Bank of Baroda offers its customers a wide range of Credit Cards. Depending on the requirements and buying capacity, one can choose a credit card that suits him/her the best. The different cards offer various key features such as reward points on every swipe, cashback, Zero fuel surcharge, and multiple redemption schemes. Apart from these benefits the bank also provides an excellent Internet Banking service to all its users called Baroda Connect. Additional information is mentioned below.
How to Login to BOB Credit Card Account?
Bank of Baroda account users can access Baroda Connect. There are a few basic steps that are to be followed if one login for the first time
- Click here to go to the official website
- After selecting the User type, you need to enter the Customer ID and the password issued to you by the bank
- You will be taken to your account
In case, one already has an ID and a password, simply enter the details and access the account.
Bank of Baroda Net Banking Facilities
Net banking lets the customer manage his/her finances from anywhere in the world. The facilities offered are as follows:
All Accounts Together
Once the customer logins to his/her ID, he/she can have access to all his bank accounts that are under one customer ID. This will include one’s savings accounts, add-on accounts, fixed deposits, recurring deposits, loan account, etc. One can easily view the transaction history
Not only one can see the details of his/her accounts, but net banking also allows one to download his/her financial statements
Transfer of Funds
BOB makes transferring money effortless and safe. Whether it is within or even outside the bank. One can make money transfer through NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) and RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement)
Most of the direct as well as indirect taxes can be paid off using the net banking facilities
- Paying Bills
Paying utility bills was never so easy. One is no longer required to stand in long queues, just a few clicks and pay electricity and water bills, credit card bills and more
- Booking Tickets
From air tickets to movie shows, one can easily book the tickets online
How to Register for Bank of Baroda Net Banking?
- To register for the Bank of Baroda net banking one can either contact a BOB branch and ask for the application form or download the same from the web portal
- If one holds an individual account then one needs to fill in the retail form and all the non-individuals needs to use the corporate forms
- The form must be filled and signed correctly. Once completed the form can be submitted at the base branch of the bank where the customer holds an account
- The customer will receive his/her ID via post and also on the registered email address
- For safety issues, one would have to collect his/her password from the branch itselfFor the customers who have an account but do not have access to Baroda Connect, they can also register themselves online. Simply visit the official web portal and go to NOT REGISTERED USERS. The Baroda Connect registration form is available online and one can register by using the details of his/her debit card.
How to Change Bank of Baroda Credit Card Net Banking Password?
Bank of Baroda recommends all its customers to change their Net Banking passwords on a regular basis.
- When one visits the website, go to your account under Retail User
- Go to Security/Privacy Settings. You may also see the option “Reset SignOn/Login Password”
- Enter the current password, and enter the new password that you now wish to keep
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, enter that to confirm the changes
- Once done successfully, you will receive a notification on your mobile
For changing the password in case one has forgotten it, he/she can make use of the debit card. One can do so by visiting the website and making the appropriate selections. The customer needs to keep the card with himself/herself as he has to enter the card number, ATM PIN and also a captcha code. Once done successfully, one will receive a notification on his/her mobile and email id.
How to Make Bank of Baroda Credit Card Bill Payment through Net Banking?
The customers can instantly pay bills via the Insta-Pay available on Net Banking. Follow these steps:
- Go to the Insta-Pay link and enter the number of your Credit Card. Reenter to confirm
- Carefully enter the CAPTCHA code
- Mention the name of the cardholder, enter the amount that is to be paid
- Enter the email address and the phone number
- Follow the payment process, once completed successfully and you will receive a confirmation message on your phone number and email address
How to Reset Bank of Baroda Credit Card PIN?
To change the Credit Card PIN follow the below mentioned steps:
- When you insert your Credit Card in the Bank of Baroda ATM, you need to select the option of Set/Re-generate PIN
- When you enter the credentials, you will receive an OTP on the mobile number that is registered with the bank
- After a quick confirmation, you will be prompted to enter the new PIN
- Once set, you can use the debit card with the new PIN
How to Check Bank of Baroda Credit Card Statement?
- On a monthly basis, the customer receives an email along with an attached copy of the credit card statement. The date of the bill is 1st of every month and the due date is 20th.
- In case the customer wishes to download the statement of some other month, one can do so by logging into his/her account. Go to Credit Card Statement in the Credit Card section. One can view and download the statement from here also.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I register a beneficiary online?
Yes, registering a beneficiary is easy, though you must have all the required details of the individual or firm such as account number and IFSC Cod, etc.
Is there a charge of the services and facilities that I use through net banking?
No, most of the services that are available on Baroda Connect are free of charge. You do not need to pay any additional charges to avail them.
I am not a taxpayer, can I get a BOB Card?
Yes, even a non-tax payer who satisfies the eligibility criteria may receive a BOB Card. It should be noted, however, that a PAN Card is compulsory for a cardholder, a copy of ITR is also required.
What is the meaning of a Credit Limit?
There is a limit to which you can spend or borrow on the credit card, this limit is called credit limit. The limit if your credit card is dependent on your income and the kind of card you possess.
I have lost my credit card, what do I do?
If you have lost or misplaced your credit card you must straight away inform the bank directly or by calling the customer care number. The authorized people will immediately block your card. You must also lodge an FIR with a Police Station as soon as possible.