PNB offers its customers with a wide range of debit card options that are in line with the requirements of various customer groups.
Classic Debit Card (Magstripe)
The Punjab National Bank Classic debit is the perfect option for those seeking a basic debit card which is linked to their account. The following are its key features:
- Classic Debit Cards are chip and PIN based debit cards which are specially designed for Punjab National Bank savings account holders.
- You can either opt for a personalised debit card which has your name on it or a non-personalised debit card which does not has your name on it.
- Get higher cash withdrawal and purchase limit daily. Maximum daily cash withdrawal limit is Rs 25,000 per day at PNB ATMs, while the transaction limit is Rs. 15,000 per day at other bank ATMs. The maximum daily transaction limit is Rs. 60,000 at PoS terminals and e-commerce websites.
- You can also transfer funds to your friends and family from one PNB account to another using your PNB debit card.
Platinum Debit Card (Magstripe)
PNB offers its platinum debit card for customers who desire more when shopping in a cashless manner. The following are some key features of this card:
- Platinum Debit Card is specially designed for PNB premium account holders.
- You can personalise your debit card with your name on it.
- Get enhanced cash withdrawal limit of Rs 50,000 per day along with purchase limit of Rs. 1.25 lakhs per day at POS terminals or e-commerce websites across India
- Moreover enjoy purchase limit of $500 per day at POS terminals or ecommerce websites worldwide.
MITRA ATM Card
The PNB Mitra Card is specially designed to suit the requirements of Mitra Account holders and the following are its key benefits:
- MITRA ATM Card is designed for all MITRA Account holders at PNB. Customers who do not have a MITRA account can also apply for it.
- This debit card can be used to withdraw cash from PNB ATMs across the country but cannot be used for making transactions at POS terminals and online merchant websites.
- Cash can be withdrawn through the Biometric system. Maximum daily cash withdrawal limit is Rs. 5,000.
RuPay Debit Card
- RuPay Debit Card is based on the RuPay platform and can be used to make transactions across India.
- Cash can be withdrawn at only RuPay enabled ATMs and transactions can be made at only RuPay POS terminals.
RuPay Kisan Card
- RuPay Kisan Card is exclusively made for PNB Kisan account holders.
- Enjoy a daily cash withdrawal limit of up to Rs. 25000 and daily spending limit of up to Rs.60000 at POS terminals and online merchant websites.
Master International Debit Card
In order to enable international transactions, Punjab National Bank introduced Master International Debit Card which is also available in the form of personalised and non-personalised variants.
Master International Debit Card comes with enhanced cash withdrawal and transaction limits.
- Maximum cash withdrawal limit is Rs.50000 per day at ATMs
- Maximum daily spending limit at POS terminals and e-commerce websites in Rs.1.25 lakhs
For foreign transactions, the limits will be applicable according to the conversion rate.
Classic Debit Card (Master & RuPay Variant)
Classic Debit Card is designed for general category account holders. It is available in both personalised and non-personalised versions, personalised classic debit card will have cardholder’s name on it. Classic Debit Card can be used to make fund transfer from one PNB account to another.
- Maximum daily cash withdrawal limit is Rs. 25000 at ATMs across the country.
- Maximum daily transaction limit is Rs.15000 at POS terminals and ecommerce websites established in India.
- There is no limit on fund transfer from your PNB account to another PNB account. Every transaction has a cap of Rs.1 lakh
- In case of third party transfers, maximum transfer limit is same as the available cash limit.
Platinum Debit Card
Platinum Debit Card is designed for elite account holders of PNB. This debit card is available in personalised variant which will have card holder’s name and photo on it. Get same characteristics and features as the classic debit card with some additional features such as:
- Enjoy enhanced cash withdrawal and purchase limit. Avail daily cash withdrawal of Rs.15000 and daily transaction limit of up to Rs.50000.
- Get daily spending limit of Rs.1.25 lakhs at POS and ecommerce websites.
- RuPay Platinum debit card can only be used within India and cannot carry out international transactions.
- Cardholders can opt for 2 add on cards for their close family members.
EMV Debit Card can be used for making international transactions. It has an EMV chip and magstripe embedded in it which ensures safe and secure transactions. It is a personalised card which has the card holder’s name on it.
- Maximum daily cash withdrawals is Rs.50000 per day at ATMs
- Maximum transaction limit is Rs.1.25 lakhs per day at POS terminals and e-commerce websites.
- Cardholders can link a maximum of 3 accounts to their EMV card.
Rupay MUDRA Debit Card
MUDRA Debit Card is a non-personalised debit card which is offered on the RuPay platform
- Avail maximum cash withdrawals of Rs.25000 per day at all ATMs across India.
- Enjoy higher transaction limit of Rs.60000 per day at POS terminals and online merchant websites established in India.