Technological advancement and progress in over the past years has paved way for the human civilization to gain information, and bring about innovative ways to achieve the same tasks that they used to do in the past. With the invention of smartphones, it has made life much simpler for the common man as it has been actively utilized by the banking sector through mobile banking making it easier for the customers. A forex card is not only easy to use but also easy to load and reload in one’s preferred currency with money. HDFC Forex netbanking allows you to manage your forex card quite easily within India and even overseas.
- HDFC Bank offers a wide range of comprehensive transactions via its NetBanking channel across multiple products.
- Customers can check their account balance, book fixed and recurring deposits, download a/c statement up to five years, pay their bills, and recharge mobile/DTH connection.
- Using their Customer ID/User ID and IPIN (NetBanking Password), customers can log in to NetBanking.
- Choose and personalise their User ID and NetBanking login.
How to load money onto a Forex Card using HDFC Forex Netbanking?
To first load the forex card, customers must fill in the forex card application form and submit a cheque with all the required documents for the amount of money a customer want to load.
After submitting the application form and the required documents, an existing account holder with the issuing bank can load their forex card through NetBanking with the preferred currency.
An HDFC Bank customer who already has a savings account and is applying for one of the ForexPlus Cards should follow these steps:
- Login to the NetBanking account.
- Select prepaid cards.
- Choose the type of forex card.
- Enter the choice of amount and currency.
How to reload a forex card?
Customers can visit a bank branch to reload the card through HDFC Forex Netbanking, complete the Forex Reload or A2 form and provide a check or debit instruction for the amount to be reloaded.
Customers can also use NetBanking as an account holder at any time to reload their card anywhere, even if they are outside the country.
During the validity period, one may load his/her forex card several times. As a security measure, each time the card is reloaded, the customer will receive an e-mail alert on the registered e-mail ID.
Why use NetBanking?
Conveniently manage one’s account through the internet:
- Conduct more than 200 transactions on Netbanking.
- Up-to-the-second details of one’s account
- Access anytime, from anywhere.
- Customers need not stand in queues or wait for their turn.
How to register for net banking?
Online registration is fast and easy, as NetBanking registration is given by default to all its customers.
- Enter HDFC Customer ID.
- Confirm from the registered mobile number.
- Enter received OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Select and enter Debit card details.
- Set up IPIN.
- Visit nearest HDFC Bank ATM.
- Enter ATM PIN and Debit Card number.
- From the main screen, select ‘Other Option’.
- Select ‘NetBanking Registration’ and confirm.
- The Bank will send the IPIN to the provided mailing address.
- Call the PhoneBanking number and enter Customer ID and Telephone Identification Number (TIN) or Debit Card and PIN.
- The Bank’s PhoneBanking agent will take the NetBanking registration request.
- Customers will receive their IPIN via their mailing address within 5 days.
- Download the NetBanking registration form (individual or corporate).
- Complete and submit the form to the nearest HDFC Bank branch.
- IPIN will be couriered to the mailing address of the customers.