People having their bank accounts in Bank of Maharashtra can link their accounts with Aadhaar before the deadline. Account holders can do so by following any of the four methods mentioned below:
- Through Net Banking
- Through SMS
- Through ATM
- By visiting the bank.
All the 4 processes are extremely easy and it takes very less time to link bank account with Aadhaar. However, the bank has not made provisions for users to link their bank account with Aadhaar using their Maha Bank mobile app.
Note: As per the latest directive by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, it is mandatory to link the bank account with Aadhaar Card by 31st March 2021.
Linking Bank of Maharashtra Account with Aadhaar Online
Bank of Maharashtra has made provisions through which bank accounts can be linked with Aadhaar through net banking. In order to link their bank accounts with Aadhaar, account holders will have to follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Bank of Maharashtra internet banking login page by clicking
- Enter your user ID and password to login to your account.
- In the “Requests” section, click on the “Aadhaar Seeding” option.
- Now enter your 12-digit Aadhaar twice and click on the submit request button.
- Once submitted, it may take up to 48 hours for verification and linking of your bank account with Aadhaar.
- You will get a confirmation message when your bank account is linked with Aadhaar on your registered mobile number.
Get Your Free Credit Report with Monthly Updates Check Now
Linking Bank of Maharashtra Account with Aadhaar through SMS
Account holders of Bank of Maharashtra can also link their bank accounts with Aadhaar through SMS. They simply have to type SEED<Aadhaar number><Bank account number> and send the message to 9223181818 from the mobile number registered with the bank.
For example, if your Aadhaar number is 987654321098 and the bank account number is 123456789012345, then type the message in the format SEED987654321098 123456789012345 and send the message to the number mentioned above.
It should be worth noting that only those account holders whose mobile numbers are registered with the bank can avail this facility.
Linking Bank of Maharashtra Account with Aadhaar through ATM
Bank of Maharashtra has made provisions for its customers to link their bank accounts with Aadhaar through ATMs as well. Here’s how they can seed Aadhaar with their bank accounts by visiting a Bank of Maharashtra ATM:
- Swipe your debit/ATM card in the machine and enter your ATM pin.
- Now click on the “Services” menu.
- Select the “Aadhaar Seeding” option.
- Now enter your 12 digit Aadhaar twice and click on the confirm button.
- You will get a successful request receipt.
- Your Aadhaar will be linked with your bank account in a couple of days.
- A confirmation SMS is sent to the user’s registered mobile number after successful linking.
Linking Bank of Maharashtra Account with Aadhaar by Visiting the Bank
In order to make Aadhaar seeding easy for all, Bank of Maharashtra has made provisions for people to link their bank accounts with Aadhaar by visiting the bank as well. People not proficient with technology can visit the bank and follow these steps to link their bank accounts with Aadhaar:
- Visit Bank of Maharashtra’s home branch where your account is being maintained.
- Fill Aadhaar Seeding form and mention your correct Aadhaar number, account number and the name as mentioned in Aadhaar.
- Submit the form along with the self-attested copies of your bank account’s passbook and Aadhaar card.
- The bank official might ask you to present your original Aadhaar for verification.
- After verification, you will be handed over the receipt.
- Your bank account will be linked with Aadhaar in two working days.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Linking Aadhaar With Other Banks
SBI Link to Aadhar Card
Kotak Mahindra Bank Link to Aadhar Card
ICICI Bank Link to Aadhaar Card
Punjab National Bank Link to Aadhar Card
HDFC Bank Link Aadhaar Card
Central Bank Of India Link to Aadhar Card
Andhra Bank Link to Aadhaar Card
Vijaya Bank Link to Aadhar Card
Bank Of Baroda Link to Aadhaar Card
Citibank Link to Aadhaar Card
Central Bank of India Link Aadhaar card
Corporation Bank Link to Aadhaar Card
Indian Bank Link Aadhaar Card
Bank of India Link to Aadhar Card
Canara Bank Link to Aadhar Card
Union Bank of India Link Aadhaar Card
Allahabad Bank Link to Aadhaar Card
IDBI Bank Link to Aadhaar Card
Indian Overseas Bank Link to Aadhaar Card
UCO Bank Link to Aadhar Card
Syndicate Bank Link to Aadhar Card
Dena Bank Link to Aadhar Card
United Bank of India Link to Aadhar Card
Axis Bank Link to Aadhar Card
Oriental Bank link to Aadhar card