In order to favor its customers, IndusInd Bank offers its IndusNet net banking service. Using IndusNet, the active customers can access a variety of banking operations associated with their IndusInd savings account. Is this facility fruitful? Yes, since the customers can use this online banking portal anytime and anywhere. Its usage is quite simplified and permits customers to settle bills, open bank account, transfer funds online, download past account statements, manage service requests, analyze mutual fund investments, debit card application, online shopping etc.
IndusInd Net Banking Features
It is important to note that, IndusNet is considered as a customer-friendly portal that offers net banking service at your fingertips. You can save precious time by managing banking services sitting at home or office. One must be aware of the prime services which are covered under this online banking platform. Some of the effective features of IndusInd includes:
The presence of IndusNet enables the customer to control and manage account related information online. One can check his/her account summary as well as monitor every transaction made using IndusNet. Moreover, analyzing transaction history together with account statement download is possible quite easily using this online banking portal. Customers can even access information regarding debit card, for example transaction limits, Indus Money balance, reward points etc.
Using IndusInd Net Banking, customers can use online fund transfer option within few clicks. One can transfer money to his/her personal IndusInd account, to different IndusInd accounts and even to third party accounts managed with other banks. Interestingly, fund transfers online can be scheduled at pre-specified intervals, to be processed via RTGS, NEFT or IMPS. The customer is also given the authority to add and delete beneficiaries. Above all, you can even settle credit card payments through fund transfers.
Payment of Utility Bill
Settlement of utility bills can be done using Bill Pay service available under IndusNet. Under this service, the customers can make payments for a wide range of utility bills in a secure manner. Moreover, you can even register the regular billers, receive alerts on due payments, process utility bill disbursement for electricity, DTH connection, mobile phone, and telephone, together with immediate bill payments without any hassle. Customers can even check payment history, analyze billing history and can even fix automatic schedule regarding payments to be processed in a periodic system.
Manage Mutual Funds
In India, mutual funds are regarded as the most famous investment selections made by a major population. With the availability of IndusNet, one can conveniently assess his/her mutual fund investment range and further keep a good track of the registered investments.
- You can issue a request for a variety of services such as fresh cheque book, Demand Draft, stop cheque payment etc.
- Using IndusInd net banking, customers can inform the bank regarding the loss of ATM/debit card, ATM/debit card activation as well as redemption request for Reward points.
- Account statement request along with information updates such as registered address, email ID and contact number, can be managed via net banking. You can even request for mobile alerts, modifying Indus Money Limit etc.
- Customers can place requests for initiating accounts concerned with Fixed Deposit as well as Sweep-in Deposit request.
With IndusInd net banking, you can access debit card validation through the bank based on an online registration. One needs to register for receiving an OTP linked to each of your card or account related dealings. This method helps to ensure complete security along with the option of Channel Locking.
The trend for e-commerce has actively spread across different geographical regions. People dwelled in urban areas have readily accepted the convenience of online shopping. With the power of IndusNet, customers can fulfill online shopping in a comfortable and secure manner. The IndusInd online banking portal employs innovative security measures for ensuring risk-free transactions.
Apart from the regular banking and non-banking services offered by IndusNet, there are several additional services that can be availed from this portal. It includes communicating with a personal banker, fix customized email/SMS, Inbox alerts for every transaction, check current suggestive rates for foreign exchange, auto loan details and evaluation of holdings linked to your Demat account.
Different Services Offered by IndusInd Net Banking
Using IndusNet, the customer gets benefitted from the online banking service. Apart from this, there are two more services that allow relaxed bill payments and account management at ease.
Bill Pay at IndusNet
- There is no need to struggle with depositing cheques or standing in queues for accessing different banking operations. In order to aid each of its trusted customers, IndusInd presents the facility of Bill Pay. Using this option, you can keep a track of different utility bills as well as cheques. Customers have rated Bill Pay as a simple and secure settlement option that permits you to make payments via IndusNet account.
- Customers can access the View & Pay facility under Bill Pay which permits them to process safe bill payments focusing on a wide range of utility bills such as telephone bills, electricity bills, DTH payments, mobile recharges simply through the IndusNet account.
- For comforting the customers, payments for gas connection service, insurance premiums and other similar amenities can be settled using the View & Pay facility present on Bill Pay. It is surprising to know that this service option is absolutely free for all IndusNet users.
IndusNet offers Bill Pay to simplify the tiresome task linked to bill payments that can now be processed swiftly and appropriately.
With an aim to assist in organizing all the aspects associated with your online banking account, the bank offers the Manage Accounts facility. Under this feature, the customer is allowed to customize and manage different account related settings as well as preferences. Moreover, you can also update contact information, manage debit card, connect multiple deposits, fix customized alerts concerned with transactions, account plan upgradation etc. This facility can be accessed without offering any type charge or fee. But, do remember that charges would be imposed for the services that are presented under this service.
