|Godrej Home Loan Highlights
|Interest Rate||8.64% p.a. onwards|
|Loan Amount||As per applicants’ credit profile subject to the caps on LTV ratio set by the RBI|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 30 years|
|Processing Charges||3% of the loan amount|
Note: Rates as of 19 September 2023
Avail Godrej Housing Home Loan at Attractive Interest Rates Click Here
Godrej Home Loan Interest Rates
|For Salaried||8.64% p.a. onwards|
|For NRI (Salaried)||8.64% p.a. onwards|
|For Self-Employed (Business Professionals)||9.14% p.a. onwards|
|For Self-Employed (Practicing Professionals)||9.14% p.a. onwards|
Apply for Godrej Home Loans at Attractive Interest Rates Click Here
Compare Godrej Home Loan Interest Rates with Other Lenders
|Name of Lender||Up to Rs. 30 Lakh||Above Rs. 30 Lakh to Rs. 75 Lakh||Above Rs. 75 Lakh|
|SBI||8.40% - 10.15%||8.40% - 10.05%||8.40% - 10.05%|
|HDFC Bank Limited||8.50% onwards||8.50% onwards||8.50% onwards|
|LIC Housing Finance||8.50% – 10.35%||8.50% – 10.55%||8.50% – 10.75%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||8.75% onwards||8.75% onwards||8.75% onwards|
|PNB Housing Finance||8.50% - 14.50%||8.50% - 11.45%||8.50%-11.45%|
|Punjab National Bank||8.55%-10.25%||8.50%-10.15%||8.50%-10.15%|
|Bank of Baroda||8.40% - 10.65%||8.40% - 10.65%||8.40% - 10.90%
|Union Bank of India||8.35% – 10.80%||8.35% – 10.95%||8.35% – 10.95%|
|IDFC First Bank||8.85% onwards||8.85% onwards||8.85% onwards|
|L&T Finance Limited||8.60% onwards||8.60% onwards||8.60% onwards|
|Bajaj Housing Finance||8.45% onwards||8.45% onwards||8.45% onwards|
|Tata Capital Housing Finance||8.70% onwards||8.70% onwards||8.70% onwards|
|Federal Bank||8.80% onwards||8.80% onwards||8.80% onwards|
Check home loan interest rates offered by different lenders.
Compare Home Loan Schemes Offered by Top Lenders Compare Now
Godrej Home Loan Processing Fees and Charges
|Charge Description||Charges Applicable (exclusive of GST)|
|Processing Fee||Flexible loan: 3% of the loan amount|
|EMI Bounce||Rs. 1,000|
|Late Payment Penalty Per Month||2% of the total EMI outstanding|
|Repayment Mode (Cheque/NACH) Swap||Rs. 500|
|Foreclosure/Part Prepayment Charges||For individuals – Nil For non-individuals – 4% on principal prepaid case of Balance Transfer – 4% for foreclosure on principal prepaid Self – 4% foreclosure on principal prepaid on all amounts prepaid over 20% of the loan amount in the financial year|
|Loan cancellation charges||Nil up to 30 calendar days or the 1st EMI due date, whichever is earlier. Post that 1% of principal outstanding.https://www.paisabazaar.com/home-loan/godrej-housing-finance/|
|Charges for loan foreclosure letter||Rs. 500|
|Rate Conversion Charges||0.5% to 1.5% of the principal outstanding|
|Repricing Fee||1% of the principal outstanding|
|Stamping or Franking Fee||On Actuals|
|Technical Fees (for the additional property)||On Actuals|
|Valuation Fees (In Construction Linked Loans)||On Actuals|
Also Read: Home loan processing fees of various banks and HFCs
Types of Godrej Home Loan
Godrej Home Loan
- Features: A regular home loan scheme availed for buying or constructing a house. Those seeking loans for home renovation/improvement or extension purposes can also apply for this home loan. Godrej home loan comes with special features like ‘Design your EMI’ with ‘Flexible Payment Plan’ features to those availing home loans for under-construction properties. It also comes with ‘EMI Break’ feature for repayment convenience and ‘Parallel Funding’ to make home loans more affordable through staggered down payments.
- Loan Amount: As per applicants’ credit profile subject to the caps on LTV ratio set by the RBI
- Tenure: Up to 30 years
Apply for Godrej Housing Home Loan at Attractive Interest Rates Click Here
Godrej Plot Loan
- Features: Plot Loan facility from Godrej Home Finance for financing the purchase of residential plot in urban areas.
- Loan Amount: Up to 80% of the property value
- Tenure: Up to 30 years
Godrej Home Loan Balance Transfer
- Features: Home loan balance transfer facility allows existing home loan borrowers to transfer their home loans from other financial institutions to Godrej Housing Finance at lower interest rates.
- Loan Amount: Up to Rs. 30 lakh
- Tenure: Up to 30 years
Eligibility Criteria for Godrej Home Loan
- Nationality: Indian Resident, Non Resident of India (NRI)
- Age: 23-62 years
- Employment Type: Salaried, self-employed professionals and self-employed non-professionals
Godrej Home Loan Documents Required
Below is the list of documents that are required to apply for home loans by Godrej Housing Finance:
- Duly filled and signed home loan application form
- Passport size photographs
- PAN Card or Form 60 (mandatory)
- Proof of Identity (Passport, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter’s Identity Card, etc.)
- Proof of Address (Passport, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter’s Identity Card, etc.)
- Proof of Income (Latest 1 month salary slip/ a Salary Certificate authorized by the signatory of the company on the letterhead)
- Proof of employment for 2 years (Form 16/ Joining date on salary slip/ Employer letter/ Appointment letter, etc.)
- Last 6 months’ statement of the account where the salary is credited
- Proof of bonus of last 2 years/ Variable incentive for last 6 months – Bank statement reflecting the credits and salary slip letter reflecting bonus or variable incentive
- Property documents for an under-construction property – approved projects (Allotment Letter/ Stamped Agreement for Sale and Payment Receipts/ bank account statement showing all payments made to the Builder
- Property documents for resale property (Current Registered or Draft Agreement for Sale (only for Maharashtra)/ Allotment Letter or Stamped Agreement for Sale, Prior Chain Link title documents, Occupancy Certificate (in case property is ready) or Approved Plan copy (Xerox Blueprint), Share Certificate (only for Maharashtra), Maintenance Bill, Property Tax Receipt and Payment Receipts or bank account statement showing all the payments made to Seller)
Avail Godrej Home Loans at Attractive Interest Rates Click Here
Godrej Housing Finance Home Loan EMI Calculator
Monthly EMI ₹ 15,622
Total Amount Payble ₹ 5,62,395(Principal + interest)
Principal Amount ₹ 5,00,000
Total Interest Payble ₹ 62,395
Apply for Godrej Housing Finance Home Loan at Attractive Interest Rates Click Here
Q. Who can be the co-applicant to my home loan?
Ans. If you are the sole owner of the property, any member of the immediate family can be the co-applicant to your home loan. If someone is the co-owner of the property, he/she should necessarily be the co-applicant. If the income of other family member(s) are considered to calculate the loan amount eligibility, then those family member(s) need to be roped in as co-applicant(s).
Q. Can I prepay my home loan availed from Godrej Housing Finance?
Ans. Yes, you can prepay your home loan availed from Godrej Housing Finance. The HFC does not charge any prepayment charges on home loans offered at floating rates. For home loans offered at fixed rates, the prepayment charges are NIL if paid through own source of funds.
Q. What is the minimum credit score required to avail home loans from Godrej Housing Finance?
Ans. Godrej Housing Finance has not specified the cut-off credit score for home loan applicants. However, the applicants with credit scores of 750 and above are considered to have higher chances of availing home loans at lower interest rates.
Read more: How to build/improve your credit score using Step UP Credit Card co-branded with SBM Bank India Ltd.
Q. Does Godrej Housing Finance offer preferential rates to salaried applicants?
Ans. Yes, Godrej Housing Finance offers interest rate concession of 35 bps to salaried applicants.
Q. Does Godrej Housing Finance offer flexible repayment plans to its home loan applicants?
Ans. Yes, Godrej Housing Finance offers flexible repayment plans to its home loan applicants through its “Design your EMI” program. The home loan applicants can choose to pay the interest component during under-construction period above a minimum threshold amount as per their convenience. The amount can be less than or equal to the actual interest cost. They can also choose to pay different interest amounts at different periods, for e.g., they can pay Rs 9,999 for the first 6 months and Rs 12,999 for the next 12 months.
Q. Does Godrej Housing Finance provide EMI breaks to its home loan applicants?
Ans. Godrej Housing Finance provides 3 predefined EMI breaks in the first 3 years of loan repayment, i.e., the applicants pay 11 out of 12 EMIs in the first 3 years of repayment tenure. The salaried applicants can avail an EMI break in the month of March (tax season), salaried NRI and self-employed businessmen can avail EMI break during the festival season (September), and the practicing professionals can avail EMI waiver in the month of June (holiday season).
Q. Can I split my home loan down payment into smaller tranches?
Ans. Yes, Godrej Housing Finance offers ‘Parallel Funding’ program, which allows its borrowers to split the down payment component into smaller amounts, as per the stages of the property construction. This program has been designed to reduce the burden of arranging large amount for making upfront down payment and thereby, increase the affordability of owning a house.