To avail the benefits of Indian Government’s latest Direct Benefit Transfer scheme under Pahal, it is mandatory to link your Aadhaar number with your HP (Hindustan Petroleum) gas connection. This linking process is an important step for receiving the subsidy directly in your bank account.
Linking your Aadhaar card with your HP gas connection is easy. Let us look at the methods to link Aadhaar card to HP gas connection below.
Get Free Credit Report with Complete Analysis of Credit Score Check Now
Steps to Link Aadhaar card with HP Gas Connection Online:
- Visit the Resident Self Seeding Portal of UIDAI
- Enter your location and address
- Choose your benefit type – LPG connection by Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (HPCL)
- Fill your personal details
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Fill the OTP (received on your mobile number registered with UIDAI) for final submission
Linking Aadhaar to HP Gas Through Offline Method:
- Take a print out of the online form or collect the LPG linking form from your local HPCL distributor
- Fill all the details such as Aadhaar number and LPG ID
- Attach a self-attested copy of your Aadhaar card with the form
- Submit the form to your nearest or local HPCL distributor
Process to Link Aadhaar card HP Gas Through SMS:
- Visit the official website of HPCL
- You will see a list of contact numbers for different states
- Send an SMS to your state’s contact number from your registered mobile number
- The format of SMS should be: UID <Aadhaar Card Number>.
- You have to send it to your respective state’s number. For instance, if Aadhaar card number is 123456789123, SMS format should be- UID 123456789123
- You will get a confirmation SMS on successful linking of your HP gas connection with Aadhaar
Steps to Link HP Gas to Aadhar card Through IVRS Method:
- Visit the official website of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
- Find out your state from the list to get the respective contact number
- Dial the number and follow the instructions for linking your Aadhaar card to your HP gas connection
- You will have to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number and confirm it by pressing 1