Available upto Rs. 25 lakh, Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan can be availed to get married, pay medical bills, go on a vacation, purchase consumer durable, renovate your home, etc. Offered to only salaried professionals, Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan can applied both online and offline and can be repaid within flexible tenure ranging from 12 to 60 months.
How to Get Low Interest Rates on Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan?
- Check your credit score: A credit score tells about your credit worthiness based on how you have performed with the repayments in the past. Therefore, the higher your credit score, the less would be your interest rate
- Reputed employer: If you are working with a reputed company, you may get a lower interest rate as compared to an individual working for a start-up. This is because working for a reputed organization reflects job stability and hence chances of repaying the loan on time increases
- Income: Higher the income, higher would be your chances of repaying the loan on time and hence lower would be the interest rate
- Seasonal offers: Banks send notifications through email or SMS to the customers regarding the season offers that might be offering a lower interest rate for a limited period of time. These offers are generally available during festive periods
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan - Other Fees and Charges
|Processing Fee||Up to 3.99% of the loan amount|
|Penal Interest||2% default interest plus taxes per month|
|EMI Bounce Charges||Rs. 600 – 1,200 per bounce + GST|
|Foreclosure Charges||4% + GST on principal outstanding|
|Part Prepayment Charges||2% + GST on principal outstanding|
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan online?
You can apply for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan online through Paisabazaar. The process is easy and involves filling a small form with mandatory information to take your application further.
How to apply for Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan offline?
You can visit the nearest branch of Bajaj Finserv to apply for a personal loan offline.
Where can I contact the customer care of Bajaj Finserv?
- You can call at 020-3957-5152
- You can raise a request here
What is the tenure to repay Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan?
The tenure to repay the personal loan varies from 12 to 60 months.