Allahabad Bank has provided both online as well as offline process for its customers for Aadhaar seeding. Here’s how Allahabad Bank accounts holders can link their Aadhaar:
Get Your Free Credit Report with Monthly Updates Check Now
Linking Aadhaar Card with Allahabad Bank Account Online
Users operating their account through net banking can easily seed their Aadhaar with their bank account. In case a user has not activated his internet banking, he will have to first activate this service and only then will he be able to link Aadhaar with his bank account online. Account holders have to follow these simple steps:
- Login to your Allahabad Bank net banking account using your user ID and login password at https://www.allbankonline.in/jsp/startnew.jsp. (Note: You need not use your transaction password here.)
- Click on the “Account Services” option.
- Now select the “Aadhaar Linking Request” option.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar in the box provided below and click on the submit button.
- Once linked, you will get a confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number.
- A confirmation mail is also sent to registered e-mail address.
- The bank will verify Aadhaar card linking may take about a couple of working days.
Linking Aadhaar with Bank Account Offline
Account holders can also link their bank accounts with Aadhaar by visiting the bank’s branch. You can follow these steps:
- Visit your home branch where your account is being operated.
- Fill the “Consent Form for Aadhaar Seeding”. This form can also be downloaded online at https://www.allahabadbank.in/pdf/Consent_FormAadhaar_SeedingEnglish.pdf.
- Submit this form along with the self-attested copy of your Aadhaar card.
- You will receive the receipt of confirmation of submission of your form for Aadhaar seeding.
- Your Aadhaar will be linked with your bank account within two working days.
- A confirmation SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number after successful linking of your Aadhaar.
Linking Aadhaar with Bank Account through the ATM
As of now the account holders do not have the facility to link their Aadhaar with bank account through ATMs. However, the bank is in process to provide users this facility as well in the near future.
Linking Aadhaar with Bank Account through SMS/Mobile
Even though most banks provide the facility to link Aadhaar with bank accounts using SMS or via mobile app, but Allahabad Bank does not provide such feature currently.