HDFC Regalia Credit Card is one of the premium credit cards of HDFC Bank and is well-suited to the premium lifestyle. The card is enriched with features that not only offer maximum luxury and travel benefits but also give out high reward points on every purchase. Embedded with chip with PIN authorization facility, this card ensures secure transactions both online and offline. Let us learn more about this credit card.
HDFC Regalia Credit Card- Features
Card holders can enjoy the following benefits on their Regalia credit card-
- Get 2,500 reward points and welcome bonus.
- Get complimentary Club Vistara Membership and earn 9 CV points for every ₹ 100 spent. Also get additional 5 kg baggage allowance.
- Enjoy access to 850+ airport lounges around the globe through Priority Pass Membership.
- Get up to 15% discount at partner restaurants including some 5-star restaurants.
- Earn 4 Reward Points for every ₹ 150 spent.
- Earn 5-times more rewards on PayZapp transactions.
- Get additional 10% cash back on mobile recharges made through PayZapp.
- Enjoy 0% surcharge on fuel purchases across all petrol pumps.
- Redeem your rewards against an exciting range of merchandise and gift vouchers.
- Value of 1 reward point is equal to ₹ 0.75.
- Get complimentary Taj Epicure Plus Membership.
- Enrich your travel and hotel experience with Travel Concierge Assistance
HDFC Regalia Credit Card- Benefits
Given below are some more benefits that users can enjoy on their HDFC Regalia credit card-
- Lowest foreign currency mark up of 2% on all foreign currency spends.
- 50 days of interest free credit. Pay only the minimum amount due and carry forward the balance amount to next month at an extremely low interest charge.
- Air accident cover of ₹ 1 Crore for the primary cardholder. It is applicable in case the cardholder sustains any air accident and suffers bodily injury resulting in death within 12 months of the accident.
- Medical cover of ₹ 15 Lakhs against any medical emergency while travelling outside your home country.
HDFC Regalia Credit Card- Fees and Charges
The table given below shows fees and charges related to HDFC Regalia credit card-
|Type of Fee/Charge||Amount|
|Annual Fee||₹ 2,500|
|Cash Advance Charges||2.5% of amount withdrawn or ₹ 500 whichever is higher|
|Add-on Card Fee||Nil|
|Overlimit Charges||2.5% of overlimit amount, subject to a minimum of ₹ 500|
|Railway Ticket Purchase Fee||1.8% of the transaction amount + GST|
|Reissue of Lost, Stolen or Damaged Card||₹ 100|
|Payment Return Charges||2% of Payment amount subject to minimum of ₹ 450|
|Cash Processing Fee||₹ 100 (for all card payments made by depositing in HDFC
Bank branches or ATMs)
|Balance Transfer Processing Charges||1% of BT amount or ₹ 250, whichever is higher|
|Late Payment Charges||For Statement Balance:
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card- Eligibility Criteria
An applicant should fulfil the following requirements to be eligible for this credit card:
- Only an Indian national or a Non-resident Indian can apply for this card.
- The applicant must be more than 21 years while maximum qualifying age is 60 years in case of a salaried individual
- In case of a self-employed applicant, the maximum age requirement is capped at 65 years.
- Key documents such as identity proof, residence proof and income proof are required for verification By HDFC Bank at a later stage.
How to Apply for HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card
Step 1– Visit the credit card section on Paisabazaar.com. Click here.
Step 2– Fill the basic details in the given form such as Pincode, Occupation, Net monthly income, etc.
Step 3– Once you submit, you will find all credit cards you are eligible for. Filter the results for HDFC Bank credit cards. If you are eligible for Regalia card, it will be shown in the list.
Step 4– Click on ‘Check Eligibility’ and enter the required information.
Step 5– If you are eligible, you will be required to fill a detailed form and submit it.
Once you have successfully submitted the form, an executive from Paisabazaar will call you and ask a suitable time for the bank representative to collect documents from your home or office. Bank will then scrutinize the documents provided and if you qualify you will get the card delivered at your address within 15 days.
You can also apply directly from HDFC Bank’s website or by visiting the nearest HDFC branch.
HDFC Regalia Credit Card FAQs
1- Who can apply for HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
All Indian nationals above the age of 21, whether salaried or self-employed, can apply for this credit card.
2- What is the minimum income to be eligible for HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
For salaried individuals, the monthly income should be more than ₹ 1,20,000 and for the self-employed individuals, it is ₹ 12 Lakhs per annum.
3- What is the membership fee for HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
The first year membership fee is ₹ 2,500 exclusive of the taxes.
4- How much GST will be applicable on my HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
GST will be levied at the rate of 18 per cent.
5- What benefits will I get with HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
You will get travel privileges, dining benefits along with financial benefits like fuel surcharge waive-off. You will also get comprehensive insurance cover with the card.
6- How to Apply for HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card?
You can apply for this credit card by going to Paisabazaar’s credit card section.
7- How many reward points do I get on HDFC Regalia Credit Card transactions?
For retail purchases, you will get 4 reward points for every ₹ 150 spent on the card. Flight bookings and dining spends will give you 8 reward point on ₹ 150.
8- How do I get my complimentary Priority Pass Membership?
You have to complete 4 transactions in a statement within the first 90 days to be eligible for Priority Pass membership. Once you do that, a link will be sent to your registered number where you can apply for a priority pass.
9- What are EMV Chip Cards?
HDFC Regalia Credit Card is an EMV Chip enabled card. The chip makes your transactions more secure and saves you from counterfeiting.
10- Can HDFC Bank Chip cards be used as a normal Swipe card?
Yes, the magnetic strip is also present on the HDFC Regalia Card and hence it can be used as a normal swipe card.