- Indian Bank RuPay Card: This debit card is issued to Indian citizens under the RuPay banner and aims to cater to individual needs of customers. Indian RuPay card has lower transaction costs as compared to debit cards.
Charges of Indian Bank RuPay Card:
- The bank does not levy any annual maintenance fee in the first year of usage. However, from second year onwards the bank levies Rs 115 + taxes as an annual maintenance fee.
- The bank levies Rs 25 on issuance of a duplicate ATM PIN.
- In case of loss of debit card, the bank levies Rs 152 to issue a new debit card.
- RuPay PMJDY Card: This card comes under the ambit of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, which was launched in August 2014. The card has a special bid for economically less fortunate segment of the society. It is a zero balance savings account to facilitate cashless transactions. The bank grants a Personal Accident Cover of Rs 1 lakhs annually and a Life Insurance Cover of Rs 30,000.
- Senior Citizen Card: The card has special benefits for senior citizens of India. It carries the photograph and blood group of the cardholder for emergency reasons. The debit card has a higher withdrawal limit with no AMC charges.
- EMV World Master Card: This World debit card is in sync with the latest technology and has EMV CHIP embedded to ensure secure transactions. The EMV CHIP also has data protection feature to ensure protection from fraudulent transactions. This added security feature restricts counterfeiting of debit card. The card has a daily withdrawal limit of Rs 50,000 per day and a POS transaction limit of Rs 1 lakhs per day.