The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) issues an Aadhaar Card to all the citizens of India which is a twelve-digit Unique Identification Number (UID) or Aadhaar number. The government of India has now made it valid for opening a new bank account, availing a new mobile number, applying for a passport, EPF account, etc. Moreover, in order to avail government related benefits such as a new LPG gas connection, you need to seed an Aadhaar Card. You are eligible for an Aadhaar Card, if you are:
- An Indian citizen residing in India
- If you are a Non-resident Indian (NRI) residing in India
- If you are a foreigner residing in India .
Locating an Aadhaar Enrolment Centre in Indore is a very simple process and the same is discussed in detail below.
How to locate Aadhaar Enrolment Centre in Indore Online
Follow the steps mentioned below to locate Aadhaar Enrolment Centre:
Step 1: Visit the official website of UIDAI portal i.e. https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx
Step 2: You can locate Aadhaar centre by state, postal (PIN) code or search box
Step 4: Now, enter state i.e. Madhya Pradesh, enter the district i.e. Indore, sub district, village/town/city, etc.
Step 5: Tick mark the box “Show only permanent centres”
Step 6: Enter the captcha code from the box
Step 7: Select “Locate a Centre” button and the results will appear on the screen
Once you have located an Aadhaar Enrolment Centre in Indore, here’s how you can enroll for Aadhaar Card:
- You need to carry your Proof of Address and identity to the nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Centre
- You have to fill the Aadhaar enrolment form by downloading it from https://uidai.gov.in/images/aadhaar_enrolment_correction_form_version_2.1.pdf
- Make sure all the details are correctly updated in order to avoid errors or delay in the process
- Once the form and the documents are submitted your biometric data will be captured i.e.your fingerprints and iris scan
- After that photograph will be taken
- Now, you will be given an acknowledgement slip along with an enrolment number on successful enrolment for checking the status of your application
Note: Your Aadhaar Card will be issued within 90 days from the date of application.
Here is a List of Permanent UIDAI Aadhaar Card Enrolment Centres in Indore
|Registrar Name||Center Address of the Registar||Last Update Date||Centre Type|
|Bank of India_New_649||BKID0008857, BANK OF INDIA KANADIA ROAD NEAR SHARMA SWEETS , Indore, Indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh – 452016||02-06-2020||Permanent|
|Bank of India_New_649||1BANK OF INDIA, 8829 BICHOLI MARDANA , Indore, Indore, Bhicholi Mardana, Madhya Pradesh – 452016||02-06-2020||Permanent|
|YES Bank Limited||YESB0000478, R.M. Tower, 269, Gourakund Chouraha, indore, Indore, Indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh – 452002||02-06-2020||Permanent|
|Bank of India_New_649||BKID0NAMRGB, NARMADA JHABUA GRAMIN BANK, Indore, Depalpur, Gautampura, Madhya Pradesh – 453220||02-06-2020||Permanent|
|Madhya Pradesh State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd.||AADHAR SEVA KENDRA, GOVERMENT GRAM PANCHYAT DUDHIYA INDORE, Indore, Indore, Dudhia, Madhya Pradesh – 452016||26-05-2020||Permanent|
|Fincare Small Finance Bank Limited||Rajendranagar, Fincare Small Finance Bank ltd Rajendranagar, Indore, Indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh – 452009||01-06-2020||Permanent|
|Corporation Bank||corporation bank, corporation bank vijay nagar indore, Indore, Indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh – 452010||02-06-2020||Permanent|
|Fincare Small Finance Bank Limited||Vijay Nagar, Indore, Fincare Small Finance Bank Ltd., Vijay Nagar, Indore-, Indore, Indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh – 452010||02-06-2020||Permanent|