IDBI Bank is one of the premiere public sector banks of the country. People having their bank account in this organisation have to get their Aadhaar linked with their bank accounts. The bank has made provisions for its customers to link their accounts by various methods. Let us discuss about these methods in detail. As per the latest directive by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, it is mandatory to link the bank account with Aadhaar Card by 31st March 2021.
Given below are different ways over which you can link your Aadhaar card to your bank account:
Linking Aadhaar with IDBI Bank Account Online
IDBI Bank has made provisions for its customers using internet banking to link their Aadhaar with bank accounts from the comforts of their home. Here’s how to do it in seconds:
- Visit the IDBI bank’s Aadhaar linking portal.
- Enter your customer ID and your Aadhaar number in the space provided.
- Enter the captcha code and click on the Submit button.
- Your Aadhaar will be linked with your bank account.
- On successful seeding, you will get a confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number.
Get Your Free Credit Report with Monthly Updates Check Now
Linking Aadhaar with IDBI Bank Account through ATM
IDBI Bank account holders can link their accounts with Aadhaar by visiting the nearest IDBI Bank ATMs as well. They have to follow these simple steps:
- Visit the nearest IDBI Bank ATM.
- Swipe your debit/ATM card and enter your ATM PIN.
- Select the “Services” option from the menu.
- Now select the “Aadhaar Seeding” option from the submenu.
- Enter your Aadhaar number twice and confirm your request.
- You will get a receipt after successful request completion.
- A confirmation SMS is sent to you on your registered mobile number.
Linking Aadhaar with IDBI Bank Account through IDBI Bank GO Mobile+ App
Customers using IDBI Bank’s GO Mobile+ app can also link their bank accounts with Aadhaar through the mobile app. Those customers who do not use the mobile app have to first register for the service and login to the app using their customer ID and the 4-digit MPIN. Those customers who have been using the app can link their bank account with Aadhaar by following these simple steps:
- Login to the GO Mobile+ app using your customer ID and MPIN.
- Select the “Aadhaar Linking Request” from the “Requests” option.
- Enter your Aadhaar number twice and click on the submit button.
- Your Aadhaar will be linked with your bank account.
- You will get a confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number after successful seeding of Aadhaar.
Linking Aadhaar with IDBI Bank Account through SMS
People who are not familiar with internet banking or mobile apps can link their bank accounts with Aadhaar by sending an SMS. However, this process is a bit slow as it takes around 7 to 10 days to link bank accounts with Aadhaar.
An account holder has to type a message AADLINK<12 digit Aadhaar number> and send it to 5676777.
For example, if your Aadhaar number is 987654321987 and your IDBI bank account number is 123456789123456, then you have to type AADLINK 987654321987 123456789123456 and send the SMS to 5676777.
It should be worth mentioning that an account holder can avail this service only if his mobile number is registered with the bank.
Linking Aadhaar with IDBI Bank Account through IVR
Account holders can link their bank accounts with Aadhaar through IVR service as well. Here’s how they can do it:
- Contact the bank through its toll free number 1800 200 1947.
- Select your language and listen to the menu options carefully.
- Select the Aadhaar linking option (currently option 8).
- Enter your customer ID provided by the bank.
- Now enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number twice and confirm.
- Your bank account will be linked with Aadhaar within a few working days.
- On successful linking, you will get a confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number.
Linking Aadhaar with IDBI Bank Account Offline
Account holders of IDBI Bank can get their bank accounts linked with Aadhaar by visiting the bank as well. They have to visit the IDBI branch where their account is being operated and follow these simple steps:
- Visit the IDBI Bank home branch and contact a bank executive for linking your Aadhaar details.
- The process is very simple and linking of Aadhaar with the bank account is instant.
- You have to just provide your biometric data for linking your bank account with Aadhaar.
- Provide your account number to the executive and show him a government-approved ID.
- Now provide your thumb impression to the executive.
- Your Aadhaar details will be automatically seeded in your bank account instantly.
- You will also receive an SMS after successful linking of Aadhaar.
Your Credit Score Is Now Absolutely Free Get Report
Documents Required for Linking IDBI Account to Aadhaar Cards
The list of documents required to link Aadhaar card with IDBI bank account given below:
- Photocopy and Original of Aadhaar card.
- Photocopy and Original of Passbook.
- 12 digit Aadhaar card number.
- Net banking such as login details.
Linking To Aadhar With Other Banks
SBI Link Aadhar Card
Kotak Mahindra Bank Link to Aadhar Card
ICICI Bank Link to Aadhaar Card
Punjab National Bank Link to Aadhar Card
HDFC Bank Link Aadhaar Card
Central Bank Of India Link to Aadhar Card
Bank Of Maharashtra Link to Aadhaar Card
Andhra Bank Link to Aadhaar Card
Vijaya Bank Link to Aadhar Card
Bank Of Baroda Link to Aadhaar Card
Citibank Link to Aadhaar Card
Central Bank of India Link Aadhaar card
Corporation Bank Link to Aadhaar Card
Indian Bank Link Aadhaar Card
Bank of India Link to Aadhar Card
Canara Bank Link to Aadhar Card
Union Bank of India Link Aadhaar Card
Allahabad Bank Link to Aadhaar Card
IDBI Bank Link to Aadhaar Card
Indian Overseas Bank Link to Aadhaar Card
UCO Bank Link to Aadhar Card
Syndicate Bank Link to Aadhar Card
Dena Bank Link to Aadhar Card
United Bank of India Link to Aadhar Card
Axis Bank Link to Aadhar Card