Finding the best credit card in India can be difficult as almost all major banks offer a number of credit cards that come with varied features and benefits. Some cards are made for shopping and hence they come with an excellent rewards program while there are other cards that are loaded with travel privileges. For a user, it may be difficult to pick the right credit card from a plethora of options available. So, to make the selection easier, here we have listed the best credit cards in India that might be useful for you.
List of 10 Best Credit Cards from Top Banks in India
Let us learn about the features and benefits of these best credit cards in detail.
Coming from the house of American Express, the Membership Rewards® credit card (MRCC) is ideal for those who want their every spend to be rewarded with redeemable points generously. Undoubtedly, MRCC is one of the best credit cards in India that makes spending rewarding for its users.
Annual Fee: Rs 1,000 plus GST
Renewal Fee:Rs 4,500 plus GST
- Get 4,000 bonus Membership Reward Points as welcome gift
- Earn 1,000 bonus Membership Reward Points on making 4 transactions of Rs 1,000 or more every month
- On payment of annual membership fee in the second year, earn 5,000 bonus MR Points
- Earn 1 MR point for every Rs 50 spent on the card across all categories except fuel, utilities, insurance and cash advance
- Redeem your rewards from the 18 Karat and 24 Karat Gold Collection program of Amex
- Avail up to 20% discount at select restaurants in India
- Enjoy other benefits like zero lost card liability, emergency card replacement and two add-on cards at no additional cost