ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card is meant for those who enjoy shopping but want extra security on their credit cards. This card has a unique feature of an EMV chip which requires a unique code (PIN) whenever a transaction is to be authorized at a merchant POS. This enhances the security features of the card. Along with its security features, the card offers a wide range of shopping and lifestyle benefits. Below are some of the features of the card:
ICICI Platinum Chip Visa Credit Card Features
- There is no fuel surcharge levied when the card is being used for refuelling at HPCL petrol pumps. The 1% fuel surcharge waiver is applicable to transactions that do not exceed Rs. 4,000.
- On spending Rs. 50,000 in a year, the renewal fee on the card will be waived off.
- Get Global Emergency Assistance Service powered by VISA, when you travel to an international destination.
ICICI Platinum Chip Visa Credit Card Benefits
- Card holders can earn 2 Payback reward points on spending Rs. 100 in any category other than fuel. You can redeem those Payback points at listed ICICI bank partner merchants.
- One can enjoy great offers from premium restaurants, luxury hotels, spas and other lifestyle stores brought to you by the VISA Platinum program.
- Get dedicated Emergency Assistance service from VISA in case you report your credit card as lost or stolen and you need immediate replacement.
- Card holder will get discount of 15% on dining at partner restaurants under Culinary Treats Program at key cities across the country.
ICICI Platinum Chip Visa Credit Card Welcome Benefits
You may receive bonus payback points as per your card agreement; the value of these points varies from one card holder to another.
ICICI Platinum Chip Visa Credit Card Fees and Charges
The joining fee for this card is Rs. 199 and is charged for the first year. From the second year onwards, annual fee of Rs. 99 is applicable, which gets reversed if expenditure on the card exceeds Rs 50,000 for the previous year. Other charges include-
|Supplementary Card Fee||Nil|
|Overdue interest on extended credit and cash advances||3.40% per month (40.80% annualized)|
|Cash advance Transaction Fee||On all Cards – 2.50% on advanced amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 300.|
|Over-limit charges||2.50% on the over-limit amount (subject to a minimum of Rs. 500)|
|Return of cheque||2% of Total Amount Due (Minimum Rs. 450)|
|Card Replacement Fee||Rs. 100|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Mark-up||3.50%|
|Cash Payment Fee||Rs. 100 per payment transaction|
|Late Payment Fee||
How to Apply for ICICI Platinum Chip Visa Credit Card
It is very easy to apply for this card online at our web portal. After you log on to our website, search for this card under the credit card section. You are directed to follow the instructions provided and fill in your personal details along with other documents. Please click the “Apply” button, after which your application will be send to the bank.
ICICI Platinum Chip Visa Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
An applicant must be an Indian resident who has completed 23 years of age. A salaried individual is required to furnish salary slips while self-employed people are required to provide copy of IT return. Along with income proof, residence proof and identity proof are required to be submitted to ICICI bank as part of the application process.