UCO Bank has added a new facility for the customers by offering them a unique personalised remote banking experience. With internet banking, customers can have access to their bank accounts 24×7 and also avail various services such as fund transfer, bill payments, account statements, etc. However, every account-holder needs to be registered for Internet Banking to avail online services. Let us know more.
UCO Bank Net Banking Application Process
UCO Bank Internet Banking can be accessed by its account-holders who have registered for online banking at the bank. Account-holders are required to fill the application form which can be generated online and submit the form at the bank branch. Here are the steps which should be followed to register for internet banking:
Get Your Free Credit Report with Monthly Updates Check Now
- Go to UCO Bank Official Website and click on ‘E-Banking’
- Select ‘Login’
- On the next screen, from the menu displayed on the left-hand side, select ‘Download Application Form’. You will find two options on the next page-
- Download Personal / Kid’s e-Banking Application Form
- Download Corporate e-Banking Application Form
- After selecting the suitable option, you will be redirected to the application form. Download the application form, take out a print and fill in all the details such as CIF number, date of birth, customer name, address, mobile number, email-id, etc.
- Deposit the application form at your home branch
- You will be allotted a confidential User ID and a set of secret passwords, after submission of the application
- After receiving your User-ID and password, you will be required to change the password assigned by UCO Bank on accessing for the first time
UCO Bank Net Banking New Registration Process
After registering at the bank, new users can follow the UCO Bank net banking application process to start using the service:
- Either visit the official website of UCO Bank and select ‘E-Banking’ option or directly open the UCO Bank Internet Banking page
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ button on the next screen
- Now, provide your account number and one of the last five transaction amounts & type. Also, select Debit or Credit option for the transaction type. Agree to all the terms and conditions and press ‘Submit’. If you have forgotten your last transaction, you may call the customer help desk on 09213125125
- On the next screen, provide the OTP received on the registered mobile number
- Enter your Debit Card number, expiry date and PIN
- After the provided information is verified, you will receive a temporary User ID and password to login to the Internet Banking website on your registered mobile number
- Then, after logging in for the first time you need to change your login details and set a transaction password. Enter your email address and click ‘Submit’
Note: User ID gets activated within 2 days after issuance. If the customer tries to log in before the activation of the User ID, the system will simply show an error message.
Get Free Credit Report with Complete Analysis of Credit Score Get Report
Reset UCO Bank Login Password
In case you have forgotten your UCO Net Banking password or want to change it, follow the given steps-
- Go to UCO Bank official website
- Click on ‘E-Banking’ and select ‘Password Reset’
- On the next screen, enter your User ID, primary account number (linked with the User ID) and one of last 5 transaction amount & type
- Select ‘Agree’ and ‘Submit’
- Enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number and confirm
- Now, enter a new password and confirm
Services Available on UCO Bank Net Banking
Here are the services which can be availed by users of UCO Bank Net Banking-
|View Account Summary||Transaction Enquiry||Self Account Transfer||Third-Party Transfer|
|Account Opening||Cheque Book Issuance||View Statement||Request for Demand Draft|
|Open/Close Fixed Deposit||Loan Request||Switching of Mailing Address||Utility Bills Payment|
|Mail Service||View projections on loans/deposits||Profile Customisation||FD Renewal|
Your Credit Score and Report is Now Absolutely Free Check Now
Advantages of UCO Bank Net Banking Registration
After registering with UCO Bank’s net banking service, account-holders can enjoy the following advantages-
- 24*7 Availability: Internet Banking services are available 24×7 throughout the year. Users can view their bank balance, account statements and make fund transfers instantly anytime.
- Convenient: Internet banking is a convenient way of accessing banking services and products. Account-holders can use almost all the banking services without having to visit the bank and stand in queues. Financial transactions such as paying bills and transferring funds between accounts can easily be performed anytime as per the convenience of the user.
- Organised Track of Transactions: With internet banking, it becomes very easy to track the history of all the transactions initiated by the user. Transactions and fund transfers made online are efficiently displayed in the ‘Transaction History’ section along with the details such as payee’s name, bank account number, the amount paid, the date and time of payment, and remarks. As a result, users can easily view and organize their transactions without any possibility of losing the information, which is a common case with acknowledgement receipts provided at the bank branch.
- Efficient mode of financial transactions: Net banking allows funds to be transferred between accounts almost instantly, especially if the two accounts are held at the same banking institution. You can also make bill payments, EMI payments, loan and tax payments easily.
- Quick and secure: Funds can be transferred via net-banking quickly by NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Also, the account is completely secured with a password and unique User-ID.
- Opening/Closing FD: Account-holders can open, close and renew fixed deposits at good interest rates via internet banking
- Easy to use: Online banking service is very easy to use. UCO Bank also provides a site map and demo to make the process easier for the customers
Prerequisites for UCO Bank Internet Banking Registration
Given below are some parameters which must be fulfilled to register for UCO Bank Net Banking:
- The user should be an active account-holder at UCO Bank
- Mobile number registered at the bank
- Debit Card with password
- Minimum 1 successful transaction via Debit Card since activation
Checking Credit Report Monthly has no impact on Credit Score Check Now
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Who can use UCO Internet Banking Service?
UCO Bank Net Banking is available for all the customers of CBS branches of the UCO Bank, who are resident Customers holding either a single or joint operating account. Joint account holders cannot do all financial transactions on the Internet Banking. Nonetheless, as for joint accounts with the operating mandate ‘Either or Survivor’, both the holders are allowed to view and transact subject to the submission of application with joint signatures.
Q. Do I have to pay for using UCO Bank Internet Banking?
No, there are no extra charges for using internet banking.
Q. How can I access UCO Bank internet banking?
To use internet banking, you need to have an account at any UCO Bank branch. Then, you need to register yourself for the Internet Banking Service by filling and submitting the application form.
Q. How can I apply for UCO Bank net-banking?
To apply for UCO Bank internet banking, you need to download the application form from the official website, fill all the details and submit the same at your home branch.
Q. Can I change the User ID and password?
For new users, it is mandatory to change the issued User ID and password at first login. You can change your passwords any number of times subsequently, but you can not change your User Id.
Q. I am unable to login with the issued User ID and password. What to do?
The password issued is case sensitive. Make sure you are entering the credentials carefully. If you are still unable to login, contact your branch.