Ensuring simplified process, minimum documentation and speedy approval, Bajaj Finserv offers a personal loan of upto Rs. 15 lakh. This loan with flexible end- use ensures to take care of all your personal expenses including wedding, vacation, medical bills, home renovation, etc. For a convenient repayment process, Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan can be repaid within tenure ranging from 12 to 60 months.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Eligibility
- You should be a resident of India
- You should be at least 25 years old
- Your maximum age should be 59 years
- You should be a salaried professional in a MNC, private or public company.
- You should have a total work experience of at least 3 years and should have been for more than 1 day in current organisation
- Your minimum salary per month should be as per the city you are living in:
|City||Minimum Salary Per Month|
|Bengaluru, Delhi, Pune, Mumbai Hyderabad, Chennai, Coimbatore, Ghaziabad, Noida and Thane||Rs. 35,000|
|Goa, Lucknow, Baroda, Indore, Bhubhaneshwar, Vizag, Nasik, Aurangabad, Madurai, Mysore, Bhopal, Jamnagar, Kolhapur, Raipur, Trichy, Trivandrum, Vapi, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Calicut and Rajkot||Rs. 25,000|
|Ahmedabad, Kolkata||Rs. 30,000|
|Jaipur, Chandigarh, Nagpur, Surat, Cochin||Rs. 28,000|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is Bajaj Finserv’s pre- approved personal loan offer? Am I eligible for it?
Ans. Bajaj Finserv provides pre-approved personal loan offers to its existing customers.
Q. What is the interest rate and processing fee of Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan?
|Interest Rates||13% p.a. onwards|
|Processing fees||Up to 4% of the loan amount|
Q. How do I get in touch with Paisabazaar’s customer care?
Ans. You can call on the toll- free number 1800 208 8877 (9am to 9pm) or you can send an email at email@example.com
Q. Where can I find the nearest branch of Bajaj Finserv?
Ans. You can find the nearest branch of Bajaj Finserv here.