- BOI MasterCard can be used for domestic usage.
- It can be used for making transactions at POS terminals, ATMs and e-commerce websites.
- The card comes with hotlisting-enabled features, report and block your lost debit card immediately through phone or net banking.
- Enjoy higher cash withdrawal and spending limit. Cash withdrawal limit is Rs.25,000 per day and daily spending limit is Rs.25,000.
BOI SME MasterCard
- This card is specially designed for medium and small entrepreneurs. Enjoy signature business privileges.
- This card is specially issued to SME customers who have opened current account with the bank -- CD Gold, CD-General, CD Diamond Plus and CD Diamond account holders.
BOI Bingo MasterCard
- Bingo MasterCard is exclusively tailor made for students.
- Students can avail TOD (Temporary Overdraft) facility of up to Rs.2,500 in cases of urgent need of cash.
- The Bingo MasterCard can be issued to individuals who are in the age bracket of 15 and 25 years (at the time of card issuance).
BOI Star Pension Aadhaar Card
- The BOI Star Pension Aadhaar Card is meant for pensioners across the country. It can be availed by different pensioner types, i.e. Central Civil, Railways Pensioners, State Government pensioners, and more.
Visa Debit Card
- Bank of India Visa Debit card can be used for making transactions across India and Nepal.
- BOI Visa debit card can be used at any ATM, POS terminals and online merchant websites.
- Enjoy higher cash withdrawal and transaction limits, avail maximum cash withdrawal limit of Rs.25,000 per day.
- Maximum daily transaction limit at POS terminals and e-commerce websites is Rs.25,000.
- The card can be issued to all savings, current and overdraft account holders.
Visa EMV Chip Debit Card
- VISA EMV debit card is a chip-based card which gives you safer online and offline transactions.
- VISA EMV debit card can be used globally. It is issued to savings, current, and OD account holders.
- Enjoy maximum cash withdrawal limit of Rs.25,000 per day across all ATMs in India.
- Maximum amount which can be withdrawn per day is Rs.25,000 at POS terminals and online merchant websites.
- Avail debit card hot listing in cases where your debit is lost or stolen. Report and block your debit card instantly through phone call or net banking.
BOI RuPay Debit Card
- BOI RuPay Debit cards can be used for transaction across India
- It can be issued to account holders of any Bank of India account.
- BOI RuPay Debit cards can be used for paying utility bills, shopping, travelling, dining, entertainment, etc.
- Enjoy maximum cash withdrawn limit of Rs.25,000 per day at ATMs
- Get maximum transaction or spending limit worth Rs.25,000 at POS terminals and online websites
- You can opt for debit card hot listing when your card is lost or misused. Report and block your debit card right away over a phone call or net banking.
BOI RuPay DhanAadhaar Card
- BOI RuPay DhanAadhaar Debit card is issued on RuPay platform with the UID number given by the Government of India.
- For transacting through micro ATMs, biometric authentication is done through and PIN based authentication is done for ATMs.
- Card holders can upload their photograph on their BOI RuPay DhanAadhaar Card.
- Get maximum cash withdrawal limit of Rs.25,000 per day at ATMs.
- Get maximum transaction or spending limit of worth Rs.25,000 at POS terminals, online and offline merchants.
- Avail debit card hot listing where you can report and block your lost or stolen debit card instantly.
BOI RuPay Kisan Card
- This card is specially designed for farmers and agriculturists.
- Farmers can withdraw cash using BOI RuPay Kisan Card but in order to make transactions at POS terminals and other online websites, they need to link their account with NPCI.
- Maximum daily cash withdrawal limit at ATMs is Rs.15,000, whereas, daily maximum transaction or spending limit at POS terminals or online merchant websites is Rs.25,000.
BOI Sangini Debit Card
- Sangini Debit Card is Bank of India’s first debit card exclusively designed for women. It is valid for 5 years.
- This card is issued under RuPay platform and has personalized magstripe which is designed for safe amd secure transactions.
- BOI Sangini Debit Card can be used at any domestic acquiring systems such as ATMs or POS terminals which appect payments through RuPay Cards.
- BOI Sangini Debit Card can be used for making transactions at e-commerce websites, online shopping, booking train or bus tickets, entertainment, paying utility bills, dining and much more.
- All women account holders who are above the age of 18 years are eligible for this debit card.
- Women who have Mahila Savings Bank Account can aslo apply for this card and enjoy its various benefits.
- Get daily cash withdrawal limit of Rs.25,000 and daily transaction limit worth Rs.25,000.
BOI Star Vidya Debit Card
- This debit card is specially designed for students who are studying in college.
- Students can add their photo on their BOI Star Vidya Debit card to ensure its safety.
- BOI Star Vidya Debit card can be used at any ATM and POS terminals which are provided by Bank of India kept inside the college campus.