People having their accounts in Bank of Baroda have to get the same linked with Aadhaar. Bank of Baroda allows account holders to link their Aadhaar with accounts via different methods such as through net banking, ATM, SMS or by visiting the bank. Let us have a look at how Aadhaar can be linked with bank accounts:
Linking Aadhaar with Bank of Baroda Account Online
Bank of Baroda has provided a link to its users in order to make the process of Aadhaar seeding simple. Here’s how it can be done:
- Visit the link https://eserve.bankofbaroda.com/kycupdate/.
- Enter your account number and mobile number.
- Click on the “Generate OTP” button to send OTP to your mobile phone.
- Enter this OTP in the box provided and click on “Submit” button.
- Your request for Aadhaar seeding will be accepted and it will be linked with your account in a couple of days.
- On successful seeding, you will get a confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number.
Linking Aadhaar with Bank of Baroda Account through SMS
Account holders having their accounts in Bank of Baroda can seed Aadhaar with their account through SMS as well. Account holders have to send an SMS from their registered mobile number to 8422009988 in the following format:
UID < space > 12 digits Aadhaar Number < space > last 4 digits of your account number
For example, if Aadhaar number is 1234567890987 and the account number is 987654321098765, then type the message in the following format:
UID 1234567890987 8765 and send this message to 8422009988.
Your Aadhaar will be linked with your bank account within two working days and you will get a confirmation SMS regarding successful seeding of link your Aadhaar with your bank account.
Linking Aadhaar with Bank of Baroda Account by Visiting the Bank
Aadhaar can be linked with your bank account by visiting the bank as well. The account holder can do it easily by following these steps:
- Visit the home branch of your bank where the account is being maintained.
- Fill the Aadhaar Seeding form. This form can be taken from the bank or downloaded as well from https://bankofbaroda.com/writereaddata/Images/pdf/consent-for-aadhar-seeding-form.pdf.
- Enter your Aadhaar number, bank details, your name as mentioned in your Aadhaar, etc.
- Submit this form along with the self-attested copy of your Aadhaar and bank account’s passbook.
- You may be asked to furnish your original Aadhaar for verification purpose.
- Once your form is accepted, you will be handed over the receipt.
- Your bank account will be linked with your Aadhaar within two working days.
- A confirmation SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Documents Required for Linking Bank of Baroda Account with Aadhaar Cards
The list of documents required to link Aadhaar card with Bank of Baroda account given below:
- Photocopy and Original of Aadhaar card.
- Photocopy and Original of Passbook.
- 12 digit Aadhaar card number.
- Net banking such as login details.
Linking To Aadhar With Other Banks
SBI Link Aadhar Card
Kotak Mahindra Bank Link to Aadhar Card
ICICI Bank Link to Aadhaar Card
Punjab National Bank Link to Aadhar Card
HDFC Bank Link Aadhaar Card
Central Bank Of India Link to Aadhar Card
Bank Of Maharashtra Link to Aadhaar Card
Andhra Bank Link to Aadhaar Card
Vijaya Bank Link to Aadhar Card
Citibank Link to Aadhaar Card
Central Bank of India Link Aadhaar card
Corporation Bank Link to Aadhaar Card
Indian Bank Link Aadhaar Card
Bank of India Link to Aadhar Card
Canara Bank Link to Aadhar Card
Union Bank of India Link Aadhaar Card
Allahabad Bank Link to Aadhaar Card
IDBI Bank Link to Aadhaar Card
Indian Overseas Bank Link to Aadhaar Card
UCO Bank Link to Aadhar Card
Syndicate Bank Link to Aadhar Card
Dena Bank Link to Aadhar Card
United Bank of India Link to Aadhar Card
Axis Bank Link to Aadhar Card