With over 131 million customers across 20 countries, Bank of Baroda stands as the third public sector bank in India. The government had merged Bank of Baroda with Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank to September 17, 2018, to create the country’s third largest lender. Bank of Baroda provides its customers with the mini statement facility using which they can check recent transactions (debit and credit both). Find out more about Bank of Baroda Mini Statement in this article.
Checking Credit Report monthly has no impact on Credit Score
Ways to get Bank of Baroda Mini-Statement
Let us discuss in brief all the ways through which an account-holder can view his/her BOB mini statement. It should be noted that you need to get your mobile number registered at the bank to use any of these services.
- Missed Call Banking: With this service, you can view your mini statement instantly by just giving a missed call on 8468001122 from your registered mobile number. This is the simplest way of checking the recent transactions using mobile.
- SMS Banking: To get your mini statement using SMS banking service, you can send ‘MINI<space>last 4-digits of A/C No.’ to 8422009988. After sending the SMS, you will instantly receive a text message with the details of your latest transactions.
- BOB Connect (Net Banking): For users with an internet connection, BOB has furnished its very own Net Banking Portal which allows the account-holders to transfer funds, check account balance, view the mini statement, etc. To log in, you will have to provide your Customer ID and password. Post that, go to ‘account details’ and view your latest transactions. However, to use Baroda Connect Net Banking service, you will have to get yourself registered for internet banking at the bank branch.
- BOB Mobile Banking Apps: The bank has also channelized its Baroda M-Connect Plus mobile banking application which is downloadable from Google Playstore or Apple App Store. To log in to this app, you will need to enter your user-ID and MPIN. This app gives easy access to almost all the banking services such as account balance check, mini statements, outstanding credit card payment, account statements, transfer of funds via IMPS/RTGS/NEFT, and a lot more.
- Bank of Baroda ATM: Another easy way of viewing BOB mini statements is to get the mini statement from the nearest ATM. It is not necessary to visit a BOB ATM only, you can go to any bank’s ATM, enter your 4-digit ATM PIN and get a mini statement.
Bank Of Baroda Mini Statement Number
To avail Bank of Baroda mini statement, give a missed call to –
Users can follow the below-mentioned steps to get the Bank of Baroda mini statement:
- In case a customer wishes to get a mini statement from Bank of Baroda then he/she needs to dial 8468001122
- The call will get disconnected automatically and the system will check whether the call has come from the registered number or not
- The customer will get an SMS with the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement (recent transactions including debit and credit both)
In case, the customer has registered the same mobile number with multiple Bank of Baroda accounts, then the system will check whether the customer has registered the preferred account number or not. In case, the customer has not registered a preferred account number, he/she will be notified by an SMS to register his preferred number to avail the account-specific services.
Get Free Credit Report with Complete Analysis of Credit Score
How to Register Mobile Number for Bank Of Baroda Mini Statement?
To register the mobile number for Bank of Baroda Mini Statement, the user needs to note down the account number and send an SMS to the bank. The structure of SMS is given below:
REG <space> last 4 digits of account number
9176612303 (Normal Charges) / 5616150 (Premium Charges)
Steps to avail Bank of Baroda Mini Statement using SMS Banking
The account holder can also receive Bank of Baroda mini statement with the help of SMS. The users can follow the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: To avail Bank of Baroda Mini Statement by SMS service, account holders will be required the following SMS –
MINI <space> last 4 digits of account number
Step 2: Send the SMS to 8422009988
Step 3: Account holder will receive Bank of Baroda Mini Statement by SMS which consists of the last 5 transactions (both debit and credit).
*To unsubscribe for the facility, account holder will be required to SMS
‘DEACT <space> last 4 digits of the account number’
Checking Credit Report monthly has no impact on Credit Score
Steps to avail Bank of Baroda Mini Statement using Mobile Banking
Following are the steps to get Bank of Baroda Mini Statement using Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking:
Step 1: Download the Baroda M-Connect Plus from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Step 2: Register via Bank of Baroda net banking or by visiting the ATM.
Step 3: Login to the Bank of Baroda mobile banking app.
Step 4: Select ‘Transaction History’.
Step 5: After selecting ‘Transaction History’, account holder will be able to check the recent transactions.
Points To Remember
- The customer can change the preferred account number at any time and he/she will only be required to send an SMS to register another account number as the preferred account
- Any customer can request for the mini statement one time in a day
- In case the customer has the same account number registered for different multiple accounts and has not configured the preferred account, then he/she can only avail the Bank of Baroda balance enquiry service
- When the customer will call the Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Number, then the system will disconnect the call after one ring and validate if the mobile number is registered or not
- In case the customer has already given a missed call from the mobile number not registered and connected with the bank account then there will be no response
- Bank of Baroda provides its customers with this service round the clock
A high Credit Score may help you get a credit card with better benefits Check Now
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I check my last 5 transactions in Bank of Baroda?
To view your mini statement, you can give a missed call to 8468001122 or send ‘MINI<space>last 4-digits of A/C No.’ to 8422009988. You can also download and use Baroda M-Connect Plus mobile application or log-in to BOB Connect Net Banking Portal. Mini statements can also be viewed from BOB or any other bank’s ATM.
Q. How can I view Bank of Baroda mini-statement on mobile?
To get your mini statement on the mobile, you can either give a missed call on 8468001122 or send ‘MINI<space>last 4-digits of A/C No.’ to 8422009988 from your registered mobile number. You will receive an SMS instantly with the details of your last 5 transactions.
Q. How can I register for BOB mobile banking service?
To register yourself your BOB services send ‘REG<space>last 4-digits of Account Number’ to 9176612303 or 5616150.
Q. How can I check my Bank of Baroda mini statement online?
To check your mini statement online, you can log in to Bank of Baroda Connect Net Banking Portal using your customer ID and password. Or, you can also download the Baroda M-Connect Plus app from Google Playstore or Apple App Store and log in using your User ID and MPIN.