Aadhaar has become an important document these days. It is one of the most credible and effective identity proofs. More than 90% of the people residing in India already have their Aadhaar cards. However, many people still do not have Aadhaar. Those who do not have an Aadhaar can visit an Aadhar centre, fill out the Aadhaar card Enrolment Form, submit the required documents and enrol for Aadhaar. The form is free of cost and can be downloaded online at https://uidai.gov.in/images/aadhaar_enrolment_correction_form_version_2.1.pdf
Get Free Credit Report with monthly updates. Check Now
Contents of an Aadhaar Enrolment Form
The Aadhaar card Enrolment form has following fields:
- Pre-Enrolment ID
- NPR Receipt/TIN Number
- Full Name
- Details of Father/Mother/Guardian (only for children below 5 years of age)
- Details of submitted documents
- Introducer details / HoF details
- Applicant’s Signature/Thumb imprint
- Date and time of enrolment
Instructions to fill the Aadhaar Card Enrolment Form
You need to fill out the Aadhaar card enrolment form for applying for Aadhaar Card. Here’s what you need to keep in mind while filling out the Aadhaar card enrolment form:
- Fill your details in the form as per the details mentioned in the proof. However, a slight difference in the resident’s name in contrast to the Proof of Identity (POI) document is permissible as long as the difference is only a spelling minor change, without altering the name in POI document.
- Use only capital letters while filling up the form.
- Write your full name without salutations/titles when filling up the form.
- Fill in your date of birth in DDMMYYYY format. In case the exact date of birth is not known, approximate age in years may be filled in the space provided.
- The address that you mention in the application form is where the Aadhaar letter is delivered.
- In case of children below 5 years, one of the parents/guardians needs to submit their Aadhaar details/EID number
- Enter your mobile number and email address
- Once you mention your mobile number here, your mobile number will be automatically linked with Aadhaar
- You can make corrections within 96 hours of enrolment free of cost
- You can fill out the same form for making any corrections in your Aadhaar card
- All documents need to be provided along with the form in original which are scanned y the operator and returned back to you. However, in case original documents are not available copies certified/attested by a public notary/gazetted officer will be accepted.
Aadhaar Enrolment Form
Get FREE Credit Report from Multiple Credit Bureaus Check Now
Q1. Can I submit my Aadhaar card enrolment form at any enrolment centre in India?
Ans. Yes, you can submit your Aadhaar card enrolment form at any enrolment centre in India along with the required documents.
Q2, Do I have to pay any fee when I submit my Aadhaar card enrolment form?
Ans. No, you are not required to pay any fees/charges when you submit your Aadhaar enrolment form.
Q3. What documents are required to be submitted along with the Aadhaar card enrolment form?
Ans. Proof of Identity, address, relationship and date of birth need to be submitted along with your Aadhaar card enrolment form. To find out the complete list of acceptable documents for Aadhaar card enrolment, click here
Q4. Can I submit my Aadhaar card enrolment form online?
Ans. No, you can only enrol for Aadhaar by personally visiting an Aadhaar Enrolment Centre as your biometrics have to be captured.
Q5. How much time will it take to get my Aadhaar generated once I submit the Aadhaar card enrolment form?
Ans. Once you submit your Aadhaar card enrolment form, it generally takes up to 30 days for the Aadhaar card to generated, if the your submitted details match the UIDAI standards.