HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card is one of HDFCs super-premium cards and is suited to the premium lifestyle. The card is enriched with features that not only offers maximum luxury and travel benefits but also offers high reward points on every purchase. It is a low cost card and one of the highly secured ones embedded with chip with PIN authorization facility. The card provider has a dedicated web portal offering travel and entertainment offers at very low prices. Below are some of the features of this credit card:
- A very low cost structure with interest rates as low as 1.99% on all overdue payments.
- Card holder can avail best in class luxury and travel benefits in addition to deals provided by the dedicated web portal.
- Complimentary Priority Pass Membership is granted to the customer that provides access to 700+ lounges at major domestic and international airports. A nominal fee is charged whenever the lounge facility is used.
Given below is a list of benefits that HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Cards offer-
Travel and Lifestyle Benefits
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card holders are a member of the bank’s elite customer group and can enjoy exclusive travel and lifestyle privileges.
- The credit card offers complementary airport lounge access at over 1000+ airports around the world. A Priority Pass Membership is offered to the cardholders which allows them to have free access along with refreshments and facilities like phones, faxes, and Internet and conference rooms. An ‘Add-on Cardholder’ can also enjoy such privileges. Both the Primary card holder and the Add-on member can jointly enjoy 6 complimentary accesses to International Priority Pass lounges outside India in a calendar year. Two Domestic Lounge Accesses are offered per quarter through Visa/MasterCard Lounge programme.
- Complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership is also offered to HDFC Bank Regalia Cardholders. It allows additional 5 kg baggage, priority airport check-in and waitlist clearance along with 9 Club Vistara(CV) points for every INR 100 spent on All Vistara Flights. This privilege is for the primary cardholders only and lasts for 1 year.
Exclusive dining privileges are also offered to HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Cardholders at several premium restaurants across the country. One can choose from over 3000 restaurants across the country and avail minimum 15% discount.
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Cardholders are also entitled to financial benefits such as-
- 1% fuel surcharge waive-off on fuel transactions. (Minimum transaction of INR 400, Maximum cash back of INR 500 per statement cycle).
- Lowest foreign currency mark up of 2% on all foreign currency spends.
- 50 days of interest free credit. Pay only the minimum amount due and carry forward the balance amount to next month at an extremely low interest charge.
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card offers comprehensive insurance cover against various risks-
- Air accident cover of Rs 1 Crore for the primary cardholder. It is applicable in case the cardholder sustains any air accident and suffers bodily injury resulting in death within 12 months of the accident.
- Medical cover of Rs 15 Lakhs against any medical emergency while travelling outside your home country.
Only an Indian national or a Non-resident Indian can apply for this card. The applicant must be more than 21 years while maximum qualifying age is 60 years in case of a salaried individual. In case of a self-employed applicant, the maximum age requirement is capped at 65 years. Key documents such as identity proof, residence proof and income proof are required for verification By HDFC Bank at a later stage.
You may be eligible for bonus welcome rewards at the time of joining. These rewards are at the discretion of the bank and tend to differ from one card holder to another.
Given below is the list of fees and charges related to HDFC Regalia Credit Card-
- First Year Membership Fee – Rs. 2500 + Applicable Taxes
- Renewal Membership Fee – Rs. 2500 + Applicable Taxes
- Spend Rs. 3 Lakh in 1 year and get Renewal Fee waived for next renewal year.
- Welcome Benefit of 2500 Reward Points and renewal benefit of 2500 Reward Points.
- Effective from July 1, 2017, GST will be applicable at the rate of 18%.
- Whether CGST or SGST is charges will depend on the place of provision (POP) and place of supply (POS).
- GST billed on the statement date will be reflected in the next month statement.
- GST levied in case of any dispute on Fee & Charges / interest will not be reversed.
One can apply for this card online at our web portal. Browse for this credit card under the credit cards section. Select this card and provide personal details as per the supporting documents mentioned in the application. Click “Apply” to submit your online application. It will be send to bank for further processing and at a later stage; copies of key documents may need to be submitted to HDFC Bank for verification.
HDFC Regalia Credit Card comes with EMV Chip Technology which makes your credit card transactions more secure. The Chip Cards process your transactions with unparalleled security making it virtually impossible to copy or tamper with your card. It also reduces the chances of counterfeiting or skimming with your Regalia credit card. Other than Regalia, HDFC also gives other EMC Chip enabled cards such as Platinum Edge, Titanium Edge, Solitaire, Superia, Visa Signature, Platinum Plus, etc.
If you have other queries regarding HDFC Regalia Credit Card, you can reach out to HDFC Bank credit card customer care and get all your queries resolved.
1- Who can apply for HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
All Indian nationals above the age of 21, whether salaried or self-employed, can apply for this credit card.
2- What is the minimum income to be eligible for HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
For salaried individuals, the monthly income should be more than Rs 1,20,000 and for the self-employed individuals, it is Rs 12 Lakhs per annum.
3- What is the membership fee for HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
The first year membership fee is Rs 2,500 exclusive of the taxes.
4- How much GST will be applicable on my HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
GST will be levied at the rate of 18 per cent.
5- What benefits will I get with HDFC Regalia Credit Card?
You will get travel privileges, dining benefits along with financial benefits like fuel surcharge waive-off. You will also get comprehensive insurance cover with the card.
6- How to Apply for HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card?
You can apply for this credit card by going to Paisabazaar’s credit card section.
7- How many reward points do I get on HDFC Regalia Credit Card transactions?
For retail purchases, you will get 4 reward points for every Rs 150 spent on the card. Flight bookings and dining spends will give you 8 reward point on Rs 150.
8- How do I get my complimentary Priority Pass Membership?
You have to complete 4 transactions in a statement within the first 90 days to be eligible for Priority Pass membership. Once you do that, a link will be sent to your registered number where you can apply for a priority pass.
9- What are EMV Chip Cards?
HDFC Regalia Credit Card is an EMV Chip enabled card. The chip makes your transactions more secure and saves you from counterfeiting.
10- Can HDFC Bank Chip cards be used as a normal Swipe card?
Yes, the magnetic strip is also present on the HDFC Regalia Card and hence it can be used as a normal swipe card.