IndusInd Net Banking Registration
A customer can register for accessing IndusNet online banking service under few quick steps. Also, there are multiple methods using which you can register for net banking, it includes:
- One can make a registration for IndusNet simply by visiting the official website: www.indusind.com. For this, you need to keep your ATM/Debit card ready before you click on the link titled ‘Register Now’.
- The other option for registration is through the customer care center managed by IndusInd Bank.
- Alternately, one can even make IndusNet registration by visiting the closest IndusInd branch.
Online Banking Vs Mobile banking
Looking at the present digital phase, people have become used to in receiving information right at their fingertips. Apart from information acquisition using the internet, business management activities over this medium have gained widespread popularity. With such ease and handiness, physically visiting the bank appears as a hard task. Therefore, the availability of mobile banking and internet banking have emerged as an excellent banking platforms for the modern population.
The major difference between internet banking and mobile banking is concerned with the involvement of a smartphone. Mobile banking service can be accessed using an application that runs on a smartphone; however, internet banking is managed through a browser, usually on a computer. The other points of difference are mentioned below for better understanding:
- Mobile banking is managed by a mobile phone. It usually requires the customer to download the net banking application for the concerned bank. Later, it is necessary to sign into this application, under which a list of activities as well as transactions are available for the customer. Internet access via mobile data or Wi-Fi is essential for using mobile banking.
- On the other hand, Internet Banking is managed through a desktop or laptop. Under this facility, the customer can manage various banking operations using the bank’s official website accessed over a browser. It is important to note, net banking through a mobile phone browser can also be accessed. But, with the availability of a mobile application, the process is termed as mobile banking and not net banking.
IndusInd Net Banking FAQs
Q. Who all are eligible to avail IndusNet service?
All customers holding Current or Savings account with IndusInd Bank are rated eligible for accessing the IndusNet net banking service.
Q. What all requirements are involved with IndusNet net banking service?
For using IndusNet service, the customer must possess a steady internet network that can be utilized via laptop or PC. Furthermore, the availability of browsers like Mozilla Firefox Version 3.0 & higher and Internet Explorer Version 6.0 & higher needs to be there in your preferred system.
Q. What all is needed to make an online registration for IndusNet?
For making a registration for IndusInd net banking (IndusNet) service, the customer is required to possess a Customer ID and a valid Debit Card. Focusing on the registration process, the customer might be asked to present information such as date of birth or PAN number. In case you do not have a valid Debit Card and the registration process comes to a stop, immediately call the customer care center at IndusInd Bank to resolve the issue. The representatives would guide you through a substitute method for making IndusNet registration.
Q. Are transactions made via IndusNet counted safe?
IndusInd highlights the protection of customer transactions as the topmost priority. In order to ensure this, several highly developed security measures are employed. For example, 128-bit SSL technology has been implemented over all transactions. This is backed up by a number of radical internal control procedures that function to ensure that every transaction is managed in a confidential manner.
Q. What is the end date from which you can view your transaction history?
Under IndusNet, the customer can view his/her transaction history which dates back to the past twelve months.
Q. How to register a third party concerned with online fund transfer?
This process isn’t troublesome and can be managed quite easily. Firstly, access the IndusNet website and find the ‘Add Beneficiary’ tab. Secondly, you need to click and register a bank account managed with a non-IndusInd bank with an aim to carry out fund transfer facility.
Q. What source of proof would I receive for making a payment via Bill Pay?
When you have effectively made the payment via Bill Pay, a ‘Reference number’ would be presented. Furthermore, the specifics of each transaction are ready for reviewing your bank account statement present under instant pay transaction segment. The amount stated for every transaction would involve the processing fee that is levied.
Q. What are the different alert types for which I can register using IndusInd net banking?
Using IndusInd net banking, a customer can register for receiving alerts associated with bill payment, account activities, or different IndusNet actions.
Q. How to register and access payments via IndusNet Bill Pay?
It is vital to remember that, once you have registered for Internet Banking the registration for Bill Payments facility is automatically activated. The customer is required to add billers for receiving alerts via Bill Payments. It is crucial to ensure that registration details added by you are always correct.
Q. Can I still receive a physical bill?
The customer would continue to obtain Physical bill even though he/she has registered for the Bill Pay service.
Q. What are all risks one should be alert about while managing online bill payments?
It is the responsibility of the customer to make sure the Biller, Account details and payment provided are complete and accurate. Each of the payments would be processed exclusively on the basis of the payment details the customer has entered and confirmed. In case the entered details are incorrect or do not fulfill the terms stated by the biller, there are chances that the biller might reject the payment. Moreover, the customer is responsible for additional charges and fees imposed by the biller in case of a failed View & Pay disbursement.