This credit card launched by YES Bank facilitates fast and secure payment with contactless technology. It offers a low interest rate of 1.2% per month. The card also offers 4 complimentary lounge access in one year and complimentary priority pass membership which makes it a great choice for travel enthusiasts. Given below are the host of features and benefits one can avail with YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card-
Features of YES FIRST Preferred
- Instant EMI– You can now fulfill your instant needs anytime and repay in Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs) with your YES BANK Credit Card. You can avail this facility without any documentation and zero processing fee.
- Annual Reward Points– On each anniversary, the cardholder will get reward points of 20,000 on reaching a total spend of Rs 7.5 lakhs or more in the preceding year.
- Welcome Renewal Reward Points– Cardholders will get 15,000 reward points within 90 days of card setup on their first transaction.
- Preferred Reward Points– On spending Rs. 100, users will earn 8 reward points. 1,000 additional reward points are offered on each YESPayNow registration.
- BookMyShow Offer– Cardholders can avail 25% discount on booking movie tickets through bookymyshow.com.
- Priority Pass Membership– Primary cardholders get the priority pass membership. With the priority pass membership, you get 4 complimentary accesses to lounge.
- World Golf Program– At select golf courses in India, the cardholders will get complimentary golf lessons and the waiver of green fee.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver– At all fuel stations in India, the cardholder will get the waiver of fuel surcharge for the transactions between Rs. 400 to Rs. 5,000.
Fees and Charges of YES FIRST Preferred
|Annual Fee and Joining Fee||Nil|
|Annual Fee ( second year onwards)||Nil|
|Add-on Fee (per annum)||Nil|
|Free Credit Period||Nil|
|Cash Advance (ATM withdrawals)||2.5% of withdrawal or Rs. 300 per transaction, whichever is higher|
|Overlimit Charges||2.50% on the over-limit amount (subject to a minimum of Rs 500)|
Late Payment Fee
|Railway Ticket on IRCTC||1.80% of the transaction amount + service charge as applicable on the railway bookings.|
|Goods and Services Tax (GST)||GST is levied on all taxable supplies.|
YES FIRST Preferred Card Eligibility Criteria
An applicant must fulfil the following eligibility criteria for this credit card-
- He/she must be more than 21 years and less than 60 years old.
- He/she must be self-employed or salaried.
- He/she must have Minimum Gross Salary (Annual) or Annual Income of Rs 18 Lakhs.
- He/she must furnish supporting documents such as self-attested copies of income proof, identity proofs, residence proof, PAN card along with a photograph.
- Proof of income like salary slip, bank statement, etc. will also be required.