Savings Account: The bank offers a variety of savings accounts. The various types of accounts being offered by the bank are:
- Titanium Privilege Account: A privilege account which provides the customer with a dedicated privilege banker and also offers the customer free access to ATM’S Pan India and up to 40% discount on locker rents.
- Gold Privilege Banking: A priority account that offers the customer free access to ATM’S Pan India and up to 20% discount on locker rents.
- Silver Savings Account: A flexible account that offers the customer free banking across all ICICI branches and up to 15% discount on locker rents.
- Regular Savings Account: A basic savings account that offers the customer smart shopper silver debit card and any time banking with any of the ICICI bank branch.
- Advantage Woman Savings Account: An account dedicated to women. This account allows the customer free accesses to ATM’S pan India and also allows investing in RD’S and use the maturity proceeds to purchase ornaments.
- Young Stars Account: An account dedicated to the young ones. This account can be held by small children under the supervision of their parents.
- Senior Citizens Savings Account: An account designed to meet the financial needs of senior citizens. Special senior citizen desks are available at various ICICI bank branch in order to answer queries of the old ones.
- 3-in-1 Account: An account which acts as a tri account. This account allows the customers to link three accounts i.e. Banking, Trading and Demat accounts in one and carry out the transactions.
- Pocket Savings account: A digital account which enables its customers to hold cash in electronically in a digital wallet. The customer can use the cash stored in such wallet as per their requirements.
- Basic Savings Bank Account: Helps the customer to carry out their day to day financial transactions easily.
Salary Account: Any organization employing 20 or more employees with an annual payout of minimum Rs.36 lakhs per year and an average salary of Rs.15000 may apply for a salary account with the bank. Helps employers pay salary to their employees with great ease and without hassles.
Pension Accounts: Pension schemes are available for people to enjoy their life post retirement without having to worry about meeting their daily expenses. The various types of schemes available are:
- National Pension System
- Atal Pension Yojana
- Civil Pension
- Defence Pension
Other Accounts: Besides the above mentioned accounts, the bank also offers certain other types of accounts. The names of the same are given below:
- Child Education Plan
- Outward remittance
- EEFC Account
- New Pension System