Axis Bank credit card statement allows a cardholder to view his spendings in the previous calendar month and the amount he needs to pay in order to prevent from any fine or interest. Let us find everything about the Axis credit card statement in details.
What is Axis Bank Credit Card Statement
Axis Bank credit card statement contains a detailed summary of the transactions effected on the credit card during a billing cycle. It helps the customers in managing their accounts.
Billing cycle is the time period between two consecutive billings. For example, a cycle might start at the beginning of the respective month and finish on the last day of the month. Thus, an Axis Bank credit card statement can help a customer know the status of transactions carried out by him during that period.
How to Get Axis Bank Credit Card Statement Online
Axis Bank credit cardholders can request statements online through net banking or mobile banking. The best thing about this facility is that a cardholder can get the statement for a custom date as well without paying any additional fee.
Steps to Get Axis Bank Credit Card Statement Online
Axis Bank has provided an online portal to download the credit card statement directly without logging in to the netbanking or mobile banking. They can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click here to go to the Axis Bank credit card statement portal
- Enter basic credit card details such as card number, cardholder’s name, date of birth, card validity date and click on get statement
- Select the statement for the month to download the statement
- Click on “Click Here to Download Credit Card Statement for the month: Month & Year” to download the statement
How to Get Axis Bank Credit Card Statement through Netbanking
Follow the steps mentioned below to get Axis Bank credit card statement through netbanking:
- Login to your Axis Bank netbanking account
- In the Credit Cards section, click on “View Statement”
- Select the previous statements or a custom date range
- Click on the “Get Statement” option
- A pdf version of the statement will be downloaded to your computer
How to Get Axis Bank Credit Card Statement through Mobile Banking
Axis Bank mobile banking users can also get credit card statements on their smartphone. They have to follow the steps mentioned below to request Axis Bank credit card statement through mobile banking:
- Login to the Axis Bank mobile banking app
- Select the Credit Card option
- Select the Credit Card Statement from the list of option
- Select the date range and click on Download Statement
- A pdf version of the statement will be downloaded from the phone
How to Get Axis Bank Credit Card Statement Offline
People who are not adept in using the internet can apply for an Axis Bank credit card statement offline as well. They can do so either through phone banking or by visiting the bank’s branch.
How to Get Axis Bank Credit Card Statement through Phone Banking
- Cardholders can call the Axis Bank phone banking number and request for the statement from the executive at 1860-419-5555 or 1860-500-5555
- They will have to provide a few details regarding the credit card to authenticate the details
- The cardholder should call from the mobile number registered with the bank
How to Get Axis Bank Credit Card Statement through Bank Branch
- The cardholder can visit the bank branch and request for the statement
- The bank may charge a nominal fee for providing this service
- The cardholder can get the credit card statement for any duration
How to Switch to Axis Bank Credit Card e-Statements
An Axis Bank cardholder can switch to e-statements and receive credit card statements on the registered e-mail address through either mobile banking or phone banking.
How to Switch to Axis Bank Credit Card e-Statements through Mobile Banking
A cardholder can switch to the credit card e-statement through mobile banking by following these simple steps:
- Login to the Axis Bank mobile banking app
- In the “Credit Cards” section, select the credit card whose e-statement has to be requested
- Click on “Total Controls” and go to “E-Statement Activation”
- Select the credit card and click on continue
- The request will be sent and the e-statement request will be processed
How to Switch to Axis Bank Credit Card e-Statements through Phone Banking
- One can call the Axis Bank credit card customer care and request for the e-statement through phonebanking
- They have to call the following numbers to request for switching to e-statements – 1860-419-5555 or 1860-500-5555
- The bank executive will ask a few details related to the credit card to authenticate the request
- It is necessary to make the call from the mobile number registered with the bank
Features of Axis Bank Credit Card Statement
Given below are some of the prime features of Axis Bank credit card statements:
- Usually, a credit card statement is a comprehensive financial document or intimation that fulfils various purposes, both for the bank as well as for the customer
- As it is a complete record of various financial transactions that are effected on the credit card, it allows the user to understand the different type of fees and costs that are imposed on the credit card
- Axis Bank provides its customers with an e-statement on a periodic basis to its customers, thus allowing customers to keep a track of their finances online
- Axis Bank provides credit card statements both through online as well as offline modes at zero cost
- Customers can maintain a track of the monetary as well as non-monetary rewards that they earn through their Axis Bank credit card statements
Benefits of Axis Bank Credit Card Statement
There are several benefits that the credit card customer can avail when he opts to get his Axis Bank credit card statement through an online or offline mode:
- It helps him keep a track of his spending as he can get a detailed record of each transaction that has been effected through his credit card
- One can gain control over his expenses and plan for the future so that he can survive within a limited budget
- Greater accessibility to the Axis Bank credit card statements helps the customer in staying updated with the expenses occurring on his credit card
Common Terms in a Credit Card Statement
Some of the common terms that are used in Axis Bank credit card statements are as follows:
Statement Period- Statement period is the duration for which the payment of the card has to be done. You can find the statement period on the top right-hand corner of the credit card statement.
Payment Due Date- The due date of payment is meant to act as the deadline by which the amount due by you should be paid to the bank. If any payment is made later than this date, you will be eligible to pay fees for the same. Making a payment of credit cards after due date also has a negative impact on your credit score as well.
Total Amount Due- There is a section on overdue amount in the bill. This section is meant to make the customer understand the total amount which is outstanding on his account till date.
Minimum Amount Due- Each month, a credit card holder has to pay a minimum amount due to the bank, which is a portion of the total amount due. This might usually turn out to be two or three per cent of the total dues owed. You may attract a fine for remitting anything less than this amount.
Closing Balance- There is another section, which is the closing balance of the card. It implies the total amount which is due on the card. Ideally, it should be minimal at the end of each cycle.
Transaction Summary- A transaction summary provides a quick reference to the various amounts spent by a customer on various transactions during the billing cycle. This can be verified by similarly occurring transactions in the section.
Axis Bank Credit Card Statement FAQs
How can I check my Axis Bank credit card statement?
You can check your Axis Bank credit card statement online or offline through any of the following methods:
- Online portal
- Mobile banking
- Phone banking
- Bank branch
How can I download my Axis Bank credit card statement?
You can download the Axis Bank credit card statement through online portal, netbanking or mobile banking.
What is the password for Axis Bank credit card statement?
The password for Axis Bank credit card statement consists of eight characters – first four characters consist of first four letters of your name and the last four characters are the last four digits of your credit card number.
What to do if I find unknown transaction in my credit card statement?
You should contact the Axis Bank customer care immediately and get a clarification on the billing. If the issue is not resolved try getting it rectified with the seller as well.
Can I download my Axis Bank credit card statement without logging in to netbanking or mobile banking?
Yes, you can download the monthly Axis Bank credit card statement through the online portal.
Please Note: Axis Bank is not a Paisabazaar partner. Offers would be from partner Banks/NBFCs only.