Exclusive Offer from Paisabazaar!
Get your HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card free for lifetime without any conditions. Offer valid till 31st December only.
HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card Apply Now
HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card is a low annual fee entertainment card. It offers discount on movie tickets and extra rewards on your dining spend. Read on to know more about this HDFC Credit Card.
Best suited for
Annual Fee: ₹ 0
Unconditional Lifetime Free
Joining Fee: ₹ 0
Unconditional Lifetime Free
- Welcome e-vouchers worth ₹15K across various categories. Visit www.hdfcbank.timescard.com to view the range of welcome offers
- 2 Reward Points on every ₹150 spent
- Up to 25% off on Movies tickets from BookMyShow and Cinepolis India. Up to 50% Cashback from Paytm movies
- ₹150 = 5 Reward Points (On dining spends on weekdays i.e. Mon-Fri)
- ₹150 = 2 Reward Points
- Save upto ₹29908 on Annual Spend of ₹4 Lakh
Find your perfect Credit Card
Best Suited For – Movies, Dining and Fuel Spends
- Discount on Movie Tickets
- Exclusive Dining Discounts
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Get HDFC Times Titanium Credit Card Now
*Offers are from Paisabazaar's partner Banks & NBFCs.
MakeMyTrip ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card
- ₹500 My Cash plus complimentary voucher for MMTBLACK membership plus Lemon Tree Hotels voucher worth ₹2000 on joining
- Spend ₹2.5 lakh and earn ₹1,000 My Cash each anniversary year
- Enjoy complimentary domestic airport and railway lounge access
ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card
- Get Welcome Vouchers on Shopping and Travel worth ₹5000 on payment of joining fee
- Earn up to 15,000 PAYBACK Points every anniversary year
- 2 complimentary movie tickets every month under the Buy 1 Get 1 offer through www.bookmyshow.com on first come first serve basis
Eligibility and Documentation
|Occupation||Salaried or Self-employed|
|Minimum Income for Salaried Applicants||Rs. 15,000 per month|
|Minimum Income for Self-employed Applicants||Rs. 2,00,000 per annum|
|Serviceable Cities||Click here for the list of eligible cities|
Along with your application form, you should also submit valid proof of identity, address and income. Given below is the list of documents.
Note: As per RBI Advisory, HDFC Bank is not accepting new applications for credit cards.
- Welcome Offers
One can get a range of welcome gift vouchers in shopping, apparel, dining, and other categories.
- Reward Points
Reward points can be earned in the following manner
- Earn 2 Reward Points per Rs. 150 spent
- Get bonus 5 Reward Points per Rs. 150 spent on weekday dining transactions
- Redeem the rewards for gifts and merchandise
- Reward points are valid for 2 years
- Annual Fee Waiver
The annual fee is waived off on spending over Rs. 1.50 lakh in a year.
- Contactless Payment
HDFC Times Titanium Credit Card is enabled for contactless payments and the user can make a payment up to Rs. 2,000 with just tapping the card on an NFC-enabled POS machine.
HDFC Titanium Times Credit Card is an entertainment card by HDFC Bank. Available at an annual fee of Rs. 500, it lets you enjoy 25% off on movie tickets booked through BookMyShow and Cinepolis India. More features of this card are shown in this video.
Fee and Charges
|Annual/Renewal Fee||Rs. 500 + GST|
|Cash Advance Charges||2.5% of amount withdrawn or Rs. 500 whichever is higher|
|Additional Card Fee||Nil|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% of overlimit amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 550|
|Railway Ticket Purchase Fee||1.8% + GST|
|Reissue of Lost, Stolen or Damaged Card||Rs. 100|
|Payment Return Charges||2% of Payment amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 450|
|Cash Processing Fee||Rs. 100 (for all card payments made by depositing in HDFC Bank branches or ATMs)|
|Balance Transfer Processing Charges||1% of BT amount or Rs. 250, whichever is higher|
|Foreign Currency Transaction||3.5% of the amount|
|Finance Charges||3.6% p.m. | 43.2% p.a.|
|Reward Redemption Fee||Rs. 99 per request|
|Late Payment Charges||For Statement Balance:|
HDFC Card Customer Care Details
|Customer Care Number||022-6160-6161(Toll Free)|
|Timings||9:30 AM to 5:30 PM from Monday to Saturday|
How to Apply for HDFC Times Titanium Credit Card
Follow the steps given below to apply for HDFC Times Titanium Credit Card through Paisabazaar.com.
- Click here to start the application process for HDFC Bank Titanium Times Card
- Provide the basic details requested
- Post Submission, user will see all the credit cards that they are eligible for
- Now filter out the HDFC Bank credit cards
- Click on ‘Check Eligibility’ next to Titanium Times Credit Card and provide the necessary information
- If eligible, the user will have to fill the credit card application form
- On successful submission, an executive from Paisabazaar will call to set a date and time for document collection
- Later on the bank will verify the form and documents. On qualifying, the bank will deliver the card to the communication address of the applicant in about 15 days
HDFC Times Titanium Credit Card can also be applied through HDFC Bank’s website or by visiting the nearest HDFC bank branch
What benefits can I avail on HDFC Times Titanium Credit Card?
This card is best suited for those who spend the most on entertainment and dining out. There is 25% off on movie ticket booking and 15% off on dining at partner restaurants. The annual fee waiver condition is also a good point about this card as the limit for waiver has been set at Rs. 1.5 Lakh only.
I am getting this credit card with my HDFC salary account. Should I avail this?
Yes. You should definitely get this card, especially if you are new to credit and are preapproved for it. It will be helpful in building a credit history for you.
Can I use my HDFC Times Titanium Credit Card as soon as I receive it?
You can use the card after activating it and setting up the PIN for the first time. Click here to know how to activate HDFC Credit Card.
How do I find the partner restaurants and movie theatres?
The information about partner restaurants and cineplexes will be available on HDFC Bank’s website.
Is this a contactless credit card?
Yes, this is a contactless credit card and you can make payments up to Rs. 2,000 by just hovering the card in front of an NFC-enabled POS terminal.
What is SmartPay?
SmartPay is a facility from HDFC Bank through which you can set standing instructions for utility or other bill payments.
How do I redeem the reward points accumulated on my Times Titanium Credit Card?
You can easily redeem the reward points by visiting HDFC Bank net banking. Click here to know all about HDFC Credit Card Reward Points.
Compare Similar Credit Cards by Other Banks
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Reward Points||Net Savings|
|HDFC Bank Titanium Times Credit Card||Rs. 500 Plus GST||Earn 2 reward point per Rs. 150 spent||Rs. 5,836*|
|HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card||Nil||Earn 2 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent||Rs. 14,167*|
|ICICI Bank Coral Contactless Card||Rs. 500||Earn 2 PAYBACK Points per Rs. 100 spent||Rs. 10,636*|
|Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Card||Rs. 750||Earn 1 reward point for every Rs. 150 spent and 5X reward points for overseas point-of-sale spends||Rs.9,834*|
*On spending Rs.2 lakh annually
**On spending Rs.4 lakh annually
Other Entertainment Credit Cards
|Credit Card||Annual Fee||Key Feature||Paisabazaar Rating|
|Kotak Bank PVR Platinum Credit Card||Rs. 999||User get two movie tickets every month on spending Rs. 10,000 in a month||N/A|
|HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card||Nil||Users can enjoy BookMyShow voucher worth Rs. 500 on spending over Rs. 50,000 in a calendar month||4.3/5|
|RBL Bank Popcorn Credit Card||Rs. 1,000||On spending Rs. 5,000 in a month, get Rs. 500 discount on the movie tickets or maximum 2 movie tickets, whichever is lower||2.5/5|
|Kotak Bank Delight Platinum Credit Card||Rs. 299||Users get 10% cashback on movie spends if they spend Rs. 10,000 in any category except dining and entertainment within a billing cycle||N/A|