Kotak Mahinda Bank is a leading private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, India. It is one of the largest financial services and banking solution providers in India. It offers an array of banking products for corporate as well as retail consumers. Some of the services offered by Kotak Mahindra Bank include- Insurance, Loans, Credit Cards, Kotak Balance Check, Personal Finance and other banking related services. This bank has an ATM network of 2,163, 1369 branches across 689 locations in India (As of 31st March 2017).
Kotak Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Account holders of Kotak Mahindra Bank can give a missed call to-
1800 274 0110
Customers can give a missed call to toll-free Kotak balance enquiry number 1800 2740110 to check available account balance. This service can only be availed if the customer has a registered mobile number with the bank. A SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number with the combined and available balance for all the accounts linked with the bank instantly.
Get Your Free Credit Report with Monthly Updates Check Now
How to Register for Kotak Balance Enquiry by Missed Call?
Kotak Balance Enquiry by missed call can only be availed by customers who have registered mobile number with the bank. For customers who haven’t got registered can visit the nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank branch and get registered for the same. After the registration process is done, account holders will be eligible to receive SMS alerts regarding account balance details.
What are the other ways of Kotak Balance Check?
Mentioned below are some of the ways through which customers can check their available account balance:
1. Internet Banking: Account holders of Kotak Mahindra Bank are provided with internet banking facilities to avail digital transactions. Customers need to login to Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking portal with the credentials provided by the bank. Through internet banking, customers can easily check account balance, raise service request, fund transfer, and apply for credit cards and other banking related services.
- E-statement: Kotak Mahindra Bank also provides e-statement facility for the customers through internet banking. For this, customers need to login with the credentials. Click Account summary from the menu options. Customers will able to view the detailed summary of transaction along with the available account balance in e-statement generated.
Your Credit Score and Report Is Now Absolutely Free Check Now
2. Mobile Banking: Mobile banking facility helps the customers to transact banking products through their mobile. In this regard, bank has provided customers with some of the apps where one can transfer fund, apply for loan, apply for credit. Kotak balance check and others. Some of the apps provided are mentioned below:
- Kotak 811 & Mobile Banking: This app offered by the Kotak Bank comes with various benefits for the savings bank account holder. Customers need to download and install this app on their Android and iOS devices. This app is user-friendly and provides customers banking on the go.
- BHIM Kotakpay: Through this app, customers can easily transfer and receive payments through secure transactions. Account holders need to download and install the app and complete one time linking of the account with UPI ID. After installing the app, customers can avail features such as- Kotak Balance Enquiry, Fund Transfer, Shopping, Cab rides and others.
- Kotak Bharat Banking: This app provided by the bank comes with an array of features. Customers need to send SMS to 9971056767 from their registered mobile number after the app is downloaded and installed. 36 transactions can be done including Kotak Bank balance enquiry, Mobile/DTH recharge, fund transfer and others.
- Kotak AllPay: Customers can check their balance in the passbook menu section after downloading and installing the app.
3. SMS Banking: Account holders are required to send SMS from their registered mobile number to 9971056767 or 5676788. For Kotak Bank balance enquiry, account holders need to type <BAL> and send it to the given number. Also, standard SMS charges will be applied to Kotak Balance Check.
4. USSD Based Service: Customers can dial *99# code from their registered mobile number with the bank to know Kotak Balance Enquiry. Customers can transfer up to INR 3,000 per day under USSD based services.
5. WhatsApp Banking: Kotak Mahindra Bank is now providing WhatsApp banking for its customers. Customers need to follow below mentioned steps to avail services via WhatsApp platform:
Step 1: Give a missed call on 9718566655 to register from your registered mobile number.
Step 2: Add 022-6600-6022 to your mobile contacts list
Step 3: Open WhatsApp, refresh contact lists, search for the contact, type “help” as a message
Step 4: For Kotak Balance Check type “1” and follow the steps to proceed further
6. Google Assistant: For enquiring through Google Assistant, customers need to tap home button for 2-3 seconds on Android devices or install and download Google Assistant app on iOS devices. After this, say “Ok Google” or “Hey Google”. Then, say “Talk to Kotak Bank” to open the bot or say “Talk to Kotak Bank to check the account balance”. Google Assistant app will respond with the available account balance.
7. Passbook: Passbook acts as physical document to know the detailed summary of transactions as well as available account balance. Passbook is offered instantly while opening an account with the bank.
8. Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM: Account holders can visit the nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM to check the available account balance. For this, customers should have a valid debit card as well as valid four-digit PIN. At ATM, available balance is displayed on the screen instantly.
Get Free Credit Report with Complete Analysis of Credit Score Get Report
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Toll-free number for Kotak Balance Check?
Customers need to give missed from their registered mobile number to Toll-free number 1800 2740110 for Kotak Bank balance enquiry.
Is WhatsApp Banking safe for Kotak Balance Enquiry?
Yes. WhatsApp banking is absolutely safe and secure to enquire about any services including Kotak Balance Enquiry, statement request and others.
Are there any charges for Insta Balance Services?
No. There are no charges for Insta Balance services. Customers can call 1800 2740110 which is toll-free.