Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan is offered to salaried professionals to meet various personal needs without any financial constraint. If you are getting married or going on a vacation or have to paying medical bills or are renovating your home, you can avail Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan upto Rs. 25 lakh and can repay it within flexible tenure ranging from 12 to 60 months.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan EMI Calculator
EMI or equated monthly instalment is the fixed amount of money you have to pay on a fixed date every month to repay your personal loan. To calculate your Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan EMI, you can use Paisabazaar’s Personal Loan EMI Calculator and know how much amount you should borrow as per your repayment ability.
The three parameters that decide the amount of EMI that you have to pay are:
- Loan amount
- Interest rate
After entering these details, the calculator automatically calculates the amount you need to pay as an EMI for your loan. The following table will give you an ideal about how the EMI calculator works:
|Loan Amount||Rate of Interest||Loan Tenure||EMI|
|Rs. 1,57,000||13%||15 months||Rs. 11,396|
|Rs. 2,95,000||13.12%||26 months||Rs. 13,097|
|Rs. 6,26,000||13.37%||29 months||Rs. 25,381|
|Rs. 10,12,000||13.5%||34 months||Rs. 35,984|
|Rs. 14,25,000||13.62%||38 months||Rs. 46,379|
|Rs. 17,26,000||13.75%||42 months||Rs. 52,004|
|Rs. 20,26,000||14%||48 months||Rs. 55,363|
What Are the Benefits of Using EMI Calculator?
- The personal loan EMI calculator acts as a universal EMI calculator. Therefore, it can be used to calculate EMI of a personal loan from any bank or NBFC
- It gives you an idea about how much EMI would you be paying each month if you choose a particular loan amount, interest rate and tenure and hence saves you from borrowing more than you can repay
- Manually calculating the EMIs of a personal loan may be time consuming but an EMI calculator can tell you about the EMIs within seconds
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a personal loan from Bajaj Finserv?
Yes, you can get a personal loan from Bajaj Finserv if:
- You should be a resident of India
- You should be at least 23 years old
- Your maximum age should be 55 years
- You should be a salaried professional in a MNC, private or public company.
- Your minimum salary per month should be as per the city you are living in:
|City||Minimum Salary Per Month|
|Bengaluru, Delhi, Pune, Mumbai Hyderabad, Chennai, Coimbatore, Ghaziabad, Noida and Thane||Rs. 35,000|
|Goa, Lucknow, Baroda, Indore, Bhubhaneshwar, Vizag, Nasik, Aurangabad, Madurai, Mysore, Bhopal, Jamnagar, Kolhapur, Raipur, Trichy, Trivandrum, Vapi, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Calicut and Rajkot||Rs. 25,000|
|Ahmedabad, Kolkata||Rs. 30,000|
|Jaipur, Chandigarh, Nagpur, Surat, Cochin||Rs. 28,000|
How do I get in touch with Bajaj Finserv customer care?
You can call the customer care team on 086-9801-0101 or can send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the interest rate of Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan?
The interest rate of Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan starts from 12.99%.