Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan Highlights – June 2022
|Interest Rates||10.40%-12.40% p.a.|
|Tenure||Up to 6 years|
|Processing Fee||Up to 1.00% of loan amount|
Note: Rates as of 23rd June 2022
Apply for Personal Loan with Quick Disbursal Click Here
Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
For Employees of Government/PSU/Approved Educational Institute and Pensioners
|CIBIL Credit Vision Score||Interest Rate (p.a.)|
|753-767 or (-1),3,4,5||10.65%|
For Employees of Private Sector Concerns/MNC
|CIBIL Credit Vision Score||Interest Rate|
|753-767 or (-1),3,4,5||11.70%|
Check your Free Credit Score to get best personal loan offers Check Now
Comparison of Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan v/s Other Lenders
|Banks/NBFCs||Interest Rates (per annum)|
|HDFC Bank||10.50% – 21%|
|ICICI Bank||10.50% onwards|
|Axis Bank||10.25% onwards|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.99% onwards|
|IndusInd Bank||10.49% onwards|
|IDFC First Bank||10.49% – 25%|
|Bajaj Finserv||13.00% onwards|
|Tata Capital||10.99% onwards|
Processing Fees and Charges
|Government/Pensioner/PSU/Approved Educational Institute||0.50% + GST|
|Private Institute/MNC||1.00% + GST|
|Documentation Charges||Actual Stamp/Revenue Expenses only|
Punjab and Sind Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Monthly EMI ₹ 15,622
Total Amount Payble ₹ 5,62,395(Principal + interest)
Principal Amount ₹ 5,00,000
Total Interest Payble ₹ 62,395
Personal Loan at Attractive Interest Rates Apply Now
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan
- The applicant should have the salary/pension account with the bank to avail a personal loan
- Age: For Salaried: 21-60 years For Pensioners: 21-70 years
Documents Required for Personal Loan Application
- Completely filled and signed application form with 2 passport sized photographs
- ID Proof
- Address and Age Proof
- Income Proof:
- ITR Form 16 for past 3 years
- Original/certified copy of latest salary slips for last 3 months
- Statement of personal asset and liability
- In case of other bank, bank account statement for past 6/12 months
- Statement of loan account for past 6 months
- Bio-data of the applicant with age, educational qualifications, job experience, nature of business/profession with vital proofs
- Income proof of parents/spouse/earning children to determine the loan amount/repaying capacity of the loan applicant
- ITR of guarantor for last 2 years
- Guarantor’s form along with income proof/net worth proof
- An undertaking letter by the employer for remittance of EMI
Q. I do not have a pension account with Punjab & Sind Bank? Can I avail personal loan from the bank?
A. Pensioner not having their pension account with Punjab & Sind Bank cannot avail personal loan from the bank.
Q. Can I opt for floating or fixed rates of interest while applying for Punjab & Sind Personal Loan?
A. Punjab & Sind Bank offers personal loans at floating rate of interest only. Click here to avail personal loans at fixed interest rates.
Q. At what credit score can you avail Punjab & Sind Personal Loan?
A. The applicants with credit score above 640 can avail personal loan from Punjab & Sind Bank.
Q. Do you need any security or guarantors while applying for Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan?
A. The applicants need to provide third party guarantee/mutual guarantee/guarantee of spouse/major son while applying for Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan.
Q. Can self-employed individuals avail personal loan from Punjab & Sind Bank?
A. Punjab & Sind Bank offers personal loans to salaried individuals and pensioners only.
Q. Can I prepay the personal loan availed from Punjab & Sind Bank?
A. Yes, you can prepay the personal loan availed from Punjab & Sind Bank without paying any prepayment charges.
Q. Does Punjab and Sind Bank offer preferential interest rates to Government/PSU employees?
A. The interest rates of personal loans offered to government employees by Punjab & Sind Bank is about 100 bps (i.e. 1%) lower than those offered to employees working with private sector/MNCs.