YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card is well-suited for shopping and travel. An excellent rewards program and complimentary access to international airport lounges are among its major highlights.
YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card- Features and Benefits
Bonus Rewards on Joining and Renewal- Make the first transaction within 90 days of card issuance and get 10,000 bonus reward points. Get 7,500 extra reward points on each renewal.
Milestone Benefits– Spend Rs. 7.5 lakh in a year and earn 20,000 bonus reward points.
Preferred Reward Points- Earn rewards on this card for every purchase at the given rate-
- 8 Reward Points per Rs. 200 spent across all categories
- 16 Reward Points per Rs. 200 spent on domestic airlines, travel agencies and tour operators and dining
- Register for YES PayNow for utility bill payment and get 1,000 reward points
Multiple Redemption Offers- YES Bank offers multiple ways to redeem the reward points-
- Purchase from YES Bank’s exclusive rewards catalogue
- Convert reward points into Intermiles or Club Vistara Points (10 Points = 1 Intermile/CV Point)
- Book movie tickets, hotels or flight tickets using the reward points on YES Bank’s dedicated website YesRewardz
Note that NRI cardholders can redeem their rewards only for flights, hotels and movie tickets.
Lounge Access- YES FIRST Preferred Credit Cards allows the user to access airport lounges across the globe through-
- Complimentary Priority Pass Membership and 4 complimentary visits to the primary cardholder in a calendar year. Any visit beyond this limit will be chargeable at US $27 plus taxes.
- Complimentary domestic lounge visits can be availed 3 times in a quarter across 25+ airport lounges only by the primary cardholder.
Dedicated Concierge Service- Cardholders can enjoy the exclusive concierge service by YES Bank- YES ASSIST. Special requests can be placed by the user including-
- Hotel Reservation
- Event and Performance Booking
- Gift and Flower Delivery
- Restaurant Referral
- Car Rental
- Movie Tickets in New Delhi, Bengaluru, and Chennai
- Roadside Repair Assistance
- Emergency Towing Assistance
Movie Benefit- Avail 25% discount on movie tickets booked through BookMyShow website or mobile app.
Golf Privilege- Under the Mastercard World Golf Programme, users will get access to select golf courses in India with 4 complimentary rounds of green fees per calendar year and 1 complimentary golf lesson in a month.
Insurance Benefits- The card also offers insurance cover including-
- Flight Accident Cover of up to Rs. 1 crore
- Emergency overseas hospitalization cover of Rs. 25 lakh
- Credit Shield Cover in case of accidental death of the primary cardholder
Fuel Surcharge Waiver- Enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all fuel stations in India for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000.
Lifestyle Benefits– Avail multiple offers on YES Bank Credit Cards under Yes Privileges.
Also Read: 7 Best Premium Credit Cards in India
YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card- Fees and Charges
|Annual Fee||Rs. 2,499 + GST|
|Interest Rate on Revolving Credit||3.5% per month (42% annually) on Revolving Credit, Cash Advances and Overdue Amount|
|Interest-free Period||Up to 50 days|
|Cash Limit||30% of the credit limit|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the amount withdrawn (min. Rs. 300)|
|Overlimit Fee||2.5% of the over-limit amount (min. Rs. 500)|
|Foreign Exchange Mark-up||1.75%|
|Late Payment Charges||For balance-|
Below Rs. 100- Nil
|Add-on Card Fee||Nil (up to 3 cards can be issued)|
|Payment Return Charges (Autopay/Cheques)||Rs. 350 per instance|
YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card- Eligibility Criteria
YES Bank has set the following eligibility criteria for YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card:
- The applicant must be more than 21 years and less than 60 years old
- He/she must be self-employed or salaried
- A salaried applicant must have a Minimum Gross Salary (Monthly) of Rs 2 lakh
- In case of self-employed applicant, the minimum Income Tax Return should be Rs. 24 lakh
- The applicant must furnish supporting documents including identity proof, income proof and address proof
YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card- FAQs
I am an NRI. Can I apply for this credit card?
Yes, this credit card is also available for NRIs.
How much GST will be levied on this credit card?
GST will be levied at the rate of 18% on all fees, charges and EMIs.
Can self-employed people apply for YES Bank credit card?
Yes. Self-employed professionals can also apply for YES Bank credit cards.
How to avail the Priority Pass Membership on my YES FIRST credit card?
To avail the service, you need to download the YES Bank Priority Pass Application Form. Fill the form and send it to the address mentioned on the form.
How to reach the golf concierge service of YES Bank?
Golf benefit on this card is offered by Mastercard. For bookings or any other assistance related to golf concierge, you can call on 1800 102 6263.
What is Credit Shield Cover?
Under the Credit Shield Cover, YES Bank covers any outstanding dues on the credit card in case of accidental death of the primary cardholder.
How to reach the YES Assist service?
To reach YES Assist, you can call on 1800 11 9371 (Toll Free number accessible by MTNL/BSNL/Reliance/Tata Network users) OR 022 42320239.
Can I convert my purchases made on this card into EMIs?
Instant EMI service is offered by YES Bank to covert purchases into EMIs across 80,000 partner merchants.
Give a brief YES FIRST Preferred credit card review.
YES FIRST Preferred credit card is one of the premium credit cards that offers a host of benefits and facilities. However, one has to pay an annual fee of Rs. 2,500 on this card. In case you like availing elite services and do not wonder much about the fees and charges, you can opt for this card.
Other Reward Credit Cards
People also looked for the following reward credit cards:
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Key Feature||Paisabazaar Rating|
Earn 1 reward point for every Rs. 125 spent
Earn 5X reward points on dining and fuel spends
|Get up to 10% value back on AC1, AC2 and CC ticket bookings|
|Earn 1000 Reward Points on successful sign-up|