Get up to 71 Litres* of Fuel for Free per year with IndianOil Citibank Platinum Credit Card
|Basis of Comparison||IndianOil HDFC Bank Credit Card|
IndianOil Citibank® Platinum Credit Card
|Fuel & Rewards|
Fuel, Shopping & Dining
|Rewards Value||1 Fuel Point for every Rs.150 spent||4 Turbo Points for every Rs.150 spent at Indianoil Outlets and Featured Partners|
|Minimum Income||Rs. 10,000 per month (Salaried)|
Rs.50,000 per month (Self-Employed)
|Rs. 25,000 per month|
(Salaried and Self-Employed)
IndianOil HDFC Bank Credit Card - visa variant Apply Now
Launched in collaboration with IndianOil, this HDFC Credit Card allows its users to save more on their fuel expenses in the form of fuel points. Fuel surcharge waiver adds to the benefits of this card. Read on to know more about the benefits of IndianOil HDFC Bank Credit Card.
Best suited for
Annual Fee: ₹ 500
Renewal fee waived on spends of ₹50,000 in a year prior to renewal date
Joining Fee: ₹ 500
Renewal fee waived on spends of ₹50,000 in a year prior to renewal date
- Earn 5% of spends as Fuel Points (FP) on IndianOil Fuel outlets, Groceries, Bill payments & utilities
- Earn 1 Fuel Points per ₹150 spent on other purchases
- Enjoy 1% surcharge waiver when you buy fuel (Up to ₹ 250 per billing cycle, transaction value to be min. ₹400)
- 1 Fuel Point = 3 Xtra Reward Points (XRP)
- 1 XRP = ₹ 0.30
Find your perfect Credit Card
Whether you want to earn rewards or save more with discounts and deals, you will never fall short of Credit Card options. Paisabazaar is the right place to find the card that best fits your needs.
Compare and Find the Best Credit Card
*Offers are from Paisabazaar's partner Banks & NBFCs.
BPCL SBI Card
- Get 2,000 Activation Bonus Reward Points worth ₹500 on payment of joining fee
- 5X Reward Points on every ₹100 spent at Groceries, Departmental stores, Movies & Dining
- Get 1 Reward Point for every ₹100 spent on non-fuel retail purchases
American Express Membership Rewards® Credit Card
- Welcome Gift* of 4,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points
- Earn 1,000 Bonus Membership Rewards Points for simply using your Card 4 times on transactions of ₹1,000 and above every month
- Enjoy exciting discounts of up to 20% every time you dine at select restaurants*
Eligibility and Documentation
|Occupation||Salaried or Self-employed|
|Minimum Income for Salaried Applicants||Rs. 10,000 per month|
|Minimum Income for Self-employed Applicants||Rs. 6,00,000 per annum|
|Serviceable Cities||Click here for the list of eligible cities|
Along with your application form, you should also submit valid proof of identity, address and income. Given below is the list of documents.
- Fuel Benefits
Get fuel points at IndianOil fuel outlets by earning 5% of your spends.
- Fuel Savings
You can shop at grocery stores and earn fuel 5% as fuel points. On every bill payment you make, you can earn 5% of the bill payments as fuel points.
- Fuel Points
Earn 1 Fuel Point for every Rs.150 spent with this credit card.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Enjoy 1% surcharge waiver whenever purchased on fuel for a minimum transaction value of Rs.400.
- Validity of Fuel Points
The fuel points earned with this credit card are valid for two years from the date of accrual.
Fee and Charges
|Annual Fee||Rs. 500 + Applicable Taxes|
|Cash Advance Charges||2.5% of amount withdrawn or Rs. 500 whichever is higher|
|Add-on Fee (per annum)||Nil|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% of overlimit amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 550|
|Railway Ticket Purchase Fee||1.8% of the transaction amount + GST|
|Finance Charges||3.6% p.m. | 43.2% p.a.|
|Reissue of Lost, Stolen or Damaged Card||Rs. 100|
|Payment Return Charges||2% of Payment amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 450|
|Cash Processing Fee||Rs. 100 (for all card payments made by depositing in HDFC Bank branches or ATMs)|
|Balance Transfer Processing Charges||1% of BT amount or Rs. 250, whichever is higher|
|Late Payment Charges||For Statement Balance:|
HDFC Card Customer Care Details
|Customer Care Number||022-6160-6161(Toll Free)|
|Timings||9:30 AM to 5:30 PM from Monday to Saturday|
How to Apply for IndianOil HDFC Bank Credit Card
One can apply for this credit card in a few easy steps:
- To start with the credit card application process, click here
- Fill the basic details in the given form such as Name, Address, Pincode, Occupation, Net monthly income, etc.
- Once the form is submitted, all eligible credit cards are displayed. Filter the results for HDFC Bank credit cards. If you are eligible for IndianOil HDFC Bank card, it will be shown in the list
- Click on ‘Check Eligibility’ and enter the required information
- If you are eligible, you will be required to fill a detailed form and submit it
- Once you have successfully submitted the form, an executive from Paisabazaar will call you and ask a suitable time for the bank representative to collect documents from your home or office
- The bank will then scrutinize the documents provided and if you qualify, you will get the card delivered at your address within 15 days
You can also apply directly from HDFC Bank’s website or by visiting the nearest HDFC branch.
Did you Know?
Credit Score of 750+ improves your chances of approval. Click here to check your FREE CREDIT SCORE in just 2 minutes.
Are there any other fuel credit cards offered by HDFC Bank?
IndianOil HDFC is designed for individuals looking for benefits and privileges on fuel. You can also consider Platinum Plus credit card from HDFC Bank as it comes with 100% fuel surcharge waiver on your billing cycle.
What are the fuel benefits that I will get with IndianOil HDFC Bank credit card?
You will earn fuel points at IndianOil outlets by earning 5% of your spends on grocery stores, fuel surcharge waiver and IndianOil XTRAREWARD points which can be redeemed at IndianOil petrol pumps across India.
Are there any additional offers on this credit card?
With Smartbuy, you can avail 10x Reward Points or 5% cashback on shopping. You can also use these reward points to book your flight or hotel. This SmartBuy offer is also applicable for online shopping like Amazon.in and Flipkart.
Compare Similar Credit Cards from Other Banks
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Reward Points||Net Savings|
|IndianOil HDFC Bank||Rs.500||Earn Fuel Points at IndianOil Fuel Outlets by earning 5% of your spends||Rs. 3,868*|
|Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card||Rs.750||Earn 1 reward point for every Rs. 150 spent|
|ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card||Rs.500||Earn 2 PAYBACK points per Rs. 100 spent||Rs.10,636*|
|HSBC Smart Value Credit Card||Rs. 499||Earn 1 reward point for every Rs. 100 spent and 3X accelerated reward points on online, dining, and telecom categories||Rs. 7,174*|
*On spending Rs.2 lakh annually
**On spending Rs.4 lakh annually
Other Fuel Credit Cards
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Key Feature||Paisabazaar Rating|
|Earn 5% cashback on fuel across all fuel stations in India with maximum cashback of Rs.200 per month.|
Get 1 Reward Point for every Rs.150 spent
|Get Fuel Surcharge waiver|
Earn 5% of the bill payments as fuel points
|Get Fuel Surcharge Waiver|
Get 71 litres of free fuel annually
|Get 13x Bonus Reward Points on fuel transactions made at Bharat Petroleum Fuel Stations|
Get 2,000 bonus reward points worth Rs. 500 on joining