People having their bank account in Corporation Bank have to link their Aadhaar with bank accounts to prevent deactivation. All government subsidies are also disbursed only in Aadhaar-linked bank accounts. Thus, it is of prime importance to link your Corporation Bank account with Aadhaar if you have not done so already. Corporation Bank has made provisions for its customers to link their bank accounts with Aadhaar.
As per the latest directive by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, it is mandatory to link the bank account with Aadhaar Card by 31st March 2021.
Get Your Free Credit Report with Monthly Updates Check Now
Linking Aadhaar Number with Corporation Bank Account Online
Account holders can link their bank accounts online through the internet banking option. However, this facility is available to only those customers who already have registered for internet banking. Here’s how they can do it easily:
- Login to your Corporation Bank internet banking account using your user ID and password at https://www.corpretail.com/RetailBank/.
- Click on the “Service Request” option.
- Select the “Aadhaar Linking with Bank Account” option.
- Now enter your 12-digit Aadhaar and verify it.
- Click on the submit button to process your request.
- Your Aadhaar will be linked with your bank account in a few days.
- On successful seeding, a confirmation SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number by the bank.
Linking Aadhaar Number with Corporation Bank Account Offline Process
Account holders can get their bank accounts linked with Aadhaar by visiting the branch as well. This method is helpful for those who are not too familiar with other seeding methods. Here’s how it can be done easily:
- Visit the Corporation Bank home branch where your account is being operated.
- Fill the application form and enter all your details with due diligence.
- Carry the self-attested copy of your Aadhaar and passbook.
- Submit the form along with these documents.
- The bank executive may ask you for your original Aadhaar card for verification purpose.
- Once verified, he will return your original Aadhaar card and the receipt.
- Once linked, the bank will send a confirmation SMS to the registered mobile number.
Linking Aadhaar with Corporation Bank Account through ATMs
Corporation Bank has provided the Aadhaar linking option through ATMs as well. Here’s how account holders can do it:
- Visit a nearby Corporation Bank ATM.
- Swipe your card and enter you ATM PIN.
- In the “Other Services” section, select the “Aadhaar Seeding” option.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number twice and submit it.
- You will get a receipt acknowledging the processing of your request.
- You will get a confirmation SMS when Aadhaar is linked with your bank account.