Travel is always fun and thus it is very important to stay on the safer side as far as money is concerned. American Express Platinum Travel credit card not only solves this issue but also provides discounts and other privileges such as dining while travelling. This credit card is suitable for frequent fliers and travelers. It allows you to remain risk free and above all, it helps you to save money while travelling or dining. Below are some of highlights of the card:
- Enjoy travel discounts and deals for flight bookings, hotel rentals from makemytrip.com.
- Card holder will enjoy special benefits for dining across partner premium restaurants and multi cuisine hotels in major cities of the country.
- Enjoy special privilege to pay your big spending in monthly installments.
4 complimentary visits per year to 29 airport lounges in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and 9 other cities
1 membership point is given for spending every Rs. 50 through the credit card except for expenditures on utilities, fuel, insurance and cash transactions.
Spend Rs.1.90 lakhs on your credit card in 1 year and it will earn you Travel Vouchers worth more than Rs.7,700.
- On spending Rs.4 lakhs annually, cardholder can earn travel vouchers worth Rs.11,800. Also get travel voucher worth Rs.10,000 from the Taj Group. Card holder has the option to get two supplementary credit cards at zero cost.
- Enjoy special travel benefits from bookings made on makemytrip.com.
- Earn 1 membership reward point every time you spend Rs. 50 on categories other than cash transactions, insurance, utilities and fuel.
- You also receive complimentary Priority Pass Membership with annual fee of US$ 99 waived off.
- Enjoy up to 20% discount at select premium restaurants, multiple cuisines and more.
The card charges a joining fee of Rs. 3,500 for the first year followed by annual fee of Rs. 5,000 from the second year onwards.
Applying for American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card has never been this easy. Please visit our website and search for this card under credit cards section. Please select the section that contains American Express cards while searching for this card. Please provide personal details as per identity proof, residence proof, copy of PAN card and photograph in order to successfully apply for this card. Copies of the document will need to be produced by for verification by American Experience at a later date.
An applicant must be more than 18 years of age with a permanent residential address in India. A valid bank account in any of the domestic or multinational bank is necessary along with a good credit history featuring zero defaults in the past. The annual income of the applicant should be at least Rs.6 Lakhs and above in order for their credit card application to be accepted. In case of self-employed the company must have been trading for at least 12 months in case of existing American Express Card Holders otherwise at least 18 months.