Ensuring simplified process, minimum documentation and speedy approval, Bajaj Finserv offers a personal loan of upto Rs. 25 lakh. This loan with flexible end- use ensures to take care of all your personal expenses including wedding, vacation, medical bills, home renovation, etc. For a convenient repayment process, Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan can be repaid within tenure ranging from 12 to 60 months.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Eligibility
- You should be a resident of India
- You should be at least 23 years old
- Your maximum age should be 55 years
- You should be a salaried professional in a MNC, private or public company.
- Your minimum salary per month should be as per the city you are living in:
|City||Minimum Salary Per Month|
|Bengaluru, Delhi, Pune, Mumbai Hyderabad, Chennai, Coimbatore, Ghaziabad, Noida and Thane||Rs. 35,000|
|Goa, Lucknow, Baroda, Indore, Bhubhaneshwar, Vizag, Nasik, Aurangabad, Madurai, Mysore, Bhopal, Jamnagar, Kolhapur, Raipur, Trichy, Trivandrum, Vapi, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Calicut and Rajkot||Rs. 25,000|
|Ahmedabad, Kolkata||Rs. 30,000|
|Jaipur, Chandigarh, Nagpur, Surat, Cochin||Rs. 28,000|
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan- Eligibility Calculator
In order to help Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan customers know if they are eligible to get a loan from the bank, Paisabazaar offers an online Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator. The calculator requires few basic details like your income, loan mount, city you live in, etc. and tells your eligibility within minutes. The tool is easy to use and is available free of cost.
How to Improve Your Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Eligibility?
- Maintain your credit score: A healthy credit score can boost your personal loan eligibility as a credit score is an indicator of how you have handled the repayments in past. Therefore, having a high credit score makes you a reliable individual to lend loan
- Choose a longer tenure: Choosing a longer tenure may also boost your personal loan eligibility as if you go for a longer tenure, your EMI amount would be lower and you will have more chances of repaying the loan on time
- Pay your existing debts: If you are paying other EMIs or credit card bills monthly, it is always better to pay and close all of them or at least a major part of them. This increases your debt-to-income ratio and hence increases your eligibility for another loan
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Bajaj Finserv’s pre- approved personal loan offer? Am I eligible for it?
Bajaj Finserv provides pre- approved personal loan offers to its existing customers. Click here to check if you are eligible for this offer.
What is the interest rate and processing fee of Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan?
|Interest Rates||12.99% onwards|
|Processing fees||Up to 3.99% of the loan amount|
How do I get in touch with Paisabazaar’s customer care?
You can call on the toll- free number 1800 208 8877 (9am to 9pm) or you can send an email at email@example.com
Where can I find the nearest branch of Bajaj Finserv?
You can find the nearest branch of Bajaj Finserv here.