Andhra Bank’s internet banking, mobile banking, missed call, and SMS services have made balance enquiry easier for its customers. Let us learn about the Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number and different ways in which you can check Andhra Bank Account balance.
Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number
Give a Missed Call to –
To check Andhra Bank Account Balance, customers will only be required to give a missed call to 09223011300. Users can avail Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry by following the below-mentioned steps –
- Give a missed call to 09223011300 from the mobile number registered with Andhra Bank
- The call will automatically disconnect after short rings
- User will get a SMS with Andhra Bank Account Balance (Savings Account, Current Account, Cash Credit and Overdraft)
How to Register for Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry by Missed Call?
Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry by Missed Call is only available to users who have registered their mobile numbers with the bank for receiving SMS alerts. Any customer who wants to check Andhra Bank Account Balance by Missed Call will be required to register their mobile number for SMS alerts with the bank.
Get Your Free Credit Report with Monthly Updates Check Now
What are the other ways to check Andhra Bank Account Balance?
Following are a few ways in which Andhra Bank customers can check their account balance:
Andhra Bank Internet Banking
Andhra Bank account holders who have registered for internet banking can use their Andhra Bank net banking login id and password to log into the Andhra Bank net banking portal. Account-holders can check their Andhra Bank Account Balance by following the below-mentioned steps:
- For a quick view, navigate to Accounts > Inquire > Account Summary > Actions and then click on Quick View to check your account balance.
- For complete account statement, Navigate to Accounts > Inquire > Account Summary > Actions and then click on Account Statement
Andhra Bank Mobile Banking
Andhra Bank provides its customers with mobile banking services through a range of mobile apps including AB Tej and Andhra Bank e-Passbook. Following are both of the Andhra Bank mobile applications with which account holders can check their account balance using mobile banking:
- AB Tej: Andhra Bank customers can download and install the AB Tej – Andhra Bank Mobile Banking application on their Android or iOS devices avail banking services like Andhra Bank Balance enquiry, mini statement, fund transfers, cheque book request and much more.
- Andhra Bank e-Passbook: Andhra Bank provides e-Passbook facility for its account holders to check their account balance using the app. With AB e-Passbook mobile app, Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry process became easier than before. This app is available for Android devices only.
Andhra Bank issues passbook to every customer opening a bank account.
- Customers can update their passbook by visiting the bank to check Andhra Bank Account Balance
- The passbook contains complete information of all the debit and credit transactions carried out by the account holder
- Many account holders still prefer this method of Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry than using net banking or mobile banking services provided by the bank
Andhra Bank ATM
Individuals having a bank account with Andhra Bank can visit Andhra Bank ATM or any other bank ATM to check their account balance instantly. Account-holders will be required to visit an ATM and follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Swipe the Andhra Bank ATM-cum-debit card
- Use the 4-digit ATM PIN
- Choose the “Balance Enquiry” option
- The balance will be displayed on ATM
Andhra Bank Toll-free Number
Customers can use the following toll-free number for Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry:
1800 425 1515
The customers will be required to give a call to the Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Toll-free Number to receive the details.
To check the account balance, the customers need to call at 18004251515. After selecting for a language, account holders can enquire balance, account statements and much more by opting for Telebanking services.
Checking Credit Report monthly has no impact on Credit Score Get Report
Frequently Asked Questions
How to register for the Andhra Bank Missed Call service?
To avail Andhra Bank missed call service, it is compulsory to have a registered mobile number with the bank. If you have a registered mobile number, you can give a call on 8468001122 and enjoy the facility. However, if you do not have a registered mobile number, you need to visit the bank and submit a duly-filled form along with the necessary documents for registration. After verifying the documents, the bank will register the mobile number and you will be able to avail the missed call service.
What is Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Toll-free number?
Account-holders can call 18004251515 to use the telebanking facility and check their Andhra Bank Account Balance instantly.
How do I check my last 5 transactions in Andhra Bank?
To view your mini statement, you can give a missed call to 09223011300 from the mobile number registered with Andhra Bank or you can dial the toll-free number 1800-425-1515 for the same.
How can I check my Andhra Bank balance by miss call?
Give a missed call on 09223011300 using the registered mobile number and your Andhra Bank account balance will be sent via message.
How can I check my Andhra Bank statement online?
To check Andhra Bank statement online, log-in to the net-banking or mobile banking portal, navigate to “Accounts”, click on “Inquire” and then go to “Account Summary”. After that, click on “Actions” and “Account Statement”. Select the time period for which the Account statement is needed and click on “Search”.