reset it and change the MTPIN under “VAS” in the dashboard.
Q. What is the function of “VAS” tab in Indian Bank Mobile Banking App?
A. The mobile banking app provides value-added services under the “VAS” tab, such as lodging complaints, mobile passbook, changing MPIN/MTPIN and setting daily/monthly transaction limits.
Q. What is MPTIN?
A. MPTIN is a 4-digit transaction password, which will be needed to authorize all transactions initiated through the Indian Bank Mobile Banking application.