UCO Bank Balance Enquiry Number
To check UCO Bank Account Balance, give a call to –
1800 274 0123 (Toll-free)
To check UCO Bank Account Balance, account holders can call on UCO Bank Balance Enquiry Number 18002740123 which is toll-free. The bank does not provide any facility to account holders to check their account balance using any UCO Bank Balance Enquiry Number using Missed call service.
Get Free Credit Report with monthly updates. Check Now
How to Register for UCO Bank Balance Enquiry Number by Missed Call?
UCO Bank does not provide balance enquiry service using the missed call facility. However, UCO Bank provides balance enquiry facility by calling on their toll-free number given above. Account-holders can call on 18002740123 (toll-free) to check their UCO Bank account balance for free. Also, account holders will not be required to register to avail of this facility.
What are the other ways to check UCO Bank Account Balance?
Given below are some of the ways using which account holders can check their UCO Bank account balance for free –
1. UCO Bank Net Banking
UCO Bank provides internet banking facility to its account holders.
- Account-holders who have registered for bank’s net banking facility can check their UCO Bank Account Balance using this facility
- UCO Bank Balance Enquiry by Net banking can be done by checking the account summary post login
- Not only this, but account holders can also request services, transact, transfer and make utility bill payments using UCO Bank net banking facility
2. UCO Bank Mobile Banking
UCO Bank provides its customers with mobile banking services through a range of mobile apps which includes UCO Bank M-Banking, UCOSecure, UCO Pay +, BHIM UCO UPI & UCO mPassbook. Following are UCO Bank mobile banking applications with which account holders can check their account balance on-the-go:
- UCO Bank M-Banking – UCO Bank account holders can download and install the UCO Bank mBanking app on their Android or iOS devices to avail banking services like UCO Bank Balance enquiry, mini statement, fund transfers, cheque book request and much more.
- UCOSecure – UCOSecure mobile app from UCO Bank helps to provide more safety and secure all the digital products offered by the bank. It helps to instantly block & unblock all the digital products including e-banking, m-banking, Debit Card, BHIM UCO UPI, UCOPAY (e-wallet) & secure the digital platform.
- UCO Pay+ – This mobile app is a wallet offering by UCO Bank available only on Android platform. With this wallet, users can load money spend it on all their recharges and bill payments including Gas, electricity, insurance, mutual funds etc. Users can also add money from their net banking/debit card/credit card, receiving/paying money from/to their friends.
- BHIM UCO UPI – UCO Bank provides BHIM UPI app which allows account holders to pay and receive money using UPI facility via Virtual Private Address.
- UCO mPassbook – UCO mPassbook application allows its users to check all the transactions on electronic passbook on-the-go. Account-holders can register and even use the mobile application in offline mode. With mPassbook, account holders can also do UCO Bank Balance Enquiry in both online & offline mode.
UCO Bank provides passbook to all its account holders to help them keep a check of all their banking transactions.
- Account-holders can visit their nearest UCO Bank branch to check their UCO Bank Account Balance by a passbook
- UCO Bank passbook contains all the debit and credit transactions carried out by the account holder
4. UCO Bank ATM
UCO Bank account holders can visit their nearest bank ATM for instant UCO Bank Balance Enquiry. Individuals will be required to visit their nearest ATM & follow the steps mentioned below:
- Swipe the UCO Bank ATM Card
- Use the 4 digit ATM card PIN
- Select the “Check Account Balance” option
- UCO Bank Account Balance will be shown on the ATM display
5. UCO SMS Banking
For UCO Bank Balance Enquiry by SMS, account holders can easily opt to send an SMS and check their account balance. To check UCO Bank account balance, SMS UCOBAL <mPIN> to 56161.
If the account holder has multiple UCO Bank accounts linked with the same mobile number, he/she can do instant UCO Bank Balance Enquiry by sending an SMS UCOBAL <mPIN> <14 digit Account number> to 56161.
Get Free Credit Report with monthly updates. Check Now
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is UCO Bank Balance Enquiry Toll-free number?
UCO Bank account holders can call 1800-274-0123 to use the telebanking facility and check their UCO Bank Account Balance instantly.
Q. How to check UCO Bank Account Balance by SMS Banking?
Account-holders can easily check UCO Bank balance by sending UCOBAL <mPIN> to 56161. If the customer holds multiple UCO Bank savings accounts, he/she can check their account balance by sending an SMS containing UCOBAL <mPIN> <14 digit Account number> to 56161.
Q. How can I check my UCO account balance online?
UCO bank has furnished its net-banking portal and mobile applications for users who have an internet connection. You can either log in to the net-banking portal or download and use mobile apps which include UCO Bank M-Banking, UCOSecure, UCO Pay +, BHIM UCO UPI & UCO mPassbook to check your account balance.
Q. How can I check my UCO account balance on call?
To check your account balance, account-holders can dial 1800-274-0123. There is no need for registering to this facility. Users can easily call and check their UCO Bank Account Balance for free.
Q. Are there any charges on UCO Bank balance check services?
No, there are no service charges applied by UCO Bank. However, operator charges are applied for SMS services.