People having their bank accounts in Bank of Maharashtra can link their accounts with Aadhaar. Account holders can do so by following any of the four methods mentioned below:
- Through Net Banking
- Through SMS
- Through ATM
- By visiting the bank.
All the 4 processes are extremely easy and it takes very less time to link bank account with Aadhaar. However, the bank has not made provisions for users to link their bank account with Aadhaar using their Maha Bank mobile app.
Linking Bank of Maharashtra Account with Aadhaar Online
Bank of Maharashtra has made provisions through which bank accounts can be linked with Aadhaar through net banking. In order to link their bank accounts with Aadhaar, account holders will have to follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Bank of Maharashtra internet banking login page by clicking
- Enter your user ID and password to login to your account.
- In the “Requests” section, click on the “Aadhaar Seeding” option.
- Now enter your 12-digit Aadhaar twice and click on the submit request button.
- Once submitted, it may take up to 48 hours for verification and linking of your bank account with Aadhaar.
- You will get a confirmation message when your bank account is linked with Aadhaar on your registered mobile number.