Bank of India offers the best-in-class credit card options to its customers. Each credit card has a special feature that caters to all the financial needs of the consumers. The different types of credit cards are as follows:
- Visa Gold Card: This card supports revolving credit facility and provides credit free from any kind of interest. Bill payment facility and cash advance facility are also incorporated.
- Visa Gold Card International Card: This card supports higher access of cash globally, interest free credit, emergency card replacement and also revolving credit facilities.
- Visa Platinum Privilege Card: This is used in both Domestic and International markets with a photo and signature of the card-holder.
- Taj Premium Card: This is a free of charge card that is provided to Taj members enabling them to enjoy several dining privileges.
- India Card: This card is valid in India, Nepal and Bhutan and is free. It has flexible credit limits and provides reward points on spends.
Credit Card Statement
Monthly credit card statement is given to all clients of Bank of India either in a physical or in an electronic format.