RBL credit card payments can now be made on the go via NEFT transactions that are accessible all over India. NEFT is a nationwide fund transfer scheme that is monitored by the Reserve Bank of India. This secure fund transfer option is available with all NEFT-enabled banks. Every major bank today across India allows you to make RBL credit card payment through NEFT.
RBL Credit Card Payment through NEFT
You will never fall behind on your credit card payments with this simple method that can be accessed through your net banking or mobile banking account. If you wish to clear your RBL credit card dues through NEFT, here are the simple steps that you need to follow:
- Log on to your net banking account or your mobile banking account.
- The first step is to add your RBL credit card as a beneficiary.
- Click on NEFT under “Funds Transfer” and choose the Add/ Manage Beneficiary option.
- The Payee name is the name that appears on the RBL Credit Card.
- The Payee account number is the RBL Credit card number.
- The Bank Name is RBL Bank.
- IFSC Code to be entered is RATN0CRCARD
- The branch location is NOC Goregaon, Mumbai.
Once your credit card has been added as a beneficiary, you can make payments every month on your outstanding bill. All you have to do is add the amount that you wish to transfer. Choose the account that you want to transfer the money from and submit the request. Once the transaction is complete, you will be notified through an SMS.
Who is eligible for NEFT transfers?
If the bank that you have your account with is NEFT-enabled, you can make your RBL Credit Card Payment through NEFT. While offline NEFT transactions are also possible, it is a good idea to register yourself for mobile banking or net banking facilities. Your bank will provide you with a username and password that allows you to make these transfers easily. If you are unsure about your bank being NEFT-enabled, you can check the current list of participating banks on the official Reserve Bank of India website.
When can you make NEFT transfers?
In order to make successful NEFT transactions, you need to ensure that you adhere to the NEFT timings that are provided as per the RBI guidelines. After December 2019, NEFT has been made a 24×7 available payment service for 365 days of the year.
- There are 48 half-hourly batches every day. The first batch settlement starts at 00:30 hours and the last batch ends at 00:00 hours
NEFT transactions after usual banking hours of banks are expected to be automated transactions initiated using ‘Straight Through Processing (STP)’ modes by the banks.
Why should you choose NEFT to pay credit card bills?
The biggest advantage with NEFT transfers is that they can be made on the go. Besides this, you have several other benefits such as:
- Nominal NEFT transfer charges based on the amount that you transfer.
- Secure transactions that are completely monitored by the Reserve Bank of India.
- The convenience of making transfers on the go to avoid missed payments and unwanted interests.
- The option of making transfers without any minimum or maximum limits per day unlike other modes of payment.
- Simple steps that you can understand and use to transfer funds quickly.