UCO Bank is also known as United Commercial Bank is a government-owned commercial bank, which was founded in 1943. If an account holder has opened an account with UCO Bank, then he/she will be provided with an array of banking services and facilities like UCO Bank account balance check, transfers, and much more on-the-go. Let us check UCO Bank Balance Enquiry Number and different ways in which an account holder can check UCO Bank Account balance.
UCO Bank Balance Enquiry Number
To check UCO Bank Account Balance, give a call to –
1800 274 0123 (Toll-free)
To check UCO Bank Account Balance, account holders can call on UCO Bank Balance Enquiry Number 18002740123 which is toll-free. The bank does not provide any facility to account holders to check their account balance using any UCO Bank Balance Enquiry Number using Missed call service.
How to Register for UCO Bank Balance Enquiry Number by Missed Call?
UCO Bank does not provide balance enquiry service using missed call facility. However, UCO Bank provides balance enquiry facility by calling on their toll-free number given above. Account holders can call on 18002740123 (toll-free) to check their UCO Bank account balance for free. Also, account holders will not be required to register to avail this facility. Account holders can easily call on this toll-free number and check their UCO Bank Account Balance for free.
What are the other ways to check UCO Bank Account Balance?
Given below are some of the ways using which account holders can check their UCO Bank account balance for free –
1. UCO Bank Net Banking – UCO Bank provides internet banking facility to its account holders. Account holders who have registered for bank’s net banking facility can check their UCO Bank Account Balance using this facility. UCO Bank Balance Enquiry by Net banking can be done by checking account summary post login. Not only this, account holders can also request services, transact, transfer and make utility bill payments using UCO Bank net banking facility.
2. Mobile Banking – UCO Bank provides its customers with mobile banking services through a range of mobile apps which includes UCO Bank M-Banking, UCOSecure, UCO Pay +, BHIM UCO UPI & UCO mPassbook. Following are UCO Bank mobile banking applications with which account holders can check their account balance on-the-go:
- UCO Bank M-Banking – UCO Bank account holders can download and install the UCO Bank mBanking app on their Android or iOS devices to avail banking services like UCO Bank Balance enquiry, mini statement, fund transfers, cheque book request and much more.
- UCOSecure – UCOSecure mobile app from UCO Bank helps to provide more safety and secure all the digital products offered by the bank. It helps to instantly block & unblock all the digital products including e-banking, m-banking, Debit Card, BHIM UCO UPI, UCOPAY (e-wallet) & secure the digital platform.
- UCO Pay+ – This mobile app is a wallet offering by UCO Bank available only on Android platform. With this wallet, users can load money spend it on all their recharges and bill payments including Gas, electricity, insurance, mutual funds etc. Users can also add money from their net banking/debit card/credit card, receiving / paying money from / to their friends.
- BHIM UCO UPI – UCO Bank provides BHIM UPI app which allows account holders to pay and receive money using UPI facility via Virtual Private Address.
- UCO mPassbook – UCO mPassbook application allows its users to check all the transactions on electronic passbook on-the-go. Account holders can register and even use the mobile application in offline mode. With mPassbook, account holders can also do UCO Bank Balance Enquiry in both online & offline mode.
3. Passbook – UCO Bank provides passbook to all its account holders to help them keep a check of all their banking transactions. Account holders can visit their nearest UCO Bank branch to check their UCO Bank Account Balance by passbook. UCO Bank passbook contains all the debit and credit transactions carried out by the account holder.
4. UCO Bank ATM – UCO Bank account holders can visit their nearest bank ATM for instant UCO Bank Balance Enquiry. Individuals will be required to visit their nearest ATM & follow the steps mentioned below:
- Swipe the UCO Bank ATM Card
- Use the 4 digit ATM card PIN
- Select the “Check Account Balance” option
- UCO Bank Account Balance will be shown on the ATM display
5. SMS Banking – For UCO Bank Balance Enquiry by SMS, account holders can easily opt to send an SMS and check their account balance. To check UCO Bank account balance, SMS UCOBAL <mPIN> to 56161.
If the account holder has multiple UCO Bank accounts linked with the same mobile number, he / she can do instant UCO Bank Balance Enquiry by sending an SMS UCOBAL <mPIN> <14 digit Account number> to 56161.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to register for UCO Bank Missed Call service?
Any account holder can easily use UCO Bank Account Balance check facility on Missed Call by registering their mobile numbers for SMS alerts.
What is UCO Bank Balance Enquiry Toll-free number?
UCO Bank account holders can call 18002740123 to use the telebanking facility and check their UCO Bank Account Balance instantly.
How to check UCO Bank Account Balance by SMS Banking?
Account holders can easily use UCO Bank Balance Enquiry number by SMS to check their account balance instantly. They will only be required to SMS UCOBAL <mPIN> to 56161. If the customer holds multiple UCO Bank savings accounts, he / she can check their UCO Bank Account Balance by sending an SMS containing UCOBAL <mPIN> <14 digit Account number> to 56161.