Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
The personal loan eligibility criteria set by Bajaj Finserv is more or less the same as the personal loan eligibility criteria set by other lenders. Below-mentioned is the personal loan eligibility criteria set by Bajaj Finserv for its various categories of personal loan applicants.
For Salaried Applicants
- The applicant should be an Indian resident.
- The minimum age criteria set by the Bajaj Finserv for its personal loan applicants is 21 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant at the time of loan maturity should be 67 years.
- Salaried individuals employed with public sector organizations, top MNCs and private sector companies are also eligible for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loans.
- Applicants should have a minimum CIBIL score of 685 for availing Bajaj Finserv Personal Loans. Having credit scores of 685 and above can also improve their eligibility for availing personal loans at lower interest rates.
- The minimum monthly income requirement set by Bajaj Finserv for availing personal loan is Rs 25,001 onwards based on the city the applicant lives in.
For Self-employed Applicants
- The applicant should be an Indian resident having a minimum age of 24 years at the time of loan application. The age of the applicant at the time of loan maturity should be 72 years.
- Self-employed applicants should have credit scores of 685 or above to fall under the personal loan eligibility criteria of Bajaj Finserv.
- Self-employed individuals with a business vintage of at least 3 years are also eligible for availing Bajaj Finserv Personal Loans.
- Doctors applying for personal loans should be Indian residents
- Super specialist doctors (MD/DM/MS) and Graduate doctors (MBBS) having degree registered with medical council are eligible for personal loans
- Dentists (BDS/MDS) with at least 5 years of post-qualification experience can avail personal loans from Bajaj Finserv
- Bajaj Finserv offers personal loans to Homeopathic and Ayurvedic doctors (BHMS/BAMS) with at least 2 years of post-qualification experience
- Doctors need to have a minimum credit score of 685 to avail personal loans from Bajaj Finserv.
Click Here to know more about Personal Loan for Doctors
Apply for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan with Quick Disbursal Click Here
For Chartered Accountants
- Applicant should be 22 years at the time of loan application and 72 years at the time of loan maturity
- The applicant should be an Indian resident with a professional experience of at least 2 years
- CAs owning a house or office in the city where Bajaj Finserv operates are eligible for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loans
- CAs having a minimum CIBIL score of 685 have higher chances of availing Bajaj Finance Personal Loan