The bank offers debit cards, gift cards, credit cards and prepaid cards among its range of cards. Following are the list of cards along with their brief features:
- TMB Campus Card – it is a prepaid card which can be availed by college or university students, faculty and also the staff of an educational institute. The card is offered as a co-branded card bearing the name of the bank and the college or university on it.
- TMB Fleet Card – a specific pre-paid card which is available to fleet owners or corporates which can be used to pay money to their drivers
- TMB Gift Card – a prepaid gift card which can be used for monetary gifting purposes
- TMB Prepaid card – a prepaid card which can be used for making transactions.
- Smart Shopper VISA Debit Card – an ATM cum debit card offered along with the Savings Account to the accountholders of the bank.
- India Card Credit Card – a credit card issued in affiliation with MasterCard which ensures hassle free cashless transactions.