IDBI Bank is one of the premiere public sector banks of the country. People having their bank account in this organisation can get their Aadhaar linked with their bank accounts. The bank has made provisions for its customers to link their accounts by various methods. Let us discuss about these methods in detail.
Given below are different ways over which you can link your Aadhaar card to your bank account:
Linking Aadhaar with IDBI Bank Account Online
IDBI Bank has made provisions for its customers using internet banking to link their Aadhaar with bank accounts from the comforts of their home. Here’s how to do it in seconds:
- Visit the IDBI bank’s Aadhaar linking portal.
- Enter your customer ID and your Aadhaar number in the space provided.
- Enter the captcha code and click on the Submit button.
- Your Aadhaar will be linked with your bank account.
- On successful seeding, you will get a confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number.