|Bajaj Finserv Home Loan Highlights 2022|
|Interest Rate||6.70% – 15% p.a.|
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 5 crore|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 20 years|
|Processing Charges||Up to 6% of loan amount + GST|
Note: Rates as on 01 November 2021. The figures given in the table are indicative and are subject to change as per changes in Bajaj Finserv’s home loan schemes or RBI policy.
Table of Contents
Types of Bajaj Finserv Home Loan
|Bajaj Finserv Home Loan|
|Bajaj Finserv Home Loan Balance Transfer|
|Bajaj Finserv Home Top Up Loan|
Note: Rates as on 1st November 2021. The interest rate above is subject to change without prior notice. The final rate of interest for the customers shall depend on their credit assessment and the product variant.
Bajaj Finserv Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
Bajaj Finserv Home Loan Eligibility Criteria for Salaried
- Should be a resident of India
- Should be between 23 and 62 years of age
- Should have a work experience of 3 years or more
- The eligible net salary and property value are given in the table below:
|Cities||Min. Net Salary/Month||Min. Property Value|
|Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurugram, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Noida, Thane||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 15 Lakh|
|Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Baroda, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Calicut, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Goa, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamnagar, Jodhpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Rajkot Surat, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Vapi, Vijayawada, Vizag||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 15 Lakh|
Bajaj Finserv Home Loan Eligibility Criteria for Self Employed
- Should be an Indian resident
- Should be between 25-70 years of age
- Should have at least 5 years of continuity in the current business
Eligibility Criteria for Bajaj Finserv Balance Transfer Facility
- Property of the applicant must be ready to occupy or already occupied
- The applicant must have paid more than 12 EMIs
- The applicant should not have any outstanding dues on his/her existing home loan
Documents Required for Bajaj Finserv Home Loan
The list of home loan documents required to apply for Bajaj Finance Home Loan is:
- Proof of Address (Aadhaar, Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, etc.)
- Proof of Identity (Aadhaar, PAN, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, etc.)
- Form 16 or latest salary slips
- Bank account statements of the previous 6 months
- Document for proof of Business, of min. 5 years (for Businessmen/ self-employed individuals)
Note: The above list of home loan documents is indicative. Bajaj Finserv may ask for more documents as and when required.
Transfer Your Home Loan at the Lowest Interest Rate Apply Now
Bajaj Finserv Home Loan Processing Fees & Other Charges
|Processing fees||For salaried individuals: Up to 0.80% of loan amount|
For self-employed individuals: Up to 1.20% of loan amount
|Prepayment charges||No prepayment charges for floating rate loans taken by individuals|
|Foreclosure charges||No foreclosure charges for floating rate loans availed by individuals|
|Loan statement charges||NIL|
|Interest and principal statement charges||NIL|
|EMI bounce charges||Rs. 3,000|
|Penal interest||Up to 2% penal interest|
|Secure fee||Up to Rs. 4,999 (one time)|
Note: The figures given in the table are indicative and are subject to change without prior information. GST might be applicable on some of the above charges.
Why to Apply for Bajaj Finserv Home Loan through Paisabazaar
1. Top Offers at One Place: Paisabazaar brings to you the best home loan offers from 20+ financial institutions including Axis Bank at a single platform.
2. Compare & Choose: When applying for a loan as big as a home loan, the interest rate becomes an important consideration. After all, even a slight dip in your home loan rate can help you save big on the interest outgo. At Paisabazaar, you can compare all possible options available to you and choose the lowest interest rate on offer.
3. Pre-Approved Offers: All home loan borrowers who are registered with Paisabazaar get personalised pre-approved home loan balance transfer offers at low-interest rates from time to time as per their past credit behavior.
4. Check Your Credit Score for Free: Lenders check your credit score when reviewing your home loan application. A higher credit score generally qualifies you for lower rates and better loan terms. Therefore, before applying for a home loan one must check their credit score and if found low must take necessary steps to improve it.
At Paisabazaar, you can check your credit score and credit report for free and ensure that your credit history and personal details are in order so as to avoid rejection from a lender. You also get free monthly credit score updates and credit advisory services to help you build, improve and maintain a high credit score for easy access to credit in the future.
Get Your Free Credit Report with Monthly Updates Check Now
5. End-to-end Assistance: Team Paisabazaar is there for you right from the time you start looking for a home loan offer till you get the money disbursed in your bank account. Our team works with you and the lender throughout the process in an effort to give you a seamless loan experience.
Bajaj Finserv Home Loan FAQs
Is there any insurance policy available for the Bajaj Finserv home loan?
Yes, you can sign up for customised insurance schemes that will shield your family from bearing the burden of home loan repayment in case of unforeseen events.
How should I contact Bajaj Finserv for home loan-related queries and assistance?
To get Bajaj Finserv Housing Loan related queries or complaints resolved, customers can contact the financial institution through:
- Customer Care Number: 8698010101 – Charges apply
- You can also give a missed call on 8506889977 and subscribe to WhatsApp assistance
- Customers can also write their complaints or queries on Bajaj Finserv’s official website