Air India SBI Platinum credit card is an internationally acceptable card making travel for its owners more comfortable and hassle-free. This card is one of the best in its segment and offers regular discount and deals to its holders. The card is especially designed for frequent travellers to help them make every new journey memorable. Complimentary VISA Lounge access and accelerated travel rewards are among the top benefits offered by this SBI Card.
This credit card by SBI has the following features-
Fuel Freedom- Card holder gets fuel surcharge waiver of 1% when card is being used for refuelling at any petrol pump across the country for transaction amount ranging between Rs 500 and Rs 4,000. Maximum waiver of Rs 250 is offered in every statement cycle.
Flexipay Facility- The cardholder can make big-ticket purchases (more than Rs 2,500) and get them converted into EMIs. However, this facility should be used within 30 days of making such purchase.
Easy Bill Pay Facility- The owners of Air India SBI Platinum Credit Card can pay their utility bills through this card on standing instructions. This means that the bills will always be paid on time with zero penalties.
Add-on Card- Cardholders can empower their family by applying for add-on credit card for their spouse, parents, children or siblings above the age of 18.
Easy Money Facility- With Easy Money, the cardholders can get a draft or cheque against their cash limit and get it delivered to their doorstep without any hassles.
Following are the top benefits offered by Air India SBI Platinum Credit Card-
- The cardholders will get 5000 Reward Points on the payment of joining fee and an anniversary gift of 2000 Reward Points every year.
- Complimentary membership to the Air India Frequent Flyer Program - Flying Returns will also be provided. Get complimentary VISA lounge access all domestic airports.
- Card holders can also enjoy complimentary lost card liability cover of Rs 1 lakh
- Cash withdrawal facility available over 1 million Visa ATMs worldwide
- Get your card replaced anywhere across the globe by calling on the 24x7 helpline for emergency card replacement.
- Earn 2 reward points are awarded on every Rs 100 spent on the card.
- Users will earn 15 reward points for every Rs 100 spent on booking Air India flight tickets through airindia.com or airindia mobile app.
- 15 Reward Points can be earned when tickets are booked for self and 5 when booking tickets for others.
- Earn 5 Reward Points for every Rs 100 spent on SuperSaver booklet purchases.
- The Reward Points earned can be converted into Air India Air Miles. 1 Reward Point equals to 1 Air Mile. Air Mile redemption can be made for a minimum of 5,000 reward points and in multiples of 5,000. Reward Points once converted into Air India Air Miles cannot be reversed.
The table given below shows all fees and charges related to this credit card-
|Annual Fee||Up to Rs 1,499|
|Renewal Fee||Rs 1,499|
|Add-on Fee (per annum)||Nil|
|Extended Credit Interest Free Credit Period||20-50 days, applicable only on retail purchases and if previous month’s outstanding balance is paid in full|
|Extended Credit Charges||Up to 3.35% per month, accounting to 40.2% per annum, from the date of transaction|
|Extended Credit Minimum Amount Due||5% of Total Outstanding (Min. Rs. 200 + all applicable taxes + EMI ( In case of EMI based product) + OVL amount (if any)|
|Cash Advance limit||Up to 80% of the credit limit, maximum Rs. 15,000 per day|
|Free Credit Period||Nil|
|Cash Advance Charges||Up to 3.35% per month accounting to 40.2% per annum from the date of withdrawal|
|Cash Advance Fee SBI or Other Domestic ATMs||2.5% of withdrawal or Rs. 300 per transaction, whichever is higher|
|Cash Advance fee International ATMs||3.0% of withdrawal or Rs. 300 per transaction, whichever is higher|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% of overlimit amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500|
Late Payment Fee
• Nil for total amount due from Rs. 0 to Rs. 200
• Rs. 100 for total amount due greater than Rs. 200 and up to Rs. 500
• Rs. 400 for total amount due greater than Rs. 500 and up to Rs. 1,000
• Rs. 500 for total amount due greater than Rs. 1,000 and up to Rs. 10,000
• Rs. 750 for total amount due greater than Rs. 10,000
It is very easy to make a successful application for this card. You can do it online at our web portal in few quick steps. Firstly, browse for this credit card under credit cards section at our portal. Then, select this card and check your eligibility. Fill in your personal details and click Apply in order to submit your application.
You must fulfil the following eligibility criteria for this credit card-
- The applicant must be more than 18 years and less than 60 years old
- The applicant must furnish supporting documents such as self-attested copies of income proof, identity proofs, residence proof, PAN card along with a photograph
- Income proof like salary slip, bank statement, etc. will also be required