Value-Plus Savings Account
The basic savings account from Deutsche Bank is intended to meet multi-dimensional financial requirement of both an individual and group of family members. This particular product offers ease of banking through various platforms such as branch banking online banking and provision of instant welcome kit.The key features of this saving account with Deutsche Bank are:
- Instant account opening kit allows customer to operate their savings bank accounts immediately
- Easy balance requirement – Customer have the provision to maintain a minimum quarterly balance of Rs 1,00,000 in the Savings Account or should maintain minimum Assets Under Management of Rs 1,50,000.
- Family savings account with Deutsche Bank where customer can enjoy the benefits as individually or along with family members.
- Free International Gold Debit Card
- Get attractive reward points for every transaction made at the merchant outlets.
- 2.5% waiver at all petrol pumps across India.
- POS limits starting from Rs 25,000 to Rs 1,00,000 lakh.
- Higher limits of cash withdrawal.
- Savings from Deutsche Bank is favoured as it provides protection from any kind of fraud transactions made on your International Debit Card.
- Protection from any kind of illegal online banking transactions.
- Acceptability of International Debit Cards in India and abroad
- Payable at Par Cheque Books, Demand Drafts and Pay Orders
Deutsche Bank Advantage Banking Account
This particular segment is tailor-made retail banking solution for high end customer which has a strong presence in Indian market. Under this, the multiple variant of retail banking is covered under one umbrella. Deutsche Bank Advantage Banking Account allows customer to utilise various privileged benefits by opting for either minimum Assets Under Management (AUM) or a Deutsche Bank minimum Balance requirements.
The key features of this savings bank account are:
- Multiple balance maintenance options depending on nature and requirement of customers.
- Family banking facilities
- Deutsche Bank offers free demand drafts and pay orders & payable at par cheque books under this savings accounts scheme
- Financial investment services.
- Free Platinum Debit Card
- Exclusive lifestyle offers to complement your lifestyle
- Free branch banking services
- State of the art net banking facility.
Regular Savings Account
The Regular Savings account brings world class banking product in a basic and simplified approach. The savings accounts has been proportioned in a manner which can offer maximum benefits to those residing in small however upcoming cities in Indian economy.
The key features of the savings bank account are:
- This product is available only on category B cities which include Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Ludhiana, Moradabad, Salem, Surat & Vellore.
- Average Quarterly Balance required is Rs 25,000.
- Free International Gold Debit Card.
- Free Demand Drafts on Deutsche Bank locations / Pay Orders free of charge up to Rs 50,000 per month.
- Free Payable at Par Cheque book.
- Statement with payee details free quarterly statements; Free Monthly eStatements
EXPAT Saving Account
This Deutsche Bank saving account is another customised banking solution for those residing in India on a temporary of short term visit. Through expat savings accounts, Deutsche bank not offers world class banking product but ensures all the financial needs for foreign national are met and have a pleasant stay in India.
The key features of this premium Deutsche Bank savings account include:
- Free outward remittances at preferential forex rates to their respective home countries.
- Average quarterly balance is Rs 40,000.
- This facility is free once every month and customer will get a preferred rate on forex conversions.
- Preferential interest rates on fixed deposits of Rs 1,00,00,000 and above.
- Free demand drafts, pay orders and payable at par cheque books.
- Dedicated service manager to ensure all financial requirements are met in absolute hassle-free way.
- Invites to special events throughout the year.
- Deutsche Bank offers exclusive discount offers on dining, shopping and bookstores.
Not only this, the other value adds service for this Deutsche Bank savings account includes:
- Deutsche Bank offers free deutsche bank platinum debit card and free of cost usage at all ATMs in India.
- Enhanced reward points & redemption of reward points for a cash credit into savings accounts
- Superior Investment Solution under which the entire portfolio is allocated with a range of multiple products. For mutual funds, deutsche bank offers customer with more than 600 funds from 29 Asset Management Companies in India
- Db Wealth Pro service
- Db Online Banking
Payroll Savings Account
This Deutsche Bank savings account is especially designed to meet the financial objectives of salaried employees including personalised solutions for working professional at middle and senior level management though dedicated relationship manager. It covers multiple aspects of banking solution ranging from linked reimbursement account; Investment services and various Value Add Services
The key features of this Deutsche Bank savings account are:
- Zero balance payroll Deutsche Bank savings accounts with a linked reimbursement account
- Customised offering for middle and senior management
- Exclusive offer for Expatriate employees
- Attractive interest rates on Home Loan, Personal Loan and Loan Against Property
- Monthly email statements
- Free International Gold Debit Card for self and joint applicant is also offered under this Deutsche Bank savings accounts
- Multiple online banking platform which includes online banking, phone banking, SMS & e- mail alert services are available with Deutsche Bank Savings Accounts
Easy Savings Account
Easy saving account offered by Deutsche Bank is a part of its commitments for financial inclusion is every possible aspect of India’s customer base. The product is customized for the mass population in India, especially who are having low and middle income. The name itself implies the feature of this account. All the way from opening the account and operating the same, the endeavour is to have best possible service in simplified way.
The key features of easy saving bank account are:
- NIL AQB maintenance requirements.
- No account opening cheque is required.
- Free payable at par cheque once in a year and additional cheque book is available at extra cost.
- Free International Classic Debit card.
- Free quarterly statements by post with free monthly eStatements.
Professional Savings Account:
This savings account from Deutsche Bank is distinctively designed to cater the need of customers involved in specific professions such as Doctors, Chartered accountants, lawyers, Architects Company Secretary. The account tries to bring contentment to working professional with sparing much time and effort
The key Features of account are:
- Preferred rates on processing fees for overdraft facilities.
- Free payable at par cheque books, demand drafts and pay orders.
- Free NEFT & RTGS transfers.
- Special relationship discount on locker fees.
- Tranquil Banking solution through Doorstep Banking either at office or home.
- Waiver on minimum balance requirement.
- Exclusive benefits with the free International Platinum Debit Card for Self and Joint Account.
- Account holder can gross Express Rewards on various banking transactions like paying utility bills, withdrawing cash from Deutsche Bank ATMs.
- Customer can visit any bank branch in India to transact with incurring any extra cost.
- Joint account holders are allowed and are eligible for a free International Platinum Debit Card.
- State of the art online banking platform to perform daily financial transaction.
Free SMS Banking equips working professional to get the account details including statement of account on the go. SMS banking provides the following options:
- Check account balance & balance enquiry.
- Know the last 5 transactions.
- Know the status of cheque issued.
- Banking statement request up to 6 months.
- Get your Savings Account e-statement up to 6 months.
- Order for a new cheque book.