YES Bank provides the facility of opening a digital savings account via e-KYC and video verification to its customers. It will help in ensuring physical distance and eliminating the need for a branch visit, in person interaction or any physical documentation due to covid-19 pandemic. Let’s know everything in detail about YES Bank Digital Savings Account with video KYC.
Features of YES Bank Digital Savings Account with Video KYC
Following are the features of YES Bank Digital Savings Account with Video KYC
- Account can be opened with average monthly balance of Rs. 10,000
- Savings Account can be digitally opened using Aadhaar Card
- For online transaction virtual debit card is also offered
- It provides free NEFT, RTGS, UPI facility, mobile banking, net banking and phone banking
- There’s a facility of Instant beneficiary and biller registration
- For corporate salary accounts zero average monthly balance can be maintained
Benefits of YES Bank Digital Savings Account with Video KYC
Following are the benefits of YES Bank Digital Savings Account with Video KYC:
- You can easily shop online via virtual or physical debit card
- You can access your account anytime with easy access to digital channels such as YES ONLINE, YES Mobile, YES ROBOT & WhatsApp Banking
- Avail the facility of 24*7 online fund transfer and bill payment via free IMPS, NEFT, RTGS & UPI facility
- Access to unlimited free transactions at YES Bank ATMs
- You also get exclusive unlimited offers on Demat Account opening and lockers
Steps to Open YES Bank Digital Savings Account with Video KYC
Follow the steps mentioned below to open YES Bank Digital Savings Account:
Step 1: You need to verify your identity for which keep your Aadhaar and PAN Card handy
Step 2: Provide your basic information such as your name, address, etc.
Step 3: The next is account funding. You need to provide your bank account details
Step 4: Now complete your KYC verification to activate your digital savings account
Documents Required Open YES Bank Digital Savings Account with Video KYC
You need to furnish the following documents to open YES Bank Digital Savings Account with Video KYC
- Aadhaar Number/ Virtual ID
- PAN Card
- Mobile Number
Things to Keep in Mind for YES Bank Digital Savings Account with Video KYC
Following things must be kept in mind while opening YES Bank Digital Savings Account with Video KYC:
- Video must be recorded with a plain wall behind you and in well lit room
- You must keep a white paper sheet and black during the video process
- Ensure that you have a strong and secure internet connection with uninterrupted data connectivity
- You must be physically present in India while applying for savings account
- Microphone and camera feature device is must to complete your KYC procedure
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is Aadhaar based e-KYC?
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) offers Aadhaar based e-KYC that can be used voluntarily by Aadhaar cardholders as a means to authenticate and verify their identity.
Q.Is a physical Aadhaar Card & PAN Card during the video KYC process for opening a YES Bank Digital Savings Account mandatory?
Yes, you must have your physical Aadhaar Card & PAN Card handy during the video KYC process.
Q.What are the charges for video KYC verification?
There are no charges for opening a YES Bank Digital Savings Account through video KYC.
Q.Do I need to visit YES Bank branch after opening my YES Bank Digital Savings Account?
No, you are not required to visit YES Bank branch after opening YES Bank Digital Savings Account.