With Deutsche Bank Personal Loan, you can deal with any financial crises without any stress. From a family vacation to home renovation to a wedding or paying the medical bills, anything can be handled with Deutsche Bank Personal Loan that can be availed upto Rs. 15 lakh for a tenure up to 48 months.
Table of Contents
Deutsche Bank Personal Loan – Features and Benefits
- Loan amount: Ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh, Deutsche Bank Personal Loan can help you meet various personal requirements
- Quick approval: Deutsche Bank ensures that you get immediate funds when you need them the most and approve the loan instantly if you meet the eligibility criteria
- Loan tenure: You can repay for Deutsche Bank Personal Loan with ease as the bank offers flexible repayment options ranging from 12 to 48 months
- Balance transfer: You can get rid of higher interest rates by transferring your existing personal loan balance to Duetsche Bank. Depending on your eligibility, you can also avail more funds when you transfer your existing loan to the bank
- Minimum documentation: You can avail a personal loan from Duetsche Bank instantly as you only need to submit less documents
Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
|Up to 24% p.a. The interest rate of an individual depends upon his age, credit score, employer, repayment history
|Up to 2% of the loan amount
|Loan prepayment charges
|In case of floating rate loan: No prepayment charges
|In case of fixed rate loan: 5% of the principal outstanding at the time of loan closure
|Charges for unsuccessful execution of Standing Instruction for payment/cheque/ECS/NACH bounce charge
|Stamp Duty on loan agreement
|As applicable depending on local regulations
|Post dated cheques/ECS/NACH/SI swap charges
|Taxes and other government levies
Eligibility Criteria f or Deutsche Bank Personal Loan
- You should be an existing customer of Deutsche Bank
- You should be at least 25 years old
- Your maximum age should be 60 years
- Your minimum monthly income should be at least Rs. 25,000
- You should have a telephone both at residence and office
Documents Required for Personal Loan Application
- Photo identity (any one): Valid passport, voter ID card, driving license, aadhaar card or letter, job card issues by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the state government
- Proof of address (any one): Valid driving license, valid passport, voter ID Card, aadhaar card or letter, job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the state government
- Proof of signature (any one): Valid passport, banker’s certificate, PAN card, driving license
- Proof of age (any one): Passport, voter ID card, PAN Card, driving license, aadhaar card or letter, job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the state government
- Financial documents: 1 latest pay slip, latest 3 months Deutsche bank statements, last 3 months salary account statements if salary account is not with Deutsche Bank
Monthly EMI ₹ 15,622
Total Amount Payble ₹ 5,62,395(Principal + interest)
Principal Amount ₹ 5,00,000
Total Interest Payble ₹ 62,395
Personal Loan at Attractive Interest Rates Apply Now
Q. How do I repay my personal loan?
Ans. You can repay the loan in EMIs. You can repay the loan through standing instructions to debit your Deutsche Bank account with the EMI amount.
Q. What is the maximum loan amount that I can avail from Deutsche Bank?
Ans. You can avail a loan amount of upto Rs. 15 lakh.
Q. How long will it take for my loan to get disbursed?
Ans. When you submit your loan application along with required documents and if everything is in order, your personal loan will get approved within 7 working days.
Q. Can I prepay my personal loan?
Ans. Yes, you can prepay the personal loan along with the applicable charges.