|HDFC Infinia Credit Card Rating|
Annual Fee ★★★
Travel Benefits ★★★
Offers & Discounts ★★★
|Overall Rating ★★★|
Another addition by HDFC Bank, Infinia is one of the best premium credit cards in India today. Tailor-made for heavy spenders, this credit card is loaded with benefits perhaps anyone can dream of. With HDFC Infinia, you can spend beyond the limit assigned to you but that comes on the basis of your spending pattern. Below is HDFC Infinia credit card review which will help you in making a quick decision about this credit card.
Benefits & Privileges of HDFC Infinia Credit Card
- Priority Pass Membership– HDFC Infinia comes with Priority Pass Membership that can be availed with Primary as well as Add-on cardholders. You can utilize all the refreshment and business centre facilities at Airport Lounges. The cardholders can get access to more than 1000 Airport Lounges globally using Priority Pass Membership. It has the lowest markup fee of 2% on all foreign transactions, making it the most preferred credit card when it comes to International Shopping.
- Welcome Benefit– On joining the Infinia club, you get complimentary one-year membership of Club Marriott. The membership comes with various benefits including:
Up to 20% dining discount at select restaurants
Get up to 20% off on booking rooms across the Marriott Hotel Chains
- Golf Benefits– Avail some of the best Golf privileges and complimentary Green Fee Waiver across selected golf courses in India and abroad
- Reward Points– Earn 5 reward points on every Rs.150 spent on retail purchases which include education, Insurance and other Utility payments. Earn some accelerated reward points on travel and shopping spends along with 2 times reward points on dining spend at select restaurants. The reward points are valid for 3 years from the date of accumulation and can also be converted into air miles
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver– Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions of Rs.400 and Rs.1,00,000 across all fuel stations in India
- Air Accident Cover– Get Air Accident cover worth Rs.3 crore along with emergency overseas hospitalization up to Rs.50 lakh and credit shield cover of Rs.9 lakh. The insurance cover is applicable for primary credit cardholders only
Fees and Charges of HDFC Infinia Credit Card
As mentioned, HDFC Infinia comes in the premium credit card category and to avail its premium benefits, one has to shell out a decent amount of money from their pocket. Below is a snapshot of all the fees and charges that you will incur with HDFC Infinia Credit Card.
|Type of Fee/Charge||Amount|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 10,000|
|Cash Advance Charges||Nil|
|Add-on Card Fee||Nil|
|Finance Charges||1.99% per month|
|Railway Ticket Purchase Fee||1.8% of the transaction amount + GST|
|Grace Period||3 days from the due date|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% of the over-limit amount|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||2%|
|Late Payment Charges||For Statement Balance:|
Who should apply for HDFC Infinia Credit Card?
One thing to note is that HDFC Infinia is an invite-only credit card. You can be eligible for this credit card only on the basis of your past credit history amongst other factors, which the bank looks into.
Comparison of HDFC Infinia with American Express Platinum Reserve
Below is a comparison of HDFC Infinia with another premium card, American Express Platinum Reserve that comes with the same annual fee
American Express Platinum Reserve
|Annual Fee – Rs.10,000||Annual Fee – Rs.10,000|
|Key Feature – Complimentary luxury hotel membership that comes with dining discount.||Key Feature – Sign up benefit of 11,000 bonus membership reward points.|
|Reward Points – 5 reward points per Rs.150 spent and 10x points on travel and shopping with HDFC SmartBuy.||Reward Points – 1 membership reward point for every Rs.50 spent.|
|Good For – Cardholders looking to get a high credit limit and who dine out frequently.||Good For – People who love to travel and looking for reward points.|
Being one of the best premium credit cards in the market today, HDFC Infinia credit card offers some great luxurious benefits that include airport lounge access, golf privileges and accelerated reward points. The card also comes with low forex markup fee for primary as well as the add-on cardholder.
So if the annual fee does not bother your pocket, HDFC Infinia is one of the best cards for high spenders and for those who love to travel. Getting approved for this credit card might be a little difficult as it is an invite-only card and HDFC Bank has certain eligible criteria, but, alternatively, you can always opt for HDFC Regalia or American Express Platinum Reserve credit cards that come with premium lifestyle benefits.
Do let us know in the comments below if you liked HDFC Infinia credit card’s review.