ICICI Bank Balance Check Number
To check ICICI Bank Account Balance on-the-go, account holders should give a missed call to –
9594 612 612
To avail ICICI Mini Statement (last 3 transactions), account holders should give a missed call to –
9594 613 613
The account holder needs to ensure that he/she give a missed call to the balance enquiry number through the registered mobile number. ICICI Bank account holders can do ICICI Balance Enquiry using missed call banking by following the below-mentioned steps –
- Call ICICI Bank Balance Check Number 9594612612 from the mobile number registered with the bank
- The call will automatically disconnect after short rings
- The account holder will receive ICICI Bank Account Balance through SMS on the registered mobile phone
Get Free Credit Report with monthly updates. Check Now
How to Register for ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry by Missed Call
ICICI Balance Check by Missed Call is only available for account holders who have registered their mobile numbers with the bank for SMS Banking. Any account holder who wants to avail the benefit of ICICI Balance Enquiry by Missed Call will be required to register their mobile number for SMS alerts by visiting the nearest bank branch.
What are the other ways of ICICI Bank Balance Check
Check Balance of ICICI Bank Net Banking
ICICI Bank account holder who is registered for their internet banking services can check ICICI Bank account balance easily by logging in to ICICI net banking portal at any point of time.
- The account holder will be required to provide the User ID and Password to do ICICI Net Banking login
- Post successful login, the account holder can do ICICI Balance Check on the net banking dashboard only
- User can check the account balance of all the ICICI Bank accounts right there. Also, user can check the previous transactions, ICICI mini statement and transfer funds using ICICI net banking facility
Any account holder who is not registered for ICICI net banking service can do so by visiting the nearest bank branch.
Check Balance of ICICI Bank Mobile Banking
ICICI Bank provides few active apps that customers can use to carry out their online transactions and also check their ICICI account balance on-the-go. Below mentioned are ICICI mobile banking applications using which account holders can do ICICI Bank Balance Check easily:
- iMobile – iMobile by ICICI Bank is a complete mobile banking app available on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Using iMobile application, account holders can make fund transfers, view and transact all accounts including loan, PPF, iWish, insurance, cards and others as well. Also, using iMobile application account holders can do ICICI Balance Enquiry, view mini statement and email detailed statement as well.
- Mera Mobile – Mera Mobile is ICICI Bank’s official vernacular mobile banking application which is launched in 12 languages. Using this mobile application, account holders can easily check ICICI Account Balance, view account summary, view the detailed statement, do fund transfer, make utility bill payments and much more.
- iBizz ICICI Corporate Banking – iBizz mobile application is for current account customers only. This application is available on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Using iBizz mobile app, account holders can easily check their ICICI Bank account balance, view and download mini statement, transfer funds using UPI, pay bills and much more.
Check Balance of ICICI Bank SMS Banking
To do ICICI Balance Check by SMS, account holders are required to send “IBAL” to 9215676766 (for primary accounts). If a customer holds multiple accounts with the bank, he/she can check the ICICI Bank account balance for secondary accounts by sending “IBAL <space> Last 6 digits of Account Number” to 9215676766.
Check Balance of ICICI Bank Passbook
ICICI Bank makes available passbook to every account holder at the time of account opening with the bank.
- ICICI Bank customers can easily update their passbook by visiting their nearest bank branch
- Account-holders can easily check all the transactions (debit and credit) and ICICI Account Balance as well
Check Balance of ICICI Bank via ATM
ICICI Bank account holders can visit their nearest ICICI Bank ATM or any other bank ATM to do ICICI Balance Enquiry instantly. Account-holders will only be required to follow the below-mentioned steps to do the same:
- Visit the nearest ICICI Bank or any other bank ATM
- Insert ICICI Bank ATM Card
- Select “Balance Enquiry / Balance Check” option
- ICICI Bank account balance will be displayed on the ATM screen. The account holder can take the receipt as well for ICICI Balance Check.
Check Balance of ICICI Bank via Customer Care Number
ICICI Bank account holders can also give a call on the ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry Number mentioned below –
1860 120 7777
ICICI Bank account holders can also give a call on the customer care number mentioned above to check ICICI Bank account balance instantly. ICICI Bank customers will be required to follow the process mentioned below:
- Call on the ICICI Bank customer care number. The account holder can check the ICICI customer care here.
- Select language
- Select the option for ‘Banking Account’
- Enter the 16 digit debit card number or 12 digit account number
- Enter ATM PIN to do ICICI Balance Enquiry instantly
Check Balance of ICICI Bank via UPI
- Open any UPI app on your smartphone
- Login through the set code
- Tap on the account you want to check balance of
- Tap on check balance
- Add the passcode to proceed
- The balance of the selected account will reflect on the screen upon adding the passcode
Get Free Credit Report with monthly updates. Check Now
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if an account holder has more than one account with ICICI Bank?
If any customer holds multiple accounts with ICICI Bank, he/she can do ICICI Balance Enquiry of any specific account by sending “IBAL <space> Last 6 digits of Account Number” to 9215676766.
What is ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry Number?
ICICI Bank account holders can do ICICI Bank Balance Check by giving a missed call to ICICI Bank Balance Check Number – 9594612612.
How to Register for ICICI Bank Missed Call Banking?
ICICI Bank account holder can easily use ICICI Bank Account Balance check facility via missed call facility by registering a mobile number for SMS alerts. To register for ICICI Bank Balance Enquiry by Missed call, the account holder will be required to visit the nearest bank branch.