YES FIRST Exclusive Credit Card is a premium credit card and it was among the initial credit card offerings of the bank. With a top-tier welcome benefit and complimentary premium memberships, this card is best suited for frequent travellers and heavy spenders. One could consider this card as a level-up to the YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card. It stands as a good deal, even despite the high annual fee of Rs. 10,000 because of the rich rewards. Read the full review of YES FIRST Exclusive Credit Card here.
Key Highlights of YES FIRST Exclusive Credit Card
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Generous Rewards on Travel and Dining
There are only a few credit cards in India that are not co-branded with an airline but still offer multi-faceted benefits to the travellers. YES FIRST Exclusive is one such credit card. If you are truly a frequent traveller, you can get a big part of your spending back in the form of reward points. The card offers:
- 12 reward points per Rs. 100 spent on domestic airlines, tour operators and travel agencies
- 12 reward points per Rs. 100 spent on dining
- 6 reward points per Rs. 100 for all other expenses
The rate of reward earning is higher as compared to many other cards in the market in similar fee range such as HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card, American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card and Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card.
In addition to regular earning, you will also earn huge reward bonuses under welcome, renewal and milestone benefits.
- 50,000 bonus reward points as a welcome gift on making the first transaction within 90 days of card activation
- 40,000 bonus reward points on payment of renewal fee every year
- 20,000 reward points on reaching annual spends of Rs. 20 Lakh
- Register for YES PayNow and get 1,000 bonus reward points
What can you do with the Reward Points?
Reward points on YES FIRST Exclusive Credit Card can be used in multiple ways to help you save money. It can be redeemed against items from the rewards catalogue (not for NRI users) or converted into InterMiles. YES Bank also has a dedicated website for booking flight tickets, hotel stays and movies where your reward points can be utilized (1 point = Re. 0.25).