With Deutshe Bank Personal Loan, you can deal with any financial crises without any stress. From a family vacation to home renovation to a wedding or paying the medical bills, anything can be handled with Deutshe Bank Personal Loan that can be availed upto Rs. 15 lakh for a tenure up to 48 months.
Deutshe Bank Personal Loan - Features and Benefits
- Loan amount: Ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh, Deutshe Bank Personal Loan can help you meet various personal requirements
- Quick approval: Deutshe Bank ensures that you get immediate funds when you need them the most and approve the loan instantly if you meet the eligibility criteria
- Loan tenure: You can repay for Deutshe Bank Personal Loan with ease as the bank offers flexible repayment options ranging from 12 to 48 months
- Balance transfer: You can get rid of higher interest rates by transferring your existing personal loan balance to Duetshe Bank. Depending on your eligibility, you can also avail more funds when you transfer your existing loan to the bank
- Minimum documentation: You can avail a personal loan from Duetshe Bank instantly as you only need to submit less documents
Deutshe Bank Personal Loan - Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
|Interest Rate||Up to 24% p.a. The interest rate of an individual depends upon his age, credit score, employer, repayment history|
|Processing Fees||Up to 2% of the loan amount|
|Loan prepayment charges||In case of floating rate loan: No prepayment charges|
|In case of fixed rate loan: 5% of the principal outstanding at the time of loan closure|
|Charges for unsuccessful execution of Standing Instruction for payment/cheque/ECS/NACH bounce charge||Rs. 500|
|Stamp Duty on loan agreement||As applicable depending on local regulations|
|Post dated cheques/ECS/NACH/SI swap charges||Rs. 500|
|Taxes and other government levies||As applicable|
Deutshe Bank Personal Loan - Eligibility Criteria
- You should be an existing customer of Deutshe Bank
- You should be at least 25 years old
- Your maximum age should be 60 years
- Your minimum monthly income should be at least Rs. 25,000
- You should have a telephone both at residence and office
Deutshe Bank Personal Loan - Documents Required
- Photo identity (any one): Valid passport, voter ID card, driving license, aadhaar card or letter, job card issues by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the state government
- Proof of address (any one): Valid driving license, valid passport, voter ID Card, aadhaar card or letter, job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the state government
- Proof of signature (any one): Valid passport, banker’s certificate, PAN card, driving license
- Proof of age (any one): Passport, voter ID card, PAN Card, driving license, aadhaar card or letter, job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the state government
- Financial documents: 1 latest pay slip, latest 3 months Deutsche bank statements, last 3 months salary account statements if salary account is not with Deutsche Bank
Deutshe Bank Personal Loan - EMI Calculator
It is much easier and more convenient to use Paisabazaar’s personal loan EMI calculator in order to estimate your monthly EMI payouts as compared to calculating it manually. After knowing what the future EMIs would be in the future, you can plan your expenses accordingly and can live stress-free.
- Go to the Personal Loan EMI calculator
- Scroll the sliders to the required loan amount, tenure and interest rate
- Get instant result
Compare Deutshe Bank Personal Loan VS Other Lenders
|Particulars||Deutshe Bank||HDFC Bank||Citi Bank||Axis Bank||ICICI Bank||Bajaj Finserv|
|Interest Rate||Upto 24%||11.25% to 21.50%||Starting from 10.99%||15.75% to 24%||11.50% to 19.25%||Starting from 12.99%|
|Tenure||12 to 48 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months|
|Loan amount||Upto Rs. 15 lakh||Upto Rs. 40 lakh||Upto Rs. 30 lakh||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh||Upto Rs. 20 lakh||Upto Rs. 25 lakh|
|Processing Fee||Up to 2% of the loan amount plus tax||Upto 2.50% of the loan amount||Upto 3% of the loan amount||2% of loan amount plus GST||Upto 2.25% of loan amount plus GST||Up to 3.99% of the loan amount|
|Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now|
How do I repay my personal loan?
You can repay the loan in EMIs. You can repay the loan through standing instructions to debit your Deutsche Bank account with the EMI amount.
What is the maximum loan amount that I can avail from Deutshe Bank?
You can avail a loan amount of upto Rs. 15 lakh.
How long will it take for my loan to get disbursed?
When you submit your loan application along with required documents and if everything is in order, your personal loan will get approved within 7 working days.
Can I prepay my personal loan?
Yes, you can prepay the personal loan along with the applicable charges.