- Get complimentary airport lounge access at selected airports across the country.
- Get high-class dining privileges at over 1900 renowned restaurants.
- Earn accelerated reward points every time you shop at partner merchant outlets.
- Pay no charge for ATM cash withdrawals with your Citi Bank debit cards.
- Keep yourself and your assets safe by availing complimentary insurance coverage.
- Get higher daily withdrawals and purchase limits.
- Use your Citi Bank debit cards for booking train tickets or movie tickets, online and retail shopping, dining, travelling and much more worldwide.
- Enjoy hassle free cashless payments at all merchant outlets across the world.
- Frequent fliers get entitled to 2x Air Miles whenever they fly with Citi-partner airlines.
- Redeem your accumulated reward points for exciting gifts and services available on the Citi Bank website.
- Get secured transactions with PIN-enabled debit cards
- You’ll be charged zero fees for a wide range of banking services. To know more about these services, check the complete complimentary services list available on the Citi Bank official website.
- Get account related assistance within 20 seconds by calling 24*7 Citi Bank phone banking helpline.
- Experience total convenience to access your account on the go, anytime you want with Citi Mobile banking facility.
- Enjoy instant fund transfer facility with your Citi Bank debit card. Send money to your friends and family from anywhere, anytime.
- You can avail emergency cash advances of up to US$1000, if your debit card is lost or stolen in a foreign country.
- Get instant SMS alerts for every withdrawal and transaction your make using your CitiBank debit card.
- Track your monthly spends and transactions, get itemised bill every month with full details about transaction amount, merchant name, date and place of the transaction.
Citi Bank is a leading foreign bank operating in India and is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a subsidiary of Citi group which is a multinational financial services company situated in New York. Citi group, who owns Citi Bank India, is among the largest foreign investors of financial services in India. Citi Bank has a wide network base of over 44 branches and more than 700 ATMs across the country. It offers a broad range of financial services and banking products which include retail banking, consumer banking, investment banking, personal banking, credit corporate, wealth management, securities brokerage, etc. It has been awarded the ‘Best Consumer Internet Bank of India’ award for showing consistent growth since its inception. Additionally, Citi India, through its wide network of Citi Service Centres, has attained a key position as the leading offshoring option for Citigroup globally. In 2016, Citi Bank India started giving instant personal loans, loans on cards and insurances to provide more convenience to its clientele across India. Its accomplishments also include supporting other development priorities such as financial inclusion, youth skilling, basic nutrition empowerment, art and culture, preventive healthcare, and environmental sustainability.
About Citi Bank Debit Cards
Experience the world class benefits and exclusive privileges with Citi Bank Debit Cards. Designed according to your lifestyle needs, these debit cards come with unmatched features and maximum savings on your spending.
Benefits of Citi Bank Debit Cards
Types of Citi Bank Debit Cards
CitiBank India offers its Indian customers with a wide range of debit cards, which include the following variants:
NRI debit cards
The following debit cards are designed to suit the unique requirements of the bank’s NRI customers:
Debit Card for Non-Resident External Rupee Checking Account
Non-Resident External and Non-Resident Ordinary Rupee Checking Account holders will be provided with a Debit Card and an ATM PIN with each of these accounts. If any of the above mentioned accounts is held by multiple account holders, then each account holder will be provided with a Citi Bank debit card and an ATM PIN.
This is a NRI account and NRI account holders can use their Citi Bank Debit Card to access their Non-Resident External Rupee Checking account. They can also withdraw cash or make transactions at POS terminals and other online MasterCard establishments around the globe.
Using the Debit Card issued with your Non-Resident External Rupee Checking Account, you can withdraw cash at your convenience in local currency at all ATMs worldwide which display MasterCard, Maestro or Cirrus logo.
Debit Card for Non-Resident Ordinary Rupee Checking Account
Debit Card issued with a Non-Resident Ordinary Rupee Checking Account can be used to access the account, withdraw cash from ATMs and to make transactions at POS terminals across the country. Debit Card issued with the Non-Resident Ordinary Rupee Checking Account can be used to withdraw cash in Indian Rupees across all ATMs in India which displays the MasterCard, Maestro or Cirrus signage.
- The default limit to withdraw cash from ATMs and make transaction at POS terminals is set at US $3500 per financial year and for CitiGold customers and it is US$1500 per financial year for other customer categories. In order to increase the default limit, you have to log into your Citi Bank account and send a mail about increasing purchase and withdrawal limits. You can also call the 24*7 Citi Phone banking representative to increase your limit.
- The bank which operates the ATM might also impose additional limits on every cash withdrawal. It may also charge you an additional fee for each withdrawal, balance enquiry, etc.
- Every cash withdrawal in foreign countries will charge you a foreign exchange conversion fee for converting money from Indian rupees to the local currency of the country where you are withdrawing cash.
- In case your existing debit card is not a chip based debit card, then you can replace your existing card with a new Chip and PIN card.
Other debit cards offered by Citi Bank are as follows:
- Citi bank ATM/debit card
- Citi bank platinum debit card
- Citi priority world debit card
- Citi gold world debit card
- Citi gold private client world debit card
Reward points when using CitiBank Cards for POS/Online Purchases
|Debit card Name||Rewards Earned|
|Citi Bank ATM/ debit card||Earn 1 reward point for every Rs.150 spent at POS terminals and online merchant outlets|
|Citi Bank Platinum debit card||Earn 1 reward point for every Rs.100 spent at POS terminals and online merchant outlets|
|Citi Priority World debit card||Earn 1 reward point for every Rs.150 spent at POS terminals and online merchant outlets|
|Citi Gold World debit card||Earn 1 reward point for every Rs.100 spent at POS terminals and online merchant outlets|
|Citi Gold Private Client World debit card||Earn 1 reward point for every Rs.100 spent at POS terminals and online merchant outlets